Macron sucks up to Trump now

The Iceberg

Jul 14, 2017, 4:59:25 AM7/14/17
haha Pelle and Brian won't post this, so I will - look at that idiot Macron trying his best to suck up to the Great Trump!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/13/macron-prepares-tourist-treat-charm-offensive-for-trumps-paris

Macron to woo Trumps in Paris with military pomp and tourism treats

French president will offer the US president and his wife dinner at the Eiffel Tower – among other delights.

The US president, Donald Trump, has arrived in Paris and is due to be greeted with a show of military pomp by the French leader, Emmanuel Macron, who has chosen to move from his aggressive first handshake and to style himself as Trump’s new “straight-talking” best friend on the international stage.

joh

Jul 14, 2017, 5:21:43 AM7/14/17
Op vrijdag 14 juli 2017 10:59:25 UTC+2 schreef The Iceberg:
Macron treats Trump like the cheap whore that he is.

Brian W Lawrence

Jul 14, 2017, 6:28:15 AM7/14/17
A visit to Paris at this time has been on the cards for several years,
regardless of who occupied the WH or the EP. It says that in the
Grauniad article.

---

The Iceberg

Jul 14, 2017, 6:38:01 AM7/14/17
Trump treat Macron like the little nobody he is.

The Iceberg

Jul 14, 2017, 6:46:30 AM7/14/17
On Friday, 14 July 2017 11:28:15 UTC+1, Brian W Lawrence wrote:
> On 14/07/2017 09:59, The Iceberg wrote:
> > haha Pelle and Brian won't post this, so I will - look at that idiot Macron trying his best to suck up to the Great Trump!
> >
> > https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/13/macron-prepares-tourist-treat-charm-offensive-for-trumps-paris
> >
> > Macron to woo Trumps in Paris with military pomp and tourism treats
> >
> > French president will offer the US president and his wife dinner at the Eiffel Tower – among other delights.
> >
> > The US president, Donald Trump, has arrived in Paris and is due to be greeted with a show of military pomp by the French leader, Emmanuel Macron, who has chosen to move from his aggressive first handshake and to style himself as Trump’s new “straight-talking” best friend on the international stage.
>
> A visit to Paris at this time has been on the cards for several years,
> regardless of who occupied the WH or the EP. It says that in the
> Grauniad article.

totally, just like most state visits, only unusual one was the Conservatives inviting Trump over at short notice, but everything Theresa does seems spur of the moment. I looking forward to seeing and welcoming President Trump to London when he visits next year or whenever, deserves it for his brilliant Brexit support alone.

Darkfalz

Jul 15, 2017, 5:20:40 PM7/15/17
Macron is a manlet who was Merkel's pet until Trump decided to toy with him a bit.

Perhaps he needs a father figure - already married his mother.

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 15, 2017, 5:57:14 PM7/15/17
Macron and Merkel are the leaders of Europe.
The nobodies are the Brits now. On their way into obscurity on the world stage. A third-rate power.

Max

Darkfalz

Jul 16, 2017, 4:20:52 AM7/16/17
Leading them right off a cliff. The average IQ of France has dropped 4 points in 10 years. 10 years! It would have taken hundreds to increase it by the same amount, one miserable death at a time.

How much has Germany's dropped after Merkel's experiment? How much further will the birthrate of native Germans (you know, the ones with the big brains who make the economy work) drop after the increased tax burden and fear of raising children in the world Merkel created is factored in?

The Poles and Hungarians will be the most intelligent Europeans soon, on average, simply because they haven't imported inbred, differently evolved masses.

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 16, 2017, 7:01:45 AM7/16/17
On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 10:20:52 AM UTC+2, Darkfalz wrote:
> On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 7:57:14 AM UTC+10, calim...@gmx.de wrote:

> > > Trump treat Macron like the little nobody he is.
> >

> > Macron and Merkel are the leaders of Europe.
> > The nobodies are the Brits now. On their way into obscurity on the world stage. A third-rate power.
>
> Leading them right off a cliff. The average IQ of France has dropped 4 points in 10 years.

What happened? Did you and your family emigrate to France?

>10 years! It would have taken hundreds to increase it by the same amount, one miserable death at a time.
>
> How much has Germany's dropped after Merkel's experiment? How much further will the birthrate of native Germans (you know, the ones with the big brains who make the economy work) drop after the increased tax burden and fear of raising children in the world Merkel created is factored in?

The economy is booming, unemployment the lowest since reunification in 1990, crime rate down (fewer murders in whole Germany than in Detroit), German football teams winning championships left and right, huge trade surplus, Vettel leading Formula 1 championship, Graf still GOAT.

> The Poles and Hungarians will be the most intelligent Europeans soon, on average, simply because they haven't imported inbred, differently evolved masses.

Our imported masses are at least as intelligent as the average Pole or Hungarian.

Max

Darkfalz

Jul 16, 2017, 7:27:48 AM7/16/17
The data contradicts you. But I guess your feels are more important than facts.

Most (2/3rds) of your imported "Syrians" for example are illiterate even in their own language. Only a tiny percentage of them are employed.

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 16, 2017, 7:49:50 AM7/16/17
Which "masses" are you even referring to?
Those 600,000 Syrians? Of whom a big part will return to Syria one day anyway?

Germany has 80,000,000 people. One Syrian refugee for every 133.
Oh, I'm shitting my pants!!!

Max

stephenJ

Jul 16, 2017, 8:08:22 AM7/16/17
>On 7/16/2017 6:01 AM, calim...@gmx.de wrote:

> The economy is booming, unemployment the lowest since reunification in 1990, crime rate down (fewer murders in whole Germany than in >Detroit), German football teams winning championships left and right, huge trade surplus, Vettel leading Formula 1 championship, Graf still >GOAT.

LMAO! BYE BYE STEFFI !!!! THE STABBER LOST IN THE END !!!

jdeluise

Jul 16, 2017, 11:45:19 AM7/16/17
On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 14:20:38 -0700, Darkfalz wrote:

> Macron is a manlet who was Merkel's pet until Trump decided to toy with
> him a bit.

You're just pissed Macron squeezed Trump's hand like a vice grip. I
think Trump almost cried.

Pelle Svanslos

Jul 18, 2017, 3:36:23 PM7/18/17
On 14/07/2017 11.59, The Iceberg wrote:
> haha Pelle and Brian won't post this, so I will

I covered this 3 weeks earlier. You should pay attention.

If that's possible.