K Pliskova vs K Pliskova

soccerfan777

Jun 19, 2019, 12:51:17 PM6/19/19
You can watch it live here. They are playing each other in a main WTA draw match for the first time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN7IPoJHEqM

soccerfan777

Jun 19, 2019, 2:16:57 PM6/19/19
Kristyna won!

The Iceberg

Jun 19, 2019, 6:29:59 PM6/19/19
On Wednesday, 19 June 2019 19:16:57 UTC+1, soccerfan777 wrote:
> Kristyna won!

is that the older or younger one??

soccerfan777

Jun 19, 2019, 6:52:28 PM6/19/19
They are twins, numbnuts

Calimero

Jun 19, 2019, 7:58:35 PM6/19/19
On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 12:52:28 AM UTC+2, soccerfan777 wrote:
> They are twins, numbnuts

You think they popped out in the same second?

Max

“The idea of resisting a democratically elected president and ... really changing the norms on the grounds that we have to stop this president, that is where the shredding of our norms and our institutions is occurring.“
(U.S. Attorney General William Barr, May 2019)

soccerfan777

Jun 19, 2019, 8:15:49 PM6/19/19
They didnt. But no one cares which one came out couple of mins ago.