Heidi Klum - is ugly.

Facts

Aug 23, 2015, 4:44:56 PM8/23/15
Like the Kartrashians, she only got the attention because she
fucks niggers.

bob

Aug 23, 2015, 8:20:08 PM8/23/15
didn't trump just call her average.

bob

soccerfan777

Aug 24, 2015, 11:21:45 AM8/24/15
Trump should be the last man to judge anyone's looks. He is *fired*.

Wayne

Aug 24, 2015, 3:00:34 PM8/24/15

"Facts" wrote in message news:f5c8e7f223de62dc...@dizum.com...

>Like the Kartrashians, she only got the attention because she
>fucks niggers.

Well that's all debatable, but WOW...why did she have to pick such an ugly
looking dude?

Darkfalz

Aug 30, 2015, 2:56:02 AM8/30/15
Trump has a net worth of several billion and he's a male. Fertile and pretty young women are a dime a dozen.

Darkfalz

Aug 30, 2015, 2:58:05 AM8/30/15
Political correctness. Turned out as expected, there's only so many monkeyshines even a dedicated liberal is going to put up with. OJ wasn't a big enough warning, apparently. And before you call me a racist, look up the stats on DV/IPV in bm/wf relationships compared to wm/wf.

Gerrit Rijtoopje

Aug 30, 2015, 8:08:51 AM8/30/15
Darkfalz <darkfal...@gmail.com> wrote in
Don't confuse 'worth' with 'wealth'.

Giovanna

Aug 30, 2015, 9:11:04 PM8/30/15

> Like the Kartrashians, she only got the attention because she
> fucks niggers.

Kim is very pretty~~