Steroid transvestite Serena Williams says 'heart dropped' at surprise pregnancy...yeah we bet...

Ooga

Jun 28, 2017, 1:10:04 AM6/28/17
Serena Williams was completely taken aback by her pregnancy,
taking six home tests before believing she was expecting her
first child, the tennis superstar told Vanity Fair magazine.

Williams, who poses nude on the cover of the magazine for its
August issue, said she still had not come to terms with the
prospect of being a mother, and said she plans to be back on
court in January.

"It just doesn't seem real. I don't know why. Am I having a
baby?" Williams, 35, said in the interview released on Tuesday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-tennis-serena-williams-
idUSKBN19I2ED