Approval ratings still low-energy

Pelle Svanslös

Jun 1, 2017, 10:35:38 AM6/1/17
The latest survey from The Economist/YouGov this week found just 38
percent of respondents approved of the job Trump has done in office.
That's a new low for the president in The Economist/YouGov weekly
tracking poll.

Perhaps even more importantly, Trump's "strong approval" rating has
fallen. Compared with last week, those who selected "strongly approve"
fell 2 percentage points, to 17 percent, according in The
Economist/YouGov poll.

Trump's true base—those who approved strongly—has shrunk from about 30
percent of the electorate in February to just about 20 percent in May.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-latest-approval-rating-drops-support-among-diehard-backers-618492

stephenJ

Jun 1, 2017, 11:54:25 AM6/1/17
> On 6/1/2017 9:35 AM, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> The latest survey from The Economist/YouGov this week found just 38
> percent of respondents approved of the job Trump has done in office.

Still throwing your temper tantrum. :(

---

Pelle Svanslös

Jun 1, 2017, 12:31:45 PM6/1/17
On 1.6.2017 18:54, stephenJ wrote:
> > On 6/1/2017 9:35 AM, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
>> The latest survey from The Economist/YouGov this week found just 38
>> percent of respondents approved of the job Trump has done in office.
>
> Still throwing your temper tantrum. :(

You just keep coming to me!

:)

bob

Jun 2, 2017, 9:26:41 PM6/2/17
On Thu, 01 Jun 2017 17:35:32 +0300, Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.los>
wrote:
michael bloomberg said trump had a 55% chance to be reelected, as of
now. and that's from a hater...

bob

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 3, 2017, 3:11:30 AM6/3/17
Bloomberg is a hyperbolic fearmonger.

Max

Brian W Lawrence

Jun 5, 2017, 9:16:37 AM6/5/17
The rolling Gallup Daily poll has just gone down to 36% (01-03 June).
It has only been lower once - 35% 26-28 March.

---
http://www.avg.com

TT

Jun 5, 2017, 9:33:49 AM6/5/17
It's just one poll (and not very good at that).

38,9%:
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 5, 2017, 10:28:29 AM6/5/17
Gallup?
Those guys who gave Hillary a 96 % chance to win ... ?

Lol

Max

The Iceberg

Jun 5, 2017, 12:50:56 PM6/5/17
We all know how fake/useless these polls are.

Brian W Lawrence

Jun 6, 2017, 4:33:00 AM6/6/17
They did not.

Brian W Lawrence

Jun 6, 2017, 4:34:57 AM6/6/17
Why do you say it's not very good? Because 538 adjusts it? Do
you understand why they do so?

TT

Jun 6, 2017, 5:13:24 AM6/6/17
Because it has been constantly off during the years, noticed it
specifically during 2012 US presidential elections. Rasmussen is even
worse. 538 is the best aggregate site, although I feel it always drags a
bit behind, but at least their weighing scheme makes it more accurate
than Realclear aggregate which is screwed by likes of Rasmussen.