Murray seems to have the giggles

grif

Sep 30, 2011, 9:20:43 AM9/30/11
in his match with Dimitrov. Seems to have come out of nowhere. Is he bipolar
?

grif

Sep 30, 2011, 9:52:11 AM9/30/11

"grif" <griff...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> in his match with Dimitrov. Seems to have come out of nowhere. Is he
> bipolar ?

Not a bad match with entertaining points, but Murray too adaptable,
versatile and cunning. Routines the Fed Imposter in straights.

Names still on Murray's Next Gen hit list:
Tomic
Raonic
Harrison

Patrick Kehoe

Sep 30, 2011, 12:11:26 PM9/30/11
On Sep 30, 6:20 am, "grif" <griffin_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> in his match with Dimitrov. Seems to have come out of nowhere. Is he bipolar
> ?

Hard to believe he's from the womb of Judy Murray... that fighting
dock worker bar maid from Glasgow...

:))

drew

Sep 30, 2011, 12:59:07 PM9/30/11
I think Murray is the kind of guy who might turn into a wildman if he
had a few ales
in him. Especially if you beat him on Playstation or diss his ma.

ca1houn

Oct 1, 2011, 11:51:27 PM10/1/11
On Sep 30, 6:20 am, "grif" <griffin_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> in his match with Dimitrov. Seems to have come out of nowhere. Is he bipolar
> ?

No I dont think Murray goes through highs or lows just plan boring all
the way