Azarenka now involved in a custody battle

SliceAndDice

Aug 11, 2017, 9:48:10 AM8/11/17
Jeez...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tennis/2017/08/11/victoria-azarenka-could-miss-upcoming-us-open-custody-battle/

Victoria Azarenka is thought to be in danger of missing the upcoming US Open because she is busy fighting a custody battle with Billy McKeague, her ex-boyfriend and the father of her eight-month-old son.

Azarenka’s son Leo was born in December and accompanied her to Wimbledon, her second tournament after a 12-month absence from the tour, where she called for the scheduling of matches to be more sympathetic to parents with young children.

McKeague was also present in London and Azarenka told Telegraph Sport: “I have a nanny but she is not here at the moment, so obviously my boyfriend has been helping out. He loves being a dad and spending time with Leo. It’s fun.”

However it is understood that Azarenka and McKeague broke up shortly after Wimbledon and have spent the last few weeks engaged in a legal custody case in California, where she has a home. The American website TMZ has reported that Azarenka has been told she cannot take Leo out of California until the case is resolved.

Azarenka – whose representatives declined to respond to messages yesterday - had been entered into the Bank of the West Classic in Stanford, California, which was played last week. However she withdrew from the event a fortnight ago, citing a viral illness.

She was also due to play Cincinnati next week, having requested a wild card into the main draw (her ranking of No. 203 is not high enough to gain entry), but it would now be a surprise if she attended the event.

Azarenka - who is a former world No. 1 and two-time Australian Open champion - is still being quoted as third favourite for the US Open by some bookmakers, behind world No. 1 Karolina Pliskova and the new Wimbledon champion Garbine Muguruza.

But the year’s final grand slam, which starts on Aug 28, is now just over a fortnight away, and it seems that she has more pressing concerns to address.

Court_1

Aug 11, 2017, 12:46:31 PM8/11/17
Welcome to the real world of relationships. They can be messy especially where money is involved.

*skriptis

Aug 11, 2017, 12:54:13 PM8/11/17
SliceAndDice <vish...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Jeez...
>
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tennis/2017/08/11/victoria-azarenka-could-miss-upcoming-us-open-custody-battle/
>
> Victoria Azarenka is thought to be in danger of missing the upcoming US Open because she is busy fighting a custody battle with Billy McKeague, her ex-boyfriend and the father of her eight-month-old son.
>
> Azarenka?s son Leo was born in December and accompanied her to Wimbledon, her second tournament after a 12-month absence from the tour, where she called for the scheduling of matches to be more sympathetic to parents with young children.
>
> McKeague was also present in London and Azarenka told Telegraph Sport: ?I have a nanny but she is not here at the moment, so obviously my boyfriend has been helping out. He loves being a dad and spending time with Leo. It?s fun.?
>
> However it is understood that Azarenka and McKeague broke up shortly after Wimbledon and have spent the last few weeks engaged in a legal custody case in California, where she has a home. The American website TMZ has reported that Azarenka has been told she cannot take Leo out of California until the case is resolved.
>
> Azarenka ? whose representatives declined to respond to messages yesterday - had been entered into the Bank of the West Classic in Stanford, California, which was played last week. However she withdrew from the event a fortnight ago, citing a viral illness.
>
> She was also due to play Cincinnati next week, having requested a wild card into the main draw (her ranking of No. 203 is not high enough to gain entry), but it would now be a surprise if she attended the event.
>
> Azarenka - who is a former world No. 1 and two-time Australian Open champion - is still being quoted as third favourite for the US Open by some bookmakers, behind world No. 1 Karolina Pliskova and the new Wimbledon champion Garbine Muguruza.
>
> But the year?s final grand slam, which starts on Aug 28, is now just over a fortnight away, and it seems that she has more pressing concerns to address.

If such an unfortunate thing as a divorce occurs, as a rule,
mother should get the child until it's 8 years old as little kids
require care and nurture and then after 8 years, the kids should
be given to fathers to raise them properly.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

SliceAndDice

Aug 11, 2017, 1:29:39 PM8/11/17
On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 12:46:31 PM UTC-4, Court_1 wrote:
> Welcome to the real world of relationships. They can be messy especially where money is involved.

Not okay to sacrifice a little kid at the altar of your greed. I know I am saying this in retrospect, but Azarenka should have recognized the guy for the golddigger he seems to be, before deciding to have a kid with him.

The Iceberg

Aug 11, 2017, 1:52:27 PM8/11/17
Why have a kid with a guy you barely know? what do you expect.

Court_1

Aug 11, 2017, 2:43:41 PM8/11/17
Live and learn. "Love" can turn quickly. She needs to go out with an established guy in the future, not some bum who is out to get her money or use their kid as a go-between.

Court_1

Aug 11, 2017, 2:44:02 PM8/11/17
On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 1:52:27 PM UTC-4, The Iceberg wrote:
> Why have a kid with a guy you barely know? what do you expect.

I don't think the kid was planned.

soccerfan777

Aug 11, 2017, 4:06:23 PM8/11/17
That makes her a even bigger dumb ass. How can she get accidentally pregnant? She is a top pro!

PeteWasLucky

Aug 11, 2017, 7:15:02 PM8/11/17
> Live and learn. "Love" can turn quickly. She needs to go out with an established guy in the future, not some bum who is out to get her money or use their kid as a go-between.

As if she is smart intelligent person. She got herself the perfect match.

Patrick Kehoe

Aug 11, 2017, 11:32:37 PM8/11/17
I don't think they were married... common law... not that it matters in California... common law has most of the protections of marital status in California, on both sides...

Whisper

Aug 12, 2017, 10:39:18 AM8/12/17
On 12/08/2017 3:52 AM, The Iceberg wrote:
> Why have a kid with a guy you barely know? what do you expect.

But this was different - this was 'true love' - until it went pear shaped.

---
http://www.avg.com