Last time Novak played Busta-Vinolas ...

Pelle Svanslös

Jun 4, 2017, 1:32:16 PM6/4/17
... it was 6-4, 6-1. MC 2015 ...

bob

Jun 4, 2017, 1:40:56 PM6/4/17
On Sun, 04 Jun 2017 20:32:14 +0300, Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.los>
wrote:

>... it was 6-4, 6-1. MC 2015 ...

djok won 1st set but he looks tentative, like no confidence.

bob

PeteWasLucky

Jun 4, 2017, 1:49:55 PM6/4/17
Players believe they can beat him and they are playing their best but I believe djok opponent will get tired soon.

Btw, it was great leftie practice for djokovic.

SliceAndDice

Jun 4, 2017, 2:51:50 PM6/4/17
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 1:32:16 PM UTC-4, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> ... it was 6-4, 6-1. MC 2015 ...

To be fair to Djoker, Ramos Vindaloo has been playing the best tennis of his career this season.

Court_1

Jun 4, 2017, 2:57:35 PM6/4/17
Yeah, but comparing the experience of playing ARV as a lefty to Nadal as a lefty on clay is like comparing Casper the Ghost to Godzilla.

Pelle Svanslös

Jun 4, 2017, 3:04:36 PM6/4/17
Yeah, and I'm reading Djok like the Devil reads the Bible. He
occasionally does play better than I think. Although everything is lost,
it's not all doom and gloom.