Is Cilic crying?

PeteWasLucky

Jul 16, 2017, 9:51:15 AM7/16/17
Looks like it

Garvin Yee

Jul 16, 2017, 9:54:24 AM7/16/17

Whisper

Jul 16, 2017, 9:56:47 AM7/16/17
On 16/07/2017 11:51 PM, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> Looks like it

Hope he doesn't completely cave like Venus? The match was so promising
in the 1st set.

---
http://www.avg.com

PeteWasLucky

Jul 16, 2017, 9:57:51 AM7/16/17
He is crying

Whisper

Jul 16, 2017, 9:59:05 AM7/16/17
On 16/07/2017 11:57 PM, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> He is crying

Wow.
Message has been deleted

lview...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2017, 10:07:25 AM7/16/17
I remember Becker going nuts in the 91 Wimbledon Final, screaming and biting his towel, but never a player crying sans injury.

Federer Fanatic

Jul 16, 2017, 10:09:25 AM7/16/17
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 06:57:49 -0700 (PDT), PeteWasLucky <waleed...@gmail.com> wrote:
| He is crying

It's a panic attack...racing heart which is upsetting...

FF
--

The measure of a man is what he does with power.
- Plato

Whisper

Jul 16, 2017, 10:16:12 AM7/16/17
On 17/07/2017 12:09 AM, Federer Fanatic wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 06:57:49 -0700 (PDT), PeteWasLucky <waleed...@gmail.com> wrote:
> | He is crying
>

> It's a panic attack...racing heart which is upsetting...
>
> FF

It's like Novotna/Lisicki. Someone better tell him he has a penis & man-up.

Federer Fanatic

Jul 16, 2017, 10:20:30 AM7/16/17
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 00:16:04 +1000, Whisper <beav...@ozemail.com> wrote:
| On 17/07/2017 12:09 AM, Federer Fanatic wrote:
|> On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 06:57:49 -0700 (PDT), PeteWasLucky <waleed...@gmail.com> wrote:
|> | He is crying
|>

|> It's a panic attack...racing heart which is upsetting...
|>
|> FF
|>

| It's like Novotna/Lisicki. Someone better tell him he has a penis & man-up.

You are definitely a a prototypical Aussie ;-) !