Steffi Graf Tribute

Steffi Graf fan

Oct 19, 2010, 10:13:47 PM10/19/10
Hi fellow tennis fans,

I make a site about Steffi Graf .Please visit and give me your
feedback and suggestions.

Address: http://sgtribute.blogspot.com

Thanking you,

DavidW

Oct 19, 2010, 10:25:51 PM10/19/10

Nice.

Steffi Graf fan

Oct 19, 2010, 10:54:35 PM10/19/10

Thankyou for your response David, also give your suggestions to
improve the site

Steffi Graf fan

Oct 28, 2010, 2:22:43 AM10/28/10

i posted more this day

DavidW

Oct 28, 2010, 5:37:44 PM10/28/10

Thanks.

kaboom

Oct 28, 2010, 5:45:08 PM10/28/10

Thanks! Great site.

kaboomie

jdeluise

Oct 28, 2010, 6:03:26 PM10/28/10

On 28-Oct-2010, kaboom <kaboo...@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks! Great site.
>
> kaboomie

Yeah, just needs frames, blink and marquee tags and it will be complete!

Ted S.

Oct 28, 2010, 6:44:04 PM10/28/10
On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 22:03:26 GMT, jdeluise wrote:

> Yeah, just needs frames, blink and marquee tags and it will be complete!

It won't be complete without video from the 1989 FO Final. :-)

--
Ted Schuerzinger
tedstennis at myrealbox dot com