How will Federer play today?

wkhedr

Nov 23, 2010, 8:54:24 AM11/23/10
We know how Murray plays, but how will Federer decide to play today?

In their last match, Federer was going for his shots and continued to
do so even he was out of range most of the time.
Today's surface is really slow, the slice will be a key.

But the question is will Federer grind this match and his coach will
allow him to do so, or will he repeat what he did in the last meeting?
Grinding also means hitting forehands most of the time, Nadal did this
yesterday, the surface is slow and allows recovering court position.

I guess we will learn very soon :)

felangey

Nov 23, 2010, 9:22:13 AM11/23/10
He certainly isn't gonna try all out offense on an even slower surface than
that on which it didn't work last time! :)

Fed will work the angles today, pretty much like he did last year. Lots of
pace change.

Except....in his entrance interview he sounds like he has got a cold. :\

only human

Nov 23, 2010, 11:29:14 AM11/23/10

Federer tried pretty much anything he wanted against Murray today. and
most of it was working. this is he Federer Agassi says is impossible to
beat. hopefuly we see more good play like this from Federer.

TT

Nov 23, 2010, 6:31:45 PM11/23/10

Are you wkhedr too?

--
"I am no more a witch than you are a wizard, and if you take away my
life God will give you blood to drink"