Rock-n-roll in my rear visor

1 view

iL_WeReo

Oct 31, 2011, 9:23:23 PM10/31/11
I know more about music than anyone here. I know more about music than
anyone. I saw The Beatles perform on August 28, 1964 with documented
proof on none other than the world's leading model website Getty
Images. Janis, Jimi, The Doors, Mamas & Papas, Chicago & Beach Boys
together on the same bill. And many of the other Woodstock alumni
playing at New York's most important outdoor music arena ever The
Forest Hills Tennis Stadium. In fact, I'm the only one who ever showed
up there with ANY sort of recording and documentation device
whatsoever, which was my trusty lil' old handheld, battery-driven 18
fps (frames per second) Super8 camera. Not much, but a lot more than
anyone nonetheless.

If that weren't enough, winds up I'm the ONLY one who showed up at the
grandaddy of AWL the mega-concerts of old the 1974 California Jam with
a magical recording device thus giving me claim to creating "the only
three hours of radio that matters" that day the 1974 California Jam
Wereo which earned me not only fame on the Internet but the biggest
major media write-up in the history of media.

And if THAT weren't enough I'm awlso here from "the most awesome band
on earth" Nuclear Warrior which dissolves rock-n-roll double.

So. The moral of the story is 'please throw out those Classic Rock
records.' The people hyping that junk sound nearly as pitiful as a lot
of other pity in the world today.

jdeluise

Oct 31, 2011, 10:02:09 PM10/31/11

On 31-Oct-2011, iL_WeReo <calja...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I know more about music than anyone here.

Maybe Raja will come back and you two can duel for that title :)

Superdave

Oct 31, 2011, 10:50:57 PM10/31/11
perish the thought.

Ted S.

Nov 1, 2011, 7:01:28 AM11/1/11
On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 02:02:09 GMT, jdeluise wrote:

> Maybe Raja will come back and you two can duel for that title :)

I'd rather they go off someplace else for the duel.

--
Ted Schuerzinger
tedstennis at myrealbox dot com

Thomas R. Kettler

Nov 1, 2011, 12:32:14 PM11/1/11
In article <13sckosr...@tedstennis.tripod.com>,
"Ted S." <justac...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 02:02:09 GMT, jdeluise wrote:
>
> > Maybe Raja will come back and you two can duel for that title :)
>
> I'd rather they go off someplace else for the duel.

I pity the animals that have to hear the "Dueling Banjos".
--
Remove blown from email address to reply.

iL_WeReo

Nov 1, 2011, 6:22:20 PM11/1/11
On Nov 1, 12:32 pm, "Thomas R. Kettler" <tkett...@blownfuse.net>
wrote:
> In article <13sckosr7ayl8....@tedstennis.tripod.com>,
>  "Ted S." <justacine...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 02:02:09 GMT, jdeluise wrote:
>
> > > Maybe Raja will come back and you two can duel for that title :)
>
> > I'd rather they go off someplace else for the duel.
>
> I pity the animals that have to hear the "Dueling Banjos".
> --
> Remove blown from email address to reply.

I am the only one who matters on the Internets, thank you. Just ask
for the Show.

iL_WeReo

Nov 1, 2011, 6:21:26 PM11/1/11
On Oct 31, 10:02 pm, "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 31-Oct-2011, iL_WeReo <caljamsc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I know more about music than anyone here.
>
> Maybe Raja will come back and you two can duel for that title :)

I doubt Raja has the musical knowhow I have. And I bet Raja couldn't
even roll with Jarl Sigurd, let alone me.

iL_WeReo

Nov 1, 2011, 6:21:46 PM11/1/11
On Oct 31, 10:50 pm, Superdave <DaveHazelw...@remail-it.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 02:02:09 GMT, "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On 31-Oct-2011, iL_WeReo <caljamsc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> I know more about music than anyone here.
>
> >Maybe Raja will come back and you two can duel for that title :)
>
> perish the thought.

I awlready know who the winner is...

Me.

Superdave

Nov 1, 2011, 7:02:39 PM11/1/11
STFU about Raja. Let sleeping Paki's lie.

WeReo_BoY

Nov 2, 2011, 12:02:45 AM11/2/11
"Superdave" <DaveHa...@remail-it.net> wrote in message
I think there are like fifty Raja's out there.

Joe Ramirez

Nov 1, 2011, 11:10:30 PM11/1/11
On Oct 31, 9:23 pm, iL_WeReo <caljamsc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I know more about music than anyone here.

I'm thinking of a note. What note is it?

iL_WeReo

Nov 2, 2011, 8:21:30 PM11/2/11
Hopfully it's the note of the greatest musical msterpiece on earth-the
Nuclear Warrior song.

Joe Ramirez

Nov 2, 2011, 9:40:04 PM11/2/11
No, it was F#. Sorry -- better luck next time.

Carey

Nov 3, 2011, 1:53:05 PM11/3/11
On Nov 2, 6:40 pm, Joe Ramirez <josephmrami...@netzero.com> wrote:
> On Nov 2, 8:21 pm, iL_WeReo <caljamsc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >?

F# @ A= ?

iL_WeReo

Nov 4, 2011, 4:13:40 PM11/4/11
That could be the talk of mortal humans.