(OT) Trump is staring down a deadline that could spark a trade war

Pelle Svanslös

Apr 30, 2018, 4:29:43 PM4/30/18
Trump has until midnight to determine whether to extend steel and
aluminum tariff exemptions for a handful of nations. The exemptions
allow several US allies — including the European Union, Canada, and
Mexico — to avoid a 25% duty on exports of steel to the US and the 10%
duty on exports of aluminum.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-steel-aluminum-tariff-exemptions-list-trade-war-2018-4?r=US&IR=T&IR=T

H ah ah a. Good luck Trump with the decision.

I've also been hearing the word "parts" lately. Meaning, Trump is
willing to shoot US businesses in the foot by taxing parts the US
manufacturers use in their end products. That would put them in an
uncompetitive position.

Oh, oh. Trump is an idiot.

--
https://img.aws.la-croix.com/2014/08/19/1193729/Comment-Herge-alle-pecher-jurons-favoris-capitaine-Haddock-pointe-Bretagne_1_730_425.jpg

The Iceberg

Apr 30, 2018, 5:43:46 PM4/30/18
On Monday, 30 April 2018 21:29:43 UTC+1, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> Trump has until midnight to determine whether to extend steel and
> aluminum tariff exemptions for a handful of nations. The exemptions
> allow several US allies — including the European Union, Canada, and
> Mexico — to avoid a 25% duty on exports of steel to the US and the 10%
> duty on exports of aluminum.
>
> http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-steel-aluminum-tariff-exemptions-list-trade-war-2018-4?r=US&IR=T&IR=T
>
> H ah ah a. Good luck Trump with the decision.
>
> I've also been hearing the word "parts" lately. Meaning, Trump is
> willing to shoot US businesses in the foot by taxing parts the US
> manufacturers use in their end products. That would put them in an
> uncompetitive position.
>
> Oh, oh. Trump is an idiot.

yet that idiot THRASHED your Hillary and the Demorats! he gave her a real gooooood beating!

Pelle Svanslös

Apr 30, 2018, 6:13:28 PM4/30/18

Calimero

Apr 30, 2018, 6:16:33 PM4/30/18
On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 12:13:28 AM UTC+2, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> On 1.5.2018 0:43, The Iceberg wrote:
> > On Monday, 30 April 2018 21:29:43 UTC+1, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> >> Trump has until midnight to determine whether to extend steel and
> >> aluminum tariff exemptions for a handful of nations. The exemptions
> >> allow several US allies — including the European Union, Canada, and
> >> Mexico — to avoid a 25% duty on exports of steel to the US and the 10%
> >> duty on exports of aluminum.
> >>
> >> http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-steel-aluminum-tariff-exemptions-list-trade-war-2018-4?r=US&IR=T&IR=T
> >>
> >> H ah ah a. Good luck Trump with the decision.
> >>
> >> I've also been hearing the word "parts" lately. Meaning, Trump is
> >> willing to shoot US businesses in the foot by taxing parts the US
> >> manufacturers use in their end products. That would put them in an
> >> uncompetitive position.
> >>
> >> Oh, oh. Trump is an idiot.
> >
> > yet that idiot THRASHED your Hillary and the Demorats! he gave her a real gooooood beating!
>
> Hillary was one pizza away from winning. A Comey pizza. ...

Without Comey and Lynch Hillary would have been indicted in summer 2016 and Biden would be US President.

Max

Guypers

Apr 30, 2018, 6:40:17 PM4/30/18
Donny would be having golden showers in Kiev from Moldovan hookers?

The Iceberg

Apr 30, 2018, 6:43:52 PM4/30/18
The Demorats would continuing with their Pizzagate human trafficking scandal!