Multikulti Germany vs. Spain now (U21 Euro final)!

Calimero

Jun 30, 2019, 2:43:03 PM6/30/19
Amiri, Serdar, Öztunali, Dahoud, Tah, Henrichs!

Shitpiss will vomit! So would Hitler!!
GREAT!!!

Max

“Democrats fear Barr, you can smell it.“
(Washington Post, May 2nd, 2019)

soccerfan777

Jun 30, 2019, 5:37:27 PM6/30/19
Multi cultural is great. It brought the USA 70% of its Olympic medal. Imagine only the whites competing for US at the Olympic... lol ... US would have as many medals as Italy or Spain

*skriptis

Jun 30, 2019, 5:42:48 PM6/30/19
soccerfan777 <zepf...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Multi cultural is great. It brought the USA 70% of its Olympic medal. Imagine only the whites competing for US at the Olympic... lol ... US would have as many medals as Italy or Spain

Well what's India waiting for?

Their Olympic tally is rather low. When will you start importing
Russians and Poles and Romanians?

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

joh

Jul 1, 2019, 1:45:28 AM7/1/19
On Sunday, June 30, 2019 at 11:42:48 PM UTC+2, *skriptis wrote:
> soccerfan777 <zepf...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > Multi cultural is great. It brought the USA 70% of its Olympic medal. Imagine only the whites competing for US at the Olympic... lol ... US would have as many medals as Italy or Spain
> >

> Well what's India waiting for?
>
> Their Olympic tally is rather low. When will you start importing
> Russians and Poles and Romanians?

Russians are banned because of doping.

bob

Jul 2, 2019, 9:16:46 PM7/2/19
On Sun, 30 Jun 2019 14:37:26 -0700 (PDT), soccerfan777
<zepf...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Multi cultural is great. It brought the USA 70% of its Olympic medal.

who cares?

but since you mention it, you've no idea how many whites would make
the olympic teams and win medals if there were no other race allowed
to the trials.

>Imagine only the whites competing for US at the Olympic... lol ... US would have as many medals as Italy or Spain

bob

soccerfan777

Jul 2, 2019, 9:30:15 PM7/2/19
On Sunday, June 30, 2019 at 4:42:48 PM UTC-5, *skriptis wrote:
> soccerfan777 <zepf...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > Multi cultural is great. It brought the USA 70% of its Olympic medal. Imagine only the whites competing for US at the Olympic... lol ... US would have as many medals as Italy or Spain
> >

> Well what's India waiting for?
>
> Their Olympic tally is rather low. When will you start importing
> Russians and Poles and Romanians?

We are already multi-cultural, numbnuts. Besides why would we invite Russian thugs. Poles and Romanians are welcome. They are getting poorer everyday.

soccerfan777

Jul 2, 2019, 9:30:43 PM7/2/19
On Monday, July 1, 2019 at 12:45:28 AM UTC-5, joh wrote:
> On Sunday, June 30, 2019 at 11:42:48 PM UTC+2, *skriptis wrote:
> > soccerfan777 <zepf...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > > Multi cultural is great. It brought the USA 70% of its Olympic medal. Imagine only the whites competing for US at the Olympic... lol ... US would have as many medals as Italy or Spain
> > >

> > Well what's India waiting for?
> >
> > Their Olympic tally is rather low. When will you start importing
> > Russians and Poles and Romanians?
> >

> Russians are banned because of doping.
> > --

LOL