Ask Magic Murray

1 view

grif

Nov 22, 2010, 8:50:56 PM11/22/10
Asked who would be the easiest player to beat at the WTF, Murray nominated
Nadal as the hardest to beat.

Of the last wave who would you consider the greatest or most would like to
work with : Lendl, McEnroe
(Maybe that explains Murray's tribute shirt)

Which player from the past would he like to play: Agassi, Sampras
(would be interesting on the slower courts of today)

Webchat with Jonathan Ross at:
http://www.andymurray.com/

felangey

Nov 22, 2010, 10:14:23 PM11/22/10
> Asked who would be the easiest player to beat at the WTF, Murray nominated
> Nadal as the hardest to beat.<

We'll see! :)

> Of the last wave who would you consider the greatest or most would like to
> work with : Lendl, McEnroe

> (Maybe that explains Murray's tribute shirt...

...of hideousness! :)

> Which player from the past would he like to play: Agassi, Sampras
> (would be interesting on the slower courts of today)

Of the past greats I would Love to play laver in his day. I would of course
be using modern racquet tech. against his old woody's.

> Webchat with Jonathan Ross at:<

Wtf is he doing with his face!

reilloc

Nov 22, 2010, 10:52:13 PM11/22/10
On 11/22/2010 9:14 PM, felangey wrote:

>> Webchat with Jonathan Ross at:<
>
> Wtf is he doing with his face!

Who is this Andy *Muwway* and what is this *telegwaf* he mentions and
where is the wascawy wabbit I kept expecting to hop by?

LNC

felangey

Nov 23, 2010, 12:22:55 AM11/23/10
> Who is this Andy *Muwway* and what is this *telegwaf* he mentions and
> where is the wascawy wabbit I kept expecting to hop by?<

Do you know of the guy? (I lose track of where everyone is from here!).
'Wossy' as he is affectionately known here, can be funny at times. Until a
few months ago, he had the nations biggest chat show with the BBC....the
demise of which was precipitated by him taking a huge salary (the tv license
payers here don't like that kinda thing :) and also by the distasteful radio
stunt he pulled with the talentless Russell Brand.

reilloc

Nov 23, 2010, 12:41:40 AM11/23/10

Sorry. We didn't get his shows in Kansas. We've got our own shills with
speech impediments.

LNC

Pelle Svanslös

Nov 23, 2010, 4:24:45 AM11/23/10

http://memedepot.com/uploads/2000/2030_harvey7.jpg

--
"Another opponent, exhausted and thin!
Is bludgeoned to death by endurance and spin."

TT

Nov 23, 2010, 6:32:43 AM11/23/10
On 23.11.2010 3:50, grif wrote:
> Asked who would be the easiest player to beat at the WTF, Murray
> nominated Nadal as the hardest to beat.

Pretty stupid question. Would have been fun though if Andy had said
Roger's the easiest one to beat.

--
"I am no more a witch than you are a wizard, and if you take away my
life God will give you blood to drink"