New icy post: unfair players play out of their mind to beat Nadal

PeteWasLucky

Aug 11, 2017, 5:52:19 AM8/11/17
Unfair, unfair, lol

*skriptis

Aug 11, 2017, 5:53:34 AM8/11/17
PeteWasLucky <waleed...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Unfair, unfair, lol

Nadal has won in Montreal, Federer hasn't.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

SliceAndDice

Aug 11, 2017, 7:31:41 AM8/11/17
Federer has won Canadian Open twice, does not matter which city he won it in.

The Iceberg

Aug 11, 2017, 8:11:03 AM8/11/17
The clowns definitely play out of their skin against Nadal compared to nicely and easily handing matches to Fed. The best are that Darcis guy who nearly wrecked his own career vs Nadal and that Rosol, the motivation, planning, intent to beat Nadal, it's obs they are Fedfans, as they have never ever played the same again.

*skriptis

Aug 11, 2017, 8:28:28 AM8/11/17
SliceAndDice <vish...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
It matters if we discuss versatility.

Rafa won at both venues, Montreal 2005, Toronto 2008 and Montreal
2013.

SliceAndDice

Aug 11, 2017, 8:32:18 AM8/11/17
LOL. I did not realize versatility discussion is restricted to just Toronto and Montreal!

PeteWasLucky

Aug 11, 2017, 8:32:41 AM8/11/17
> The clowns definitely play out of their skin against Nadal compared to nicely and easily handing matches to Fed. The best are that Darcis guy who nearly wrecked his own career vs Nadal and that Rosol, the motivation, planning, intent to beat Nadal, it's obs they are Fedfans, as they have never ever played the same again.

Do you mean nadal won all his titles playing opponents that are not playing seriously?

The Iceberg

Aug 11, 2017, 8:45:17 AM8/11/17
No that's Fed, you know like when Denko lost 12+ games in a row at the AO, that wasn't serious or did you think it was?

PeteWasLucky

Aug 11, 2017, 8:56:29 AM8/11/17
> No that's Fed, you know like when Denko lost 12+ games in a row at the AO, that wasn't serious or did you think it was?

You just said Nadal lost because his opponent played seriously. You said the same in Wimbledon.

So it seems Nadal can't beat low ranked players playing serious tennis.

Whisper

Aug 11, 2017, 11:20:07 AM8/11/17
On 11/08/2017 10:45 PM, The Iceberg wrote:
> No that's Fed, you know like when Denko lost 12+ games in a row at the AO, that wasn't serious or did you think it was?

12 is chicken feed. Del Potro lost 18 games in a row v Fed at AO.

---
http://www.avg.com