Gulbis - Gasquet (ATP Shanghai)

John Doe

Oct 13, 2010, 1:26:26 AM10/13/10
One of the games at love lasted 1 minute 46 seconds.

Patrick Kehoe

Oct 13, 2010, 1:54:34 AM10/13/10
On Oct 12, 10:26 pm, John Doe <j...@usenetlove.invalid> wrote:
> One of the games at love lasted 1 minute 46 seconds.

shows one just what kind of a finals opponent Nadal had last week...
((:

John Doe

Oct 13, 2010, 2:01:18 AM10/13/10
Patrick Kehoe <pke...@telus.net> wrote:

> John Doe <j...@usenetlove.invalid> wrote:

>> One of the games at love lasted 1 minute 46 seconds.
>
> shows one just what kind of a finals opponent Nadal had last
> week... ((:

Because Gasquet beat (Nadal's finals opponent) Gulbis 6-1 6-4.

But you know it is going to be tough in this tournament.

And here comes the first Novak Djokovic match...

TT

Oct 13, 2010, 2:27:00 PM10/13/10

Why is that?

--
"I am no more a witch than you are a wizard, and if you take away my
life God will give you blood to drink"

TT

Oct 13, 2010, 2:30:07 PM10/13/10
John Doe wrote:
> Patrick Kehoe <pke...@telus.net> wrote:
>
>> John Doe <j...@usenetlove.invalid> wrote:
>
>>> One of the games at love lasted 1 minute 46 seconds.
>> shows one just what kind of a finals opponent Nadal had last
>> week... ((:
>
> Because Gasquet beat (Nadal's finals opponent) Gulbis 6-1 6-4.

Are you sure?

http://postimage.org/image/en5whsro/

Patrick Kehoe

Oct 13, 2010, 3:39:16 PM10/13/10

Partly because Rafa scares the shit out of these guys... partly
because Rafa's head and shoulders over them... [he said,
rhetorically] :)