Federer-Haase, Zverev-Shapovalov

Carey

Aug 11, 2017, 11:38:49 PM8/11/17
Sounds fun from here on in.

ed scheuert

Aug 12, 2017, 12:30:36 AM8/12/17
On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 10:38:49 PM UTC-5, Carey wrote:
> Sounds fun from here on in.

I agree. I like both Zverev and Shapovalov as young contenders at the moment and don't have a horse in the race but expect an interesting match. Gotta pull for Fed to keep rolling on what has turned out to be an unexpectedly amazing year. He hasn't lost in a slam or masters that he's competed in this year. Crazy at 35/36!

Carey

Aug 12, 2017, 12:51:56 AM8/12/17
You bet. Cool too to see some young fellers (finally) stepping up.

Whisper

Aug 12, 2017, 11:20:17 AM8/12/17
Yes, but let's not get too excited until they make some real noise in
slams. Q/f is not good enough.

---
http://www.avg.com

PeteWasLucky

Aug 12, 2017, 1:02:50 PM8/12/17
Zverev wins the title

Manuel aka Xax

Aug 12, 2017, 2:39:48 PM8/12/17
Don't tell me you consider more Thiem SF @FO than Kyrgios 2xQF @W &AO ?

Manco

Aug 12, 2017, 2:45:21 PM8/12/17
More relevant. Those 2 QF happened years ago. Thiem is peaking right now.

Whisper

Aug 13, 2017, 7:17:07 AM8/13/17
Neither do it for me. They need to step up & win of these fucking slams.