Henin loses to Dulko..

SliceAndDice

Mar 12, 2010, 9:33:52 PM3/12/10
Whatever happened there? Nervous about playing Steffi in the exo? :)

Superdave

Mar 12, 2010, 10:26:16 PM3/12/10
On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 18:33:52 -0800 (PST), SliceAndDice <vish...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Whatever happened there? Nervous about playing Steffi in the exo? :)

Henin is over rated.

Gracchus

Mar 12, 2010, 11:57:22 PM3/12/10
On Mar 12, 10:26 pm, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 18:33:52 -0800 (PST), SliceAndDice <visha...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >Whatever happened there? Nervous about playing Steffi in the exo? :)
>
> Henin is over rated.

There are people on RST who say the same about Federer. Roger loses to
third-rate players in meaningless events too, but in both cases, the
player's slam wins speak for themselves.

Considering that she was out of action for over a year, it's
incredible that she's even competing at the highest level and reached
the final of 2010's first slam.

Raja, The Great

Mar 13, 2010, 12:01:59 PM3/13/10
On Mar 12, 9:26 pm, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 18:33:52 -0800 (PST), SliceAndDice <visha...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >Whatever happened there? Nervous about playing Steffi in the exo? :)
>
> Henin is over rated.

I agree. She should retire once again.

Gracchus

Mar 13, 2010, 8:31:17 PM3/13/10

> > Henin is over rated.

And RST says the same about Raja. You haven't done it yet, and I doubt
if she will either...especially when she's making oodles of money.

Raja, The Great

Mar 13, 2010, 8:36:56 PM3/13/10

lol, I was just joking.

Gracchus

Mar 13, 2010, 9:00:02 PM3/13/10
On Mar 13, 8:36 pm, "Raja, The Great" <zepflo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> lol, I was just joking.

I thought that you might be, but it wasn't your usual style.