Fed proves he's At Peak

The Iceberg

Jan 29, 2017, 10:54:53 AM1/29/17
Proven yet again!

soccerfan777

Jan 29, 2017, 11:07:23 AM1/29/17
Will be at peak until he retires?

heyg...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2017, 11:21:39 AM1/29/17
Definitely his all-time peak for crushing Nadal and Sampras fans' hopes and dreams...

calim...@gmx.de

Jan 29, 2017, 11:24:46 AM1/29/17
On Sunday, January 29, 2017 at 4:54:53 PM UTC+1, The Iceberg wrote:
> Proven yet again!

BS.
The truly greats win slams even when far away from their peak (eg. Sampras, Navi, Steffi, Serena).

Max

Gracchus

Jan 29, 2017, 11:25:31 AM1/29/17
On Sunday, January 29, 2017 at 8:21:39 AM UTC-8, heyg...@gmail.com wrote:

> Definitely his all-time peak for crushing Nadal and Sampras fans' hopes and dreams...

There is much beauty in that sentence.

Guypers

Jan 29, 2017, 11:33:49 AM1/29/17
On Sunday, January 29, 2017 at 11:21:39 AM UTC-5, heyg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Definitely his all-time peak for crushing Nadal and Sampras fans' hopes and dreams...

What a whupping of the faed haters!

Manuel aka Xax

Jan 29, 2017, 12:11:39 PM1/29/17
+1

Whisper

Jan 30, 2017, 2:10:57 AM1/30/17
This has no effect on Sampras' legacy. It's a huge kick in the nuts for
Rafa fans.

The Iceberg

Jan 30, 2017, 2:50:24 AM1/30/17
nah just reiterates what I've been saying for 2 years, Fed only narrowly lost to peak Djoker and gigantic servers. An old still mentally confused Nadal explains it all.

Jason White

Feb 1, 2017, 12:46:43 AM2/1/17
Nadal's hair is not at peak. Can't believe how much he's lost.