No-one mentioned it but it was actually Rafas birthday yesterday

Professor X

Jun 4, 2011, 6:09:00 AM6/4/11
He is now 25.... and soon to have 10 slams.........

Sakari Lund

Jun 4, 2011, 6:19:34 AM6/4/11
On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 03:09:00 -0700 (PDT), Professor X
<suebo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>He is now 25.... and soon to have 10 slams.........

And Murray still doesn't have any.

bob

Jun 4, 2011, 8:25:12 AM6/4/11
<suebo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>He is now 25.... and soon to have 10 slams.........

you're counting this chicken way too early. fed has 1/3 chance to win
this match, nothing to sneeze at.

bob

Joe Ramirez

Jun 4, 2011, 8:35:05 AM6/4/11
On Jun 4, 6:09 am, Professor X <sueboka...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> He is now 25.... and soon to have 10 slams.........

Everybody mentioned it. Federer even joshed that his win was a
birthday present for Rafa.

Giovanna

Jun 4, 2011, 10:09:39 AM6/4/11

> And Murray still doesn't have any.

OUCH!

TT

Jun 4, 2011, 12:28:34 PM6/4/11

Why, is he planning on tanking the final?

Not very confident a comment!

TennisLady

Jun 4, 2011, 1:46:29 PM6/4/11
On Jun 4, 5:19 am, Sakari Lund <sakari.l...@welho.com> wrote:
> And Murray still doesn't have any.

as someone said:
remember what a famous football coach once said: "potential just
means
you ain't worth a damn yet."

steve jaros

Jun 4, 2011, 6:35:39 PM6/4/11

1/10.

Really, if i slept all through tomorrow and woke up monday to someone
telling me that Federer won, my first question would probably be "what
set did Nadal retire with an injury in"?

--
"..democracy in practice is the rule of the wealthy, the protection
of a governmental elite that serves their interests, and the

- Jodi Dean

bob

Jun 4, 2011, 8:32:46 PM6/4/11
On Sat, 04 Jun 2011 17:35:39 -0500, steve jaros <sja...@chill.com>
wrote:

>On 6/4/2011 7:25 AM, bob wrote:
>> On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 03:09:00 -0700 (PDT), Professor X
>> <suebo...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> He is now 25.... and soon to have 10 slams.........
>>
>> you're counting this chicken way too early. fed has 1/3 chance to win
>> this match, nothing to sneeze at.
>
>1/10.

lmao. i know ya too well.

>Really, if i slept all through tomorrow and woke up monday to someone
>telling me that Federer won, my first question would probably be "what
>set did Nadal retire with an injury in"?

lmao. steve, come clean, what's you line here? i know you have a line,
come out with it....

bob

steve jaros

Jun 4, 2011, 11:57:51 PM6/4/11

Nadal wins 7-5 6-2 6-4

--
As a tourist, you become economically significant but
existentially loathsome, an insect on a dead thing.

- D. Foster Wallace

kaennorsing

Jun 5, 2011, 4:09:37 AM6/5/11

Obviously stops Djoker taking #1, not implying anything about tanking.

Whisper

Jun 5, 2011, 10:20:50 AM6/5/11
On 5/06/2011 1:57 PM, steve jaros wrote:
> On 6/4/2011 7:32 PM, bob wrote:
>> On Sat, 04 Jun 2011 17:35:39 -0500, steve jaros<sja...@chill.com>
>> wrote:

>>> 1/10.
>>
>> lmao. i know ya too well.
>>
>>> Really, if i slept all through tomorrow and woke up monday to someone
>>> telling me that Federer won, my first question would probably be "what
>>> set did Nadal retire with an injury in"?
>>
>> lmao. steve, come clean, what's you line here? i know you have a line,
>> come out with it....
>
> Nadal wins 7-5 6-2 6-4

Rafa wins 1st set 7-5 - good going so far.

Superdave

Jun 5, 2011, 11:11:22 AM6/5/11

hE HAD TO cheat AS USUAL. Feds dropper at 5-2 for the set was GOOD !

steve jaros

Jun 5, 2011, 11:30:02 AM6/5/11

it was close, but no.

--
A great writer is nothing less than a martyr who does not die.

- Balzac