Maria baby

Raja, The Great

Mar 31, 2011, 11:09:15 PM3/31/11
You go girl!

Rodjk #613

Apr 1, 2011, 8:29:32 AM4/1/11
On Mar 31, 10:09 pm, "Raja, The Great" <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You go girl!

Can she go away?
Watching her and Vika scream at each other is not my idea of a fun
final.

Rodjk #613

Raja, The Great

Apr 1, 2011, 8:37:55 AM4/1/11

Arazenka screams a lot louder. I like Maria's game. I like her flat
groundstrokes. She is like Lindsay Davenport but a little bit more
fighting attitude. I kind of liked Lindsay's game too.

Raja, The Great

Apr 1, 2011, 8:44:59 AM4/1/11
Does anyone think Maria looks sexier than usual? May be she is finally
enjoying the game more... She is an underdog in all her matches
considering how bad she played the last 3 years.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/30032011/58/sharapova-petkovic-fight.html

Katya

Apr 1, 2011, 8:59:30 AM4/1/11
> http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/30032011/58/sharapova-petkovic-fi...

Raja,

The stream for MeevosTv has a chat window for WTA matches, next to the
live action window.
The comments are brief: 'Go Maria', 'Maria rules', 'Maria for Kremlin'
etc. But the most common is 'I don't care about her screeching, I just
want to fuck her'
Just to let you know what the wankers are up to.

How's the visa coming along ?

Raja, The Great

Apr 1, 2011, 9:02:22 AM4/1/11

Freaks everywhere. She is a nice lady and deserves better "fans"

> How's the visa coming along ?

Which visa?

Rodjk #613

Apr 1, 2011, 9:36:51 AM4/1/11
On Apr 1, 7:37 am, "Raja, The Great" <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 1, 7:29 am, "Rodjk #613" <rjka...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 31, 10:09 pm, "Raja, The Great" <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > You go girl!
>
> > Can she go away?
> > Watching her and Vika scream at each other is not my idea of a fun
> > final.
>
> > Rodjk #613
>
> Arazenka screams a lot louder.

They both scream too much. I don't know that Vika is louder, but they
are both annoying.

> I like Maria's game. I like her flat
> groundstrokes.

They play alike...big shots, big misses.

> She is like Lindsay Davenport but a little bit more
> fighting attitude. I kind of liked Lindsay's game too.

Lindsay was OK as a player. She used what she had as a player and was
able to overcome her liabilities. As an announcer she is horrible.
"Jankovic cannot develop power off her FH because she hits from an
open stance..."
What?

How about "When Jankovic is hitting the sideline (with her CC FH) and
pulling Petkovic off the court, she is giving herself a better chance
to win points..."
Really, Lindsay?

Not to mention she sounds like a paid promoter for Masha. UGH, Ok, I
am venting...

Rodjk #613

Superdave

Apr 1, 2011, 9:48:15 AM4/1/11

Would I fuck Maria?

Nope, Bit I would fuck Ulysses.

Vari L. Cinicke

Apr 1, 2011, 9:48:54 AM4/1/11
On 4/1/2011 9:36 AM, Rodjk #613 wrote:
> On Apr 1, 7:37 am, "Raja, The Great"<zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Can she go away?
>>> Watching her and Vika scream at each other is not my idea of a fun
>>> final.
>>
>>> Rodjk #613
>>
>> Arazenka screams a lot louder.
>
> They both scream too much. I don't know that Vika is louder, but they
> are both annoying.

Time to set up ScreamInYourEar, a la HawkEye. Instant replay to figure
out who won the screaming? Get me outta here!

--
Cheers,

vc

Raja, The Great

Apr 1, 2011, 7:45:36 PM4/1/11
On Apr 1, 8:36 am, "Rodjk #613" <rjka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 1, 7:37 am, "Raja, The Great" <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Can she go away?
> > > Watching her and Vika scream at each other is not my idea of a fun
> > > final.
>
> > > Rodjk #613
>
> > Arazenka screams a lot louder.
>
> They both scream too much. I don't know that Vika is louder, but they
> are both annoying.

Serena, Venus, Capriati, Seles all screamed too. Are you only
complaining because Maria is beautiful and has insane number of fans?

> > I like Maria's game. I like her flat
> > groundstrokes.
>
> They play alike...big shots, big misses.

No. If Azarenka had Maria's capability she would have won 3 slams by
now. Maria should have won more, but she hasnt been the same since
that shoulder issue. She is getting better now.

> > She is like Lindsay Davenport but a little bit more
> > fighting attitude. I kind of liked Lindsay's game too.
>
> Lindsay was OK as a player. She used what she had as a player and was
> able to overcome her liabilities.

She was an amazing choker. With a serve like that and amazing
groundstrokes she should have won many more slams. She choked many
slam finals she should have easily won.

SliceAndDice

Apr 1, 2011, 8:02:58 PM4/1/11

Azarenka does not have Sharapova's mental strength (her biggest
strength, imo). She is actually a smoother player than Maria.

Raja, The Great

Apr 1, 2011, 10:39:56 PM4/1/11

Smooth chooth who cares... who has the 3 slams.

mimus

Apr 2, 2011, 10:13:18 AM4/2/11

From @vika7 (Azarenka) on Twitter:

"playing tomorrow at 12.30 pm against sharapova! and yes guys its
gonna be a LOUD match! prepare urself
"about 13 hours ago"

--

Take a deep breath, take a walk, cool off, plot a bit, and serve
again.

Raja, The Great

Apr 2, 2011, 10:23:11 AM4/2/11
On Apr 2, 9:13 am, mimus <mimu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 1, 8:29 am, "Rodjk #613" <rjka...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 31, 10:09 pm, "Raja, The Great" <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > You go girl!
>
> > Can she go away?
> > Watching her and Vika scream at each other is not my idea of a fun
> > final.
>
> From @vika7 (Azarenka) on Twitter:
>
> "playing tomorrow at 12.30 pm against sharapova! and yes guys its
> gonna be a LOUD match! prepare urself
> "about 13 hours ago"

I think she shouldn't be proud of this.

Joe Ramirez

Apr 2, 2011, 12:37:42 PM4/2/11

My wife is usually pretty tolerant of my tennis watching, but one
thing that annoys her (aside from old "classic" matches on the Tennis
Channel :)) is the screaming of the top females. I think Sharapova
gets the booby prize for volume, but Azarenka grates the most with her
melisma, which my wife is convinced must be intentional.

Rodjk #613

Apr 3, 2011, 10:23:30 AM4/3/11
On Apr 1, 6:45 pm, "Raja, The Great" <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 1, 8:36 am, "Rodjk #613" <rjka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Arazenka screams a lot louder.
>
> > They both scream too much. I don't know that Vika is louder, but they
> > are both annoying.
>
> Serena, Venus, Capriati, Seles all screamed too. Are you only
> complaining because Maria is beautiful and has insane number of fans?

No. I didn't like Seles, ever...Serena and Venus scream too much also,
but they are not playing.
Capriati did not make much noise, that I remember...

Actually, if you read my post I complained about *both* of them...

> > > I like Maria's game. I like her flat
> > > groundstrokes.
>
> > They play alike...big shots, big misses.
>
> No. If Azarenka had Maria's capability she would have won 3 slams by
> now. Maria should have won more, but she hasnt been the same since
> that shoulder issue. She is getting better now.

I said they play alike. Yes, Maria has won 3 slams...but that has
nothing to do with styles.
You said 'I like Maria's game. I like her flat groundstrokes'. That is
what I responded to...

> > > She is like Lindsay Davenport but a little bit more
> > > fighting attitude. I kind of liked Lindsay's game too.
>
> > Lindsay was OK as a player. She used what she had as a player and was
> > able to overcome her liabilities.
>
> She was an amazing choker. With a serve like that and amazing
> groundstrokes she should have won many more slams. She choked many
> slam finals she should have easily won.

She was too slow. Her movement was even worse than Maria's.
She even jokes about it now...talking about a players movement on 'the
Davenport scale'.

Rodjk #613