AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TT

Aug 13, 2017, 5:21:52 PM8/13/17
Karma is a bitch, fedfuckers.

Well done Zverev!

Court_1

Aug 13, 2017, 6:19:48 PM8/13/17
On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 5:21:52 PM UTC-4, TT wrote:
> Karma is a bitch, fedfuckers.
>
> Well done Zverev!

Federer OR Nadal should not be dominating the tour at their ages. It's not natural. But this is only a tune-up and doesn't necessarily indicate anything for the USO. Fed was not dialed in for whatever reasons, i.e. maybe he felt a twinge, maybe he didn't eat his spinach, whatever.

The Iceberg

Aug 13, 2017, 6:44:32 PM8/13/17
yes much as I like Zverev, it doesn't mean much, also if the guy was serving at 140mph+ it just following the rule that peak Fed only losing to those type of crazy level games, which you hardly ever get at the slams. Still at least Zverev is going out there with the aim of beating Fed and winning tournaments, none of the other younger players seem interested in doing that.

RaspingDrive

Aug 13, 2017, 8:02:36 PM8/13/17
On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 5:21:52 PM UTC-4, TT wrote:
> Karma is a bitch, fedfuckers.
>
> Well done Zverev!

Now expect retribution ;)

kaennorsing

Aug 14, 2017, 6:16:30 AM8/14/17
Op maandag 14 augustus 2017 00:19:48 UTC+2 schreef Court_1:
Fed was quite lousy all week. He was (un)lucky he had such a weak draw and still made the final.

TT

Aug 14, 2017, 8:25:53 AM8/14/17
Fedfans have never forgiven Rafa for exposing their hero.

Court_1

Aug 14, 2017, 10:43:11 AM8/14/17
Please! Look at the list of players Nadal has lost to on grass and hc for years and who have exposed him on those surfaces! You never know who he is going to lose to next. A guy like Zverev who is only getting better is a bad match-up for Nadal on hc.

arnab.p...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2017, 3:43:57 PM8/15/17
Nads lost to a kid ranked out of 100. How can a two time USO champion lose to so many lower ranked players so many times on late season HC? How come he is not in the finals of YEC a lot? Was it a fluke combo of career-peak late season HC form (2010-2013; 3 USO finals with 2 wins) + weak field + Fed's demise? Those two USO wins are certainly outliers. Since the last USO win in 2013, Nadal hasn't gone past the 4th round in USO. If he goes past 4th round this time, it will be something against the arc of his career. But he is no Fed.

The USO situation is also very similar to his 2 Wimbledon wins (first one 2008 barely scraped out against Fed; second one 2010 against first-and-last time slam finalist Berdych). Those two wins also look like fluke, freak outliers. Nadal's golden period in Wimbledon was between 2006 and 2011 (five finals, two wins). Since then, Nadal has never gone past the 4th round of Wimbledon. His Wimbledon winning days seem to be over.

Nadal is only reliable in AO. Has reached QF or more 9 out of 10 tries in the past 10 years (2007-2017; four finals over a span of nine years; one win). His second best slam in terms of long-term consistency.

The Iceberg

Aug 15, 2017, 3:53:12 PM8/15/17
has Darcis ever played like he played vs Nadal ever? has Rosol ever produced the same tennis, has he ever been so focused, so planned, so dedicated to beating someone ever since? has Muller ever served like that before? oh yes outliers.
Message has been deleted

Court_1

Aug 15, 2017, 4:19:15 PM8/15/17
Nadal shouldn't be losing to those clowns. Shut up! Let's see if he can win Cinci with five of the top six players OUT.

Carey

Aug 15, 2017, 4:26:02 PM8/15/17
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 1:19:15 PM UTC-7, Court_1 wrote:

> Nadal shouldn't be losing to those clowns. Shut up! Let's see if he can win Cinci with five of the top six players OUT.

this

joh

Aug 15, 2017, 4:28:08 PM8/15/17
Op dinsdag 15 augustus 2017 21:53:12 UTC+2 schreef The Iceberg:
Seems they all know Nadal is beatable. How unfair!

Court_1

Aug 15, 2017, 4:36:27 PM8/15/17
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 4:28:08 PM UTC-4, joh wrote:
> Op dinsdag 15 augustus 2017 21:53:12 UTC+2 schreef The Iceberg:

😊

RaspingDrive

Aug 16, 2017, 1:31:55 AM8/16/17
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 3:53:12 PM UTC-4, The Iceberg wrote:
So Nadal is not 'out of sorts' but simply susceptible to zoning players on surfaces where he probably had inadequate preparation ahead of a slam.

The Iceberg

Aug 16, 2017, 2:52:32 AM8/16/17
no, they just go totally out of their way to try to beat Nadal, prob cos they want to get in Fed's good books, then totally fold when they play Fed. You can't deny it.

The Iceberg

Aug 16, 2017, 2:53:48 AM8/16/17
nah, he's clearly still out of sorts. Only time he hasn't been was the FO final.

AZ

Aug 16, 2017, 3:31:39 AM8/16/17
You embody the classic definition of a troll. Making intentionally dumb comments to elicit reactions from unsuspecting victims. You do it better than Whimpy though. Your trolling has a non-threatening, village-idiot-like mildly affable quality.

joh

Aug 16, 2017, 4:42:14 AM8/16/17
Op woensdag 16 augustus 2017 08:52:32 UTC+2 schreef The Iceberg:
Fed easily beats those that beat Nadal. Only thing left worth discussing is why it took Fed so long to figure out how to beat Nadal.

Pelle Svanslös

Aug 16, 2017, 4:51:57 AM8/16/17
On 16/08/2017 9.52, The Iceberg wrote:

>> Seems they all know Nadal is beatable. How unfair!
>
> no, they just go totally out of their way to try to beat Nadal, prob
> cos they want to get in Fed's good books, then totally fold when they
> play Fed. You can't deny it.

In return Fed gets them $1 raises when he sits in the ATP council!

The Iceberg

Aug 16, 2017, 5:17:28 AM8/16/17
Lol yeah he figured him out at the AO by going 5 sets and being a break down LOL

The Iceberg

Aug 16, 2017, 8:14:20 AM8/16/17
Thanks! glad don't come across as a psychopathic insane violent obsessed nut job Fedfan, eh! :D

Court_1

Aug 16, 2017, 10:06:18 AM8/16/17
On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 5:17:28 AM UTC-4, The Iceberg wrote:
> Lol yeah he figured him out at the AO by going 5 sets and being a break down LOL

Did Federer beat Nadal to win the AO 2017? Just asking. Also, did Federer beat Nadal at IW and Miami in 2017 or were you comatose in your ditch?

Did Federer lose to every clown under the sun on hc like Nadal did since he won his last hc title a few years ago? On grass and hc, Nadal has lost to a who's who of clowns for years. That's what must have made Federer finally say "enough is enough" and get him to be more aggressive on his bh vs Nadal. Fed saw all of those imbeciles Nadal was losing to on hc and said, "if they can beat him surely I(as the GOAT) can as well."

Can Nadal win Cinci when Djokovic, Federer, Murray, Wawrinka, Cilic, Raonic and Nishikori are all out? Which players of note are left in this tournament that Nadal should lose to? If Nadal can't win this one, he should be embarrassed.

AZ

Aug 16, 2017, 2:28:56 PM8/16/17
On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 6:14:20 PM UTC+6, The Iceberg wrote:
> Thanks! glad don't come across as a psychopathic insane violent obsessed nut job Fedfan, eh! :D

So you don't like Trump then?

The Iceberg

Aug 16, 2017, 2:42:24 PM8/16/17
it was his bh and he figured him out in 5 sets and a break down, but then he was too chicken to play him on clay. Amazing.

The Iceberg

Aug 16, 2017, 2:43:04 PM8/16/17
yes but it much more likely big $$$ in Swiss bank accounts! :)

The Iceberg

Aug 16, 2017, 2:43:53 PM8/16/17
LOL did you actually vote for Hillary?

RaspingDrive

Aug 16, 2017, 2:46:25 PM8/16/17
He skipped clay to take the W record, eclipsing the great Sampras. You are sore over that on top of Andy shitting in slams this year. Hopefully, next year will be good for you ;)

AZ

Aug 16, 2017, 2:49:43 PM8/16/17
I thought you did?

AZ

Aug 16, 2017, 3:06:30 PM8/16/17
He has been having a lot of fun trolling lately.

The Iceberg

Aug 16, 2017, 6:25:22 PM8/16/17
oh yes anything you can't argue against is trolling, duh.

The Iceberg

Aug 16, 2017, 6:26:21 PM8/16/17
oh please, the fact is he was just too scared to lose to Nadal on clay, his actual excuse was fear of injury, when really the only fear he had was Nadal.

The Iceberg

Aug 16, 2017, 6:27:10 PM8/16/17
no way, Trump all the way! much better than somebody who destroyed Libya, Syria and Iraq and helped keep ISIS supply lines open.

joh

Aug 16, 2017, 7:39:33 PM8/16/17
Op woensdag 16 augustus 2017 11:17:28 UTC+2 schreef The Iceberg:
> Lol yeah he figured him out at the AO by going 5 sets and being a break down LOL

Last time Nadal beat Fed was 3,5 years ago.

*skriptis

Aug 16, 2017, 9:23:06 PM8/16/17
joh <josh...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Op woensdag 16 augustus 2017 11:17:28 UTC+2 schreef The Iceberg:
>> Lol yeah he figured him out at the AO by going 5 sets and being a break down LOL
>
> Last time Nadal beat Fed was 3,5 years ago.

Now that's really a long time. No doubt Nadal feels nervous.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

RaspingDrive

Aug 17, 2017, 1:03:52 AM8/17/17
OK, so what? Now he has 8 Wimbledon titles, a record. All is well that ends well. Hope he kicks Andy at Wimbledon next year and the following year as well :)

AZ

Aug 17, 2017, 2:04:12 AM8/17/17
But that's a tautology. If there is a list of types of posters with whom you cannot have a reasonable argument based discussion, a troll has to figure very high on that list.

You are a troll.

AZ

Aug 17, 2017, 2:09:10 AM8/17/17
Nah. I don't believe a single word of that. You are a yuppy who goes to Wimbledon every year and splashes money on strawberries and cream. You don't care about world politics, working class or the middle east. You are the typical Hillary voter. Just like the queen.

The Iceberg

Aug 17, 2017, 2:42:45 AM8/17/17
no, you are the troll, all you ever do is whinge about Nadal and what people say about him and bend any stat to make Fed look good, then you threaten anyone who disagrees with violence (like a typical Fedfan). That's not reasonable posting. Also it's laughable that *you* claim to define what a 'troll' is, when you're one of the most ridiculously biased posters on here.

AZ

Aug 17, 2017, 3:55:52 AM8/17/17
On Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 12:42:45 PM UTC+6, The Iceberg wrote:
> On Thursday, 17 August 2017 07:04:12 UTC+1, AZ wrote:

> > > oh yes anything you can't argue against is trolling, duh.
> >
> > But that's a tautology. If there is a list of types of posters with whom you cannot have a reasonable argument based discussion, a troll has to figure very high on that list.
> >
> > You are a troll.
>
> no, you are the troll, all you ever do is whinge about Nadal

No. But you do. All the time. You hate Nadal. Because he surpassed Sampras.

> and what people say about him and bend any stat to make Fed look good,

No. You, on other hand, secretly love Fed. You just don't want anybody to know. So, you have created this anti-Fed persona with outlandish madeup stories.

> then you threaten anyone who disagrees with violence (like a typical Fedfan).

Sure, I wore my heart on my sleeve one time, just like Trump does every single day. Just like Trump said he could shoot a person on the fifth avenue and nothing would happen. But you are not a real supporter of Trump. You are an easily triggered hipster SJW fruitcake Hillary supporter. That's why you shout violence, violence all the time when there is none. A real Trump supporter would suck it up like a cowboy.

Admit it, your whole existence here is a fake facade. You yourself do not believe a single word you say.

> That's not reasonable posting.

Sure. It would be true if it actually happened. But we all know by now that you mean the opposite of what you write. So that makes me... wait for it... eminently reasonable!!

> Also it's laughable that *you* claim to define what a 'troll' is, when you're one of the most ridiculously biased posters on here.

Which means I just might be the most rational poster here. Thanks for the confidence boost.

How can anybody not love this fake persona, internet troll, closet SJW, closet Fedfan, closet Hillary fan ? You are so adorable.

Pelle Svanslös

Aug 17, 2017, 5:47:04 AM8/17/17
Wow. This must be the front page of the week. I bet Iceberg's parents
voted for Hillary too.

AZ

Aug 17, 2017, 9:14:05 AM8/17/17
You heard it here first. I want to be known as the first one who officially outed Ice.

Carey

Aug 17, 2017, 9:18:27 AM8/17/17
On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 4:39:33 PM UTC-7, joh wrote:

> Last time Nadal beat Fed was 3,5 years ago.

I do enjoy reading those words.

The Iceberg

Aug 17, 2017, 2:54:42 PM8/17/17
oh my goodness the Fedfans are so cowardly they can't argue with any of my points(and proof) so they all ganging up on me and spreading FAKE NEWS!!!

AZ

Aug 17, 2017, 3:09:46 PM8/17/17
Does this mean you are going to hire a Scaramucci and open your own private news network?

RaspingDrive

Aug 17, 2017, 3:09:49 PM8/17/17
How is Andy the Scot after W 2017 loss doing? Will he be ready for W 2018? I hope Federer skips clay again and then beats Andy :)

Pelle Svanslös

Aug 17, 2017, 3:57:57 PM8/17/17
Only leftie liberals use words like point and proof!!!

AZ

Aug 17, 2017, 4:23:01 PM8/17/17
OMG Exactly!!! What a catch! You're dialed in now. This thread has the potential be one of the greatest unmaskings in rst history. :)

The Iceberg

Aug 17, 2017, 6:29:38 PM8/17/17
I'm going to do a lot of things, a very lot of things, very very many things!!!

The Iceberg

Aug 18, 2017, 3:09:59 AM8/18/17
you're all cis gendered trans-bathroom hating Brexiteer Trumpers who don't even check your privilege when posting!! you should all be banned!

The Iceberg

Aug 18, 2017, 3:10:33 AM8/18/17
arghhhh how did I give myself away!?!

AZ

Aug 18, 2017, 6:37:38 AM8/18/17
Is meltdown one of those?

AZ

Aug 18, 2017, 6:40:32 AM8/18/17
You have to put a bit more oomph in it. Say something nice about Hillary. Start a thread about how good she is. Come on, you can do it. We all know you want to.

RaspingDrive

Aug 18, 2017, 11:26:40 PM8/18/17
On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 5:21:52 PM UTC-4, TT wrote:
> Karma is a bitch, fedfuckers.
>
> Well done Zverev!

;) whither Nadal?

ahonkan

Aug 18, 2017, 11:29:14 PM8/18/17

> On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 5:21:52 PM UTC-4, TT wrote:
> > Karma is a bitch, fedfuckers.

Karma is a bitch, Rafatards! ;-)
You asked for it, didn't you!

Rafa backs into #1 after an unconvincing 2 outings on HC.
If that means he 'deserves' #1, it's only because Murray doesn't.

ahonkan

Aug 18, 2017, 11:42:06 PM8/18/17
On Sunday, 13 August 2017 17:21:52 UTC-4, TT wrote:
> Karma is a bitch, fedfuckers.
>
> Well done Zverev!

Hope the Dirt Devil's loss in straights to Kyrgios has taught you some
humility. Learn at least that from your hero.
Gloating in someone else's loss is so petty and childish. Karma has a way of
biting you in the a*s as you just found out.

Court_1

Aug 18, 2017, 11:48:03 PM8/18/17
LOL. TT spoke too soon! 😊

*skriptis

Aug 19, 2017, 10:37:37 AM8/19/17
ahonkan <aho...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
TT is an atheist from Europe.
Why would he believe in stuff from Indian philosophy and religion?
:)

RaspingDrive

Aug 19, 2017, 4:42:48 PM8/19/17
On Saturday, August 19, 2017 at 10:37:37 AM UTC-4, *skriptis wrote:
> ahonkan <aho...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > On Sunday, 13 August 2017 17:21:52 UTC-4, TT wrote:
> >> Karma is a bitch, fedfuckers.
> >>
> >> Well done Zverev!
> >
> > Hope the Dirt Devil's loss in straights to Kyrgios has taught you some
> > humility. Learn at least that from your hero.
> > Gloating in someone else's loss is so petty and childish. Karma has a way of
> > biting you in the a*s as you just found out.
> >

> TT is an atheist from Europe.
> Why would he believe in stuff from Indian philosophy and religion?
> :)

Didn't he talk about Karma first?

*skriptis

Aug 19, 2017, 4:45:31 PM8/19/17
RaspingDrive <raspin...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
Why would you listen to him on the subject he obviously knows very
little about. :)

RaspingDrive

Aug 19, 2017, 4:48:40 PM8/19/17
Let's say he reaped hubris, deservedly :)

ahonkan

Aug 19, 2017, 4:52:11 PM8/19/17
On Saturday, 19 August 2017 16:45:31 UTC-4, *skriptis wrote:
> Why would you listen to him on the subject he obviously knows very
> little about. :)

No, I don't listen to him (or Whisper) about tennis.
On films, yes. :-)

TT

Aug 20, 2017, 11:06:23 AM8/20/17
You got it all backwards...

It was fedfuckers who had been gloating after Wimbledon and Rafa's early
loss in Canada. Hence my OP.