Whisper at his best

Ali Asoag

Dec 16, 2010, 10:18:27 PM12/16/10
So many funny things just in one thread which wkhedr cited today:

"I don't think slicing Fed to death is no.1 strategy for Roddick"

"He shoulda at least made the final - that was a fluke loss to Safin -
Roddick would win it 4/5 if they played over" (Talking about why Roddick
lost in AO2004).

"Check back next sunday & after USO". (Talking during first week of
Wimby 2004)

Further:

> Bla-bla-bla....
> Every slam Roddick loses we hear he "shoulda" win....

"He shoulda made final - & maybe give Fed a real match in final.
Safin's just a dumb spoiler who got lucky one time..."

(Oh, I just realize Whisper has always been a master of coulda woulda
shoulda crap. Just wonder why certain people never learn ...)

TT

Dec 17, 2010, 12:45:33 AM12/17/10

Get a life. Can't imagine a sillier thread than quoting what someone
called "Whisper" said at Usenet 5 years ago...

--
"I am no more a witch than you are a wizard, and if you take away my
life God will give you blood to drink"

Manuel aka Xax

Dec 17, 2010, 5:07:33 AM12/17/10
On 17 déc, 06:45, TT <d...@do.it> wrote:
> On 17.12.2010 5:18, Ali Asoag wrote:
>

> > So many funny things just in one thread which wkhedr cited today:
>
> > "I don't think slicing Fed to death is no.1 strategy for Roddick"
>
> > "He shoulda at least made the final - that was a fluke loss to Safin -
> > Roddick would win it 4/5 if they played over" (Talking about why Roddick
> > lost in AO2004).
>
> > "Check back next sunday & after USO". (Talking during first week of
> > Wimby 2004)
>
> > Further:
>
> >  > Bla-bla-bla....
> >  > Every slam Roddick loses we hear he "shoulda" win....
>
> > "He shoulda made final - & maybe give Fed a real match in final. Safin's
> > just a dumb spoiler who got lucky one time..."
>
> > (Oh, I just realize Whisper has always been a master of coulda woulda
> > shoulda crap. Just wonder why certain people never learn ...)
>
> Get a life. Can't imagine a sillier thread than quoting what someone
> called "Whisper" said at Usenet 5 years ago...

How about becoming that "someone called..." 's advocate?
:-)

Iceberg

Dec 17, 2010, 5:35:26 AM12/17/10
On Dec 17, 5:45 am, TT <d...@do.it> wrote:
> On 17.12.2010 5:18, Ali Asoag wrote:
>

> > So many funny things just in one thread which wkhedr cited today:
>
> > "I don't think slicing Fed to death is no.1 strategy for Roddick"
>
> > "He shoulda at least made the final - that was a fluke loss to Safin -
> > Roddick would win it 4/5 if they played over" (Talking about why Roddick
> > lost in AO2004).
>
> > "Check back next sunday & after USO". (Talking during first week of
> > Wimby 2004)
>
> > Further:
>
> >  > Bla-bla-bla....
> >  > Every slam Roddick loses we hear he "shoulda" win....
>
> > "He shoulda made final - & maybe give Fed a real match in final. Safin's
> > just a dumb spoiler who got lucky one time..."
>
> > (Oh, I just realize Whisper has always been a master of coulda woulda
> > shoulda crap. Just wonder why certain people never learn ...)
>
> Get a life. Can't imagine a sillier thread than quoting what someone
> called "Whisper" said at Usenet 5 years ago...

they wish it was 5 years ago, when Nadal/Murray/Canas wasn't around,
after that their GOAT arguments fell to pieces.

RzR

Dec 17, 2010, 6:59:48 AM12/17/10
On 17.12.2010. 11:35, Iceberg wrote:
> On Dec 17, 5:45 am, TT<d...@do.it> wrote:
>> On 17.12.2010 5:18, Ali Asoag wrote:
>>

>>> So many funny things just in one thread which wkhedr cited today:
>>
>>> "I don't think slicing Fed to death is no.1 strategy for Roddick"
>>
>>> "He shoulda at least made the final - that was a fluke loss to Safin -
>>> Roddick would win it 4/5 if they played over" (Talking about why Roddick
>>> lost in AO2004).
>>
>>> "Check back next sunday& after USO". (Talking during first week of

>>> Wimby 2004)
>>
>>> Further:

>>> "He shoulda made final -& maybe give Fed a real match in final. Safin's

>>> just a dumb spoiler who got lucky one time..."
>>
>>> (Oh, I just realize Whisper has always been a master of coulda woulda
>>> shoulda crap. Just wonder why certain people never learn ...)
>>
>> Get a life. Can't imagine a sillier thread than quoting what someone
>> called "Whisper" said at Usenet 5 years ago...
>
> they wish it was 5 years ago, when Nadal/Murray/Canas wasn't around,
> after that their GOAT arguments fell to pieces.

didnt fed just beat murray and nadal in the same tournament? also
djoker? or did you miss it lol

Whisper

Dec 17, 2010, 7:13:48 AM12/17/10

Nadal has mono but is too classy to admit it.

Superdave

Dec 17, 2010, 1:08:59 PM12/17/10

whisper chooses to ignore all tournaments when Federer beats any of the
the top 10 and especially one where he not only beats but THRASHES the
number 1,3,4, 5 & 7 in the same week.

talk about BIAS!

he has no soul.

Ali Asoag

Dec 17, 2010, 9:18:49 PM12/17/10
On 12/16/2010 10:45 PM, TT wrote:
> On 17.12.2010 5:18, Ali Asoag wrote:
>> So many funny things just in one thread which wkhedr cited today:
>>
>> "I don't think slicing Fed to death is no.1 strategy for Roddick"
>>
>> "He shoulda at least made the final - that was a fluke loss to Safin -
>> Roddick would win it 4/5 if they played over" (Talking about why Roddick
>> lost in AO2004).
>>
>> "Check back next sunday & after USO". (Talking during first week of
>> Wimby 2004)
>>
>> Further:
>>
>> > Bla-bla-bla....
>> > Every slam Roddick loses we hear he "shoulda" win....
>>
>> "He shoulda made final - & maybe give Fed a real match in final. Safin's
>> just a dumb spoiler who got lucky one time..."
>>
>> (Oh, I just realize Whisper has always been a master of coulda woulda
>> shoulda crap. Just wonder why certain people never learn ...)
>
> Get a life. Can't imagine a sillier thread than quoting what someone
> called "Whisper" said at Usenet 5 years ago...

And I enjoy your silliness everyday ...

Ali Asoag

Dec 17, 2010, 9:21:00 PM12/17/10

Sampras was allergic against clay. He was too classy to admit it.

Ali Asoag

Dec 17, 2010, 9:19:50 PM12/17/10
On 12/17/2010 3:35 AM, Iceberg wrote:
> On Dec 17, 5:45 am, TT<d...@do.it> wrote:
>> On 17.12.2010 5:18, Ali Asoag wrote:
>>

>>> So many funny things just in one thread which wkhedr cited today:
>>
>>> "I don't think slicing Fed to death is no.1 strategy for Roddick"
>>
>>> "He shoulda at least made the final - that was a fluke loss to Safin -
>>> Roddick would win it 4/5 if they played over" (Talking about why Roddick
>>> lost in AO2004).
>>
>>> "Check back next sunday& after USO". (Talking during first week of

>>> Wimby 2004)
>>
>>> Further:

>>> "He shoulda made final -& maybe give Fed a real match in final. Safin's

>>> just a dumb spoiler who got lucky one time..."
>>
>>> (Oh, I just realize Whisper has always been a master of coulda woulda
>>> shoulda crap. Just wonder why certain people never learn ...)
>>
>> Get a life. Can't imagine a sillier thread than quoting what someone
>> called "Whisper" said at Usenet 5 years ago...
>
> they wish it was 5 years ago, when Nadal/Murray/Canas wasn't around,
> after that their GOAT arguments fell to pieces.

Whiper's best sock coming out of his ass ...

Ali Asoag

Dec 17, 2010, 9:21:42 PM12/17/10
> number 1,3,4, 5& 7 in the same week.

> talk about BIAS!
>
> he has no soul.

Whisper most ignores Wimby 2001.

Superdave

Dec 17, 2010, 9:49:07 PM12/17/10

It does not suit his fantasies.

Ali Asoag

Dec 17, 2010, 9:55:08 PM12/17/10

He's still dreaming Sampras won 20 Slams including FO.

Whisper

Dec 18, 2010, 7:00:08 AM12/18/10

I only look at slam finals. Rest is background radiation.

Ali Asoag

Dec 18, 2010, 11:03:23 AM12/18/10

How did it feel for 13, 14 years at FO finals?

Whisper

Dec 18, 2010, 3:54:06 PM12/18/10

FO hasn't been telecast in Oz for 20 yrs due to poor tv ratings.

There were no FO finals worth watching in that period.

Ali Asoag

Dec 18, 2010, 5:20:26 PM12/18/10

Have you been watching Rafa and Roger at least?
--
Say, how dumb are you, Whisper? Probably you are so dumb that you can't
realize that you are dumb.