wow - that was sub-par-federer

TT

Apr 1, 2011, 8:46:52 PM4/1/11
Hard to say how well Rafa played...

Next opponent will be from another planet.

I'm confused about how badly Roger played. That was a complete
brainfart. I really really hope he can pick up his game later...Rafa is
not that scary???

Giovanna

Apr 1, 2011, 8:46:32 PM4/1/11

>.Rafa is
> not that scary???

only his face

Joe Ramirez

Apr 1, 2011, 8:46:41 PM4/1/11

Rafa looked good when he had to, but he seldom had to. The Djoker
probably will play more like Berdych than like Federer.

Javier González

Apr 1, 2011, 8:47:34 PM4/1/11

I just hope they can air out the stadium for Sunday, because that's
one grade-A stinking out the place. As you said, I watched the second
set and have no idea how well is Nadal playing, because most points
would quickly end on a Fed UE, or more rarely a Fed winner.

At least is was quick.

TT

Apr 1, 2011, 8:53:50 PM4/1/11

Fed hit winners? WTF?

TT

Apr 1, 2011, 8:56:19 PM4/1/11

The final decide whether Nole is now the HC KING...or if they're "even",
Rafa beating him at USO final...

Sakari Lund

Apr 1, 2011, 8:53:54 PM4/1/11

Almost twice as much as Nadal.

RzR

Apr 1, 2011, 8:54:20 PM4/1/11

and again...good luck getting to the 16 slams to match roger...longass
road ahead lol

Yama

Apr 1, 2011, 8:58:39 PM4/1/11
TT <as...@usenet.org> wrote:
: Hard to say how well Rafa played...

Nadal served well, but other than, it's really hard to say...

I felt Nadal actually played better in the 1st set, 2nd set was
not competive as Fed felt compelled to shank nearly every forehand.

bob

Apr 1, 2011, 9:41:03 PM4/1/11

IMO, we're going to find an awful lot out about djok sunday. if he
wins, IMO, he's #1 HC player, maybe #1 overall atm.

if not, i stand by my premise that nadal is solid #1 on all surfaces
atm.

bob

ocean

Apr 1, 2011, 10:40:10 PM4/1/11

999 UE. Maybe Mirka is preggers again...

TT

Apr 1, 2011, 10:45:33 PM4/1/11

Or maybe rogi is fuckers?

MBDunc

Apr 2, 2011, 4:39:50 AM4/2/11

I expected about 75 63 win for Rafa but this was Fed at his worst
(since last spring).

Nice mid-season stakes at Miami final. I think if it goes to three
sets, Nadal wins but may be the most probable outcome is smt. like 64
76 for Djoker. A close call anyway.

.mikko