Meet the G-man investigating Russia's meddling

Pelle Svanslös

May 18, 2017, 6:53:48 AM5/18/17

TT

May 18, 2017, 8:33:46 AM5/18/17
18.5.2017, 13:53, Pelle Svanslös kirjoitti:
> http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/18/robert-mueller-fbi-director-trump-investigation-238537
>

> “He's no bulls—ter”.

This is it. There's now no stopping Trump getting kicked out. The only
question is when. It took special prosecutor 14 months to get Nixon out.

Let's see what are the odds for Trump serving his whole first term...
Betfair thinks it's still 47%.

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/politics/market/1.129133401

Now surely there are MANY things Trump can be prosecuted/impeached
upon... If he doesn't get Trump on collaboration with Russia or
obstruction of justice etc, he will get him for his criminal business
practices, bribery etc.

The Iceberg

May 18, 2017, 8:42:25 AM5/18/17
Lol pity there's no evidence. They going to show Russia fixed the election, too funny, what a waste of time, just like that pro-Hillary liar Jill Stein's biased recount.

Pelle Svanslös

May 18, 2017, 8:43:20 AM5/18/17
"Conservatives begin to whisper: President Pence".

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/17/mike-pence-president-trump-238525

I knew I'd love the Trump ... um, term.

The Iceberg

May 18, 2017, 8:46:04 AM5/18/17
Yep the deep state is going full steam ahead after him, they real desperate, shame there's nothing about Russia or are they going to argue against that the popular vote went to Hilllary?

TT

May 18, 2017, 8:46:43 AM5/18/17
18.5.2017, 15:42, The Iceberg kirjoitti:
> Lol pity there's no evidence. They going to show Russia fixed the election, too funny, what a waste of time, just like that pro-Hillary liar Jill Stein's biased recount.

There is PLENTY of evidence...

The Iceberg

May 18, 2017, 8:48:24 AM5/18/17
Lol no chance, oh yeah Trump gave your Saudi-backed Hillary a good beating in the election! Also Brexit is rolling ahead full steam!

The Iceberg

May 18, 2017, 8:50:21 AM5/18/17
But Hillary won the popular vote and corrupt Jill Stein's recount actually gained more votes for Trump.

TT

May 18, 2017, 8:53:23 AM5/18/17
Let's hope they'll put him to testify under oath...
Easy to impeach him on lying under oath then.

"You said that you have no business connections with Russia, is this true?"

Same goes for Pence...

"When did you know about Flynn's connections with Russia/Turkey?"

On best case scenario this would lead to impeachment AND then
prosecution on his illegal business practices etc which will probably
now be looked more closely...

TT

May 18, 2017, 9:00:29 AM5/18/17
18.5.2017, 15:46, The Iceberg kirjoitti:
> Yep the deep state is going full steam ahead after him, they real desperate, shame there's nothing about Russia or are they going to argue against that the popular vote went to Hilllary?

Sure there is loads of stuff on Russia.

Flynn connections, Trump's business connections, secret meetings with
Russians for backdoor deals etc etc.

Look, Trump got info on hacked material which had been published and
quickly withdrawn from some obscure Russian language site...Trump used
that info in his rallies the same day. Roger Stone knew that Podesta had
been hacked when nobody else did etc. There was collaboration, that is
certain...

Can they prove it with other than circumstantial evidence is another
matter. Why would one hope that they can't?

PeteWasLucky

May 18, 2017, 9:02:07 AM5/18/17
TT <as...@dprk.kp> Wrote in message:
>> ?He's no bulls?ter?.
>
> This is it. There's now no stopping Trump getting kicked out. The only
> question is when. It took special prosecutor 14 months to get Nixon out.
>
> Let's see what are the odds for Trump serving his whole first term...
> Betfair thinks it's still 47%.
>
> https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/politics/market/1.129133401
>
> Now surely there are MANY things Trump can be prosecuted/impeached
> upon... If he doesn't get Trump on collaboration with Russia or
> obstruction of justice etc, he will get him for his criminal business
> practices, bribery etc.

It will be about how Trump reacts going forward to do more serious
mistakes.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

The Iceberg

May 18, 2017, 9:14:21 AM5/18/17
Thanks! Am curious about how and what, as Pelle just writes and never explains anything.

Brian W Lawrence

May 18, 2017, 9:17:47 AM5/18/17
On 18/05/2017 13:46, The Iceberg wrote:

> Yep the deep state is going full steam ahead after him, they real desperate,
> shame there's nothing about Russia or are they going to argue against that the popular vote went to Hilllary?

"Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians"

<http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-contacts-idUSKCN18E106?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social>

"Michael Flynn and other advisers to Donald Trump’s campaign were in
contact with Russian officials and others with Kremlin ties in at least
18 calls and emails during the last seven months of the 2016
presidential race, current and former U.S. officials familiar with the
exchanges told Reuters.

The previously undisclosed interactions form part of the record now
being reviewed by FBI and congressional investigators probing Russian
interference in the U.S. presidential election and contacts between
Trump’s campaign and Russia.

Six of the previously undisclosed contacts described to Reuters were
phone calls between Sergei Kislyak, Russia's ambassador to the United
States, and Trump advisers, including Flynn, Trump’s first national
security adviser, three current and former officials said.

Conversations between Flynn and Kislyak accelerated after the Nov. 8
vote as the two discussed establishing a back channel for communication
between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin that could bypass the
U.S. national security bureaucracy, which both sides considered hostile
to improved relations, four current U.S. officials said."

---
http://www.avg.com

*skriptis

May 18, 2017, 9:30:03 AM5/18/17
TT <as...@dprk.kp> Wrote in message:
> 18.5.2017, 15:42, The Iceberg kirjoitti:
>> Lol pity there's no evidence. They going to show Russia fixed the election, too funny, what a waste of time, just like that pro-Hillary liar Jill Stein's biased recount.
>>

> There is PLENTY of evidence...

Evidence for what?
Sure yes.

He even MET AND TALKED both to Russian ambassador AND Russian
foreign minister they other day.

Intolerable.

IMPEACH NOW.

hahaha

jdeluise

May 18, 2017, 12:44:33 PM5/18/17
On Thu, 18 May 2017 13:53:45 +0300, Pelle Svanslös wrote:

> http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/18/robert-mueller-fbi-director-
trump-investigation-238537

> “He's no bulls—ter”.

I'm hoping he gets to the bottom of the "Russian dressing on Trump's
salad" controversy...

calim...@gmx.de

May 18, 2017, 1:43:12 PM5/18/17
On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 12:53:48 PM UTC+2, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/18/robert-mueller-fbi-director-trump-investigation-238537
>
> “He's no bulls—ter”.

Where can we meet him?
Or is this just another Politico fake news?

Max

TT

May 19, 2017, 7:13:00 AM5/19/17
18.5.2017, 16:14, The Iceberg kirjoitti:
> Thanks! Am curious about how and what, as Pelle just writes and never explains anything.

Here's news from yesterday:

Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-contacts-idUSKCN18E106

...Now why would a presidential campaign have such an amount of
communications with Russians??? And then hide it & lie about it. No good
and valid reason really.

These 18 communications are of course the only ones we know of, could be
a tip of the iceberg so to speak...

TT

May 19, 2017, 7:14:43 AM5/19/17
18.5.2017, 16:17, Brian W Lawrence kirjoitti:
> On 18/05/2017 13:46, The Iceberg wrote:
>
>> Yep the deep state is going full steam ahead after him, they real
>> desperate, shame there's nothing about Russia or are they going to
>> argue against that the popular vote went to Hilllary?
>
> "Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians"
>

> <http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-contacts-idUSKCN18E106?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social>

You beat me to it.

Brian W Lawrence

May 19, 2017, 8:43:18 AM5/19/17
Usually worth repeating, although it seldom gets through the fog.

*skriptis

May 19, 2017, 9:01:02 AM5/19/17
TT <as...@dprk.kp> Wrote in message:
Reuters, lol

The Iceberg

May 19, 2017, 9:31:44 AM5/19/17
Lol so what, like I said, they going to try to pretend there was any influence in the election yet somehow Hillary won the popular vote? Must be the dumbest investigation ever. Why not waste time wondering How many phone calls Hillary made to Saudi? lol

The Iceberg

May 19, 2017, 9:33:24 AM5/19/17
Who cares, he said he wanted to be friends with Russia, zero evidence of anything to do with the electionZ

Brian W Lawrence

May 19, 2017, 10:46:05 AM5/19/17
On 19/05/2017 14:31, The Iceberg wrote:

> Lol so what, like I said, they going to try to pretend there was any influence in the election yet
> somehow Hillary won the popular vote?

So, the DNC hack, the Podesta email hack, the FBI investigations which
resulted from those hacks had no effect on voters whatsoever?

I've pointed out before that Trump took three key states by relatively
few votes, Michigan by 10,704 votes, Pennsylvania by 44,292, and
Wisconsin by 22,748, 77,774 in total. In simple terms if 38,872 people
who voted Trump in those states had voted for Clinton instead (5k in
Michigan, 22k in Pa & 11k in Wi), she would have taken all three and
gained an additional 46 Electoral College Votes and the Presidency.

I'm sure you will say that it wasn't Russia that did the hacks, but
most intelligence agencies in the world are well aware that it was.
IIRC candidate Trump asked Russia if they could find the missing
emails, but of course that wasn't collusion at all, no sir.

> Must be the dumbest investigation ever. Why not waste time wondering How many phone calls Hillary made to Saudi? lol

*skriptis

May 19, 2017, 11:30:03 AM5/19/17
Brian W Lawrence <brian_w_...@msn.com> Wrote in message:
> On 19/05/2017 14:31, The Iceberg wrote:
>
>> Lol so what, like I said, they going to try to pretend there was any influence in the election yet
>> somehow Hillary won the popular vote?
>
> So, the DNC hack, the Podesta email hack, the FBI investigations which
> resulted from those hacks had no effect on voters whatsoever?

If it even was Russia that revealed those stuff to the world and
to the Americans, did they make up and spread false propaganda or
they were spreading the truth?

Why don't you blame democrats for being crooked in the first
place, and If you blame the hacking, why not blame them as well
who were so careless with their computers? In this particular
case, hackers were whistleblowers.

Don't you also realize you're building up Putin's world wide image
if you associate him with exposing dirt?

He gets more respected, and liked. Liked, because he's bringing
down crooked politicians, respected, because he's so powerful to
take presidency away from Hillary.

Brian W Lawrence

May 19, 2017, 12:16:18 PM5/19/17
On 19/05/2017 16:13, *skriptis wrote:
> Brian W Lawrence <brian_w_...@msn.com> Wrote in message:
>> On 19/05/2017 14:31, The Iceberg wrote:
>>
>>> Lol so what, like I said, they going to try to pretend there was any influence in the election yet
>>> somehow Hillary won the popular vote?
>>
>> So, the DNC hack, the Podesta email hack, the FBI investigations which
>> resulted from those hacks had no effect on voters whatsoever?
>

> If it even was Russia that revealed those stuff to the world and
> to the Americans, did they make up and spread false propaganda or
> they were spreading the truth?
>

> Why don't you blame democrats for being crooked in the first
> place, and If you blame the hacking, why not blame them as well
> who were so careless with their computers? In this particular
> case, hackers were whistleblowers.

That wasn't the intent though. They didn't know what they would find.

> Don't you also realize you're building up Putin's world wide image
> if you associate him with exposing dirt?
>
> He gets more respected, and liked. Liked, because he's bringing
> down crooked politicians, respected, because he's so powerful to
> take presidency away from Hillary.

Yeah right!

The Iceberg

May 19, 2017, 12:17:00 PM5/19/17
No, you know full well about how the Podestea hack could've done by a 14 year old, why do you keep lying/trolling about this? It's so obvious cos you're an Hillary fan.

The Iceberg

May 19, 2017, 12:17:45 PM5/19/17
He didn't take the presidency from Hillary then? Are you that much of a fan that you refuse to accept that she's not president even??!!

calim...@gmx.de

May 19, 2017, 3:13:46 PM5/19/17
A young staffer at Trump's Vermont campaign office buying a vodka bottle at Dimitri Grushev's liquor store might be one of those.
And the other 17?

Max

Brian W Lawrence

May 19, 2017, 3:26:08 PM5/19/17
On 19/05/2017 17:17, The Iceberg wrote:

> He didn't take the presidency from Hillary then? Are you that much of a fan that you refuse to accept that she's not president even??!!

I'll have what he's having.

Brian W Lawrence

May 19, 2017, 3:47:29 PM5/19/17
On 19/05/2017 17:16, The Iceberg wrote:

> No, you know full well about how the Podestea hack could've done by a 14 year old, why do you keep lying/trolling about this? It's so obvious cos you're an Hillary fan.

Well the hackers could have included a 14-y-o Russian I suppose, but it
was certainly Russians who did it. Why 14 by the way, why not 15 or 13,
or even 10. That said what motive would such a youngster have to dump
all the emails into Wikileaks?

And regardless of who it was, the fact that the hack took place and the
alleged contents of the emails cannot have helped the Clinton campaign,
so it had influence.

Come to think of it, how many 14-y-os would be interested in John
Podesta, or even have any idea who he was. As somebody said earlier,
it doesn't compute.

TT

May 19, 2017, 8:23:40 PM5/19/17
Besides, 14 year olds are rarely 400 pounds. So there's that.

TT

May 19, 2017, 8:26:32 PM5/19/17
Maybe they were running a prostitute ring at the campaign office?
The other options is high treason.

TT

May 19, 2017, 8:40:10 PM5/19/17
19.5.2017, 18:13, *skriptis kirjoitti:
> If it even was Russia that revealed those stuff to the world and
> to the Americans, did they make up and spread false propaganda or
> they were spreading the truth?
>

> Why don't you blame democrats for being crooked in the first
> place,

They probably also hacked Republicans but have not used it. Now if Putin
would have wanted to nail the most crooked one he would have released
Trump's taxes...

*skriptis

May 19, 2017, 9:30:03 PM5/19/17
TT <as...@dprk.kp> Wrote in message:
I'm sure if you found out and had the evidence of Federer and
Nadal both doping, you'd release which one, exactly?

And if you released only Federer, which we all know you'd do, have
you done a crime in that case? You're influencing tennis world no
doubt.

But whose blame is that? His or yours.

Gracchus

May 19, 2017, 9:39:59 PM5/19/17
You tell him, Ceske! (homage to Hazelwood)

TT

May 20, 2017, 5:52:40 AM5/20/17
In that case I would be covering a crime.

But it's false equivalence.

Pelle Svanslös

May 20, 2017, 6:23:12 AM5/20/17
Skriptis has a knack for those.

--
“Donald Trump is the weak man’s vision of a strong man.”
-- Charles Cooke

Calimero

Jul 25, 2019, 3:01:41 PM7/25/19
On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 12:53:48 PM UTC+2, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/18/robert-mueller-fbi-director-trump-investigation-238537
>
> “He's no bulls—ter”.

"I saw Bob, week after week with both presidents, explain complex investigations with precision and accuracy. There was no one on either national security team that demanded greater respect,” Leiter said. “With his intellect, integrity, and insight, he is right out of central casting on how a prosecutor and investigator should conduct themselves.”

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Max

“Democrats fear Barr, you can smell it.“
(Washington Post, May 2nd, 2019)