Back to business

*skriptis

Jul 31, 2016, 7:01:03 PM7/31/16
Djokovic vs Nishikori
63 75

His 4th Canadian Open, he's second behind Lendl at 6.

An improving record 30th ATP1000 masters title.
(Nadal 28, Federer 24)

Overall it's the 47th "big" title for Djokovic, equaling Federer.
Nadal is at 43, Murray at 16.

Big, ie slams+yec+masters+olympics

Let's hug.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Pelle Svanslös

Aug 1, 2016, 4:10:20 AM8/1/16
On 1.8.2016 1:44, *skriptis wrote:
> Djokovic vs Nishikori
> 63 75
>
> His 4th Canadian Open, he's second behind Lendl at 6.
>

> An improving record 30th ATP1000 masters title.
> (Nadal 28, Federer 24)
>

> Overall it's the 47th "big" title for Djokovic, equaling Federer.
> Nadal is at 43, Murray at 16.
>
> Big, ie slams+yec+masters+olympics
>

> Let's hug.

Great to see, Nishi, the behind-the-back co-BOAT, getting back in form
too. I have great expectations for his career.