Lady Gaga

Whisper

Mar 19, 2010, 5:27:47 AM3/19/10

Just got back - great performer. Arena was full & she had everyone
eating out of her hand.

Much better voice/singer than Madonna, & looks to have the talent to be
around for a long time.

Lots of gay boys & very, very hot chicks in attendance.

Superdave

Mar 19, 2010, 5:44:20 AM3/19/10

which one were you dressed up as tonight ?

TT

Mar 19, 2010, 6:18:14 AM3/19/10

Nice. I don't think she has much talent or voice though.

Compare:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Pnhj3fAx0

Administrator

Mar 19, 2010, 6:30:59 AM3/19/10

She's ugly though. Young Madonna was hot.

Whisper

Mar 19, 2010, 6:39:22 AM3/19/10

Big nose but nice arse.

Administrator

Mar 19, 2010, 6:41:44 AM3/19/10

Any of the hot chicks into tubby middle age guys?

Superdave

Mar 19, 2010, 6:42:59 AM3/19/10
On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 10:30:59 +0000, Administrator <admini...@gmail.com>
wrote:

yeah and HOT is GOOD !

Superdave

Mar 19, 2010, 7:03:50 AM3/19/10
On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 10:41:44 +0000, Administrator <admini...@gmail.com>
wrote:

They dun care as long as you got what it takes!

$$$$$

Superdave

Mar 19, 2010, 7:10:41 AM3/19/10
On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 19:03:50 +0800, Superdave <the.big.r...@gmail.com>
wrote:

You ever notice how fucking ugly and fat some of those guys are in porno movies
and how HOT most of the babes they are fucking are?

A hot chick will fuck ANY guy for the right price. Just keep adding zeros.
Eventually she will say yes.

Now, if you are ugly, fat "and poor" ..... you're fucked. Or, more precisely
not.

Superdave

Mar 19, 2010, 7:33:49 AM3/19/10
On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 19:10:41 +0800, Superdave <the.big.r...@gmail.com>
wrote:

This got me thinking. I don't think I have been turned down by a hot chick since
I was 16 or 17.

I do recall turning down one myself though when I was living in the UK. I used
to fuck her outside an old church at Warblington during lunch hour (in the car)
but she started to get on my case about the girl I was living with at the time
so I refused to do her anymore because she was starting to get "freaky" on me
and i had had enough of those crazy bitch types already. The one I was living
with later turned out to be a crazy bitch herself ! I think however, that was
after she found out I was fucking her sister too so perhaps that was
understandable? I was also doing another girl who was living with us as a guest
at the time and we did a threesome with a couple of times. She is the one that I
really would have wanted to marry. Alas, she is the one who got away.

Oh, those were the days man, those were the days.

Whisper

Mar 19, 2010, 7:41:25 AM3/19/10
On 3/19/2010 8:44 PM, Superdave wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 20:27:47 +1100, Whisper<beav...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>

>> Just got back - great performer. Arena was full& she had everyone

>> eating out of her hand.
>>
>> Much better voice/singer than Madonna,& looks to have the talent to be

>> around for a long time.
>>
>> Lots of gay boys& very, very hot chicks in attendance.

> which one were you dressed up as tonight ?

Too many young gay boys around me - a pair sitting right in front got
carried away in the moment & were pashing each other on the lips.
Simply can't relate to that behavior - surrounded by thousands of young
hot chicks wearing next to nothing, yet stick your tongue down a guy's
throat.....?

oceanaught

Mar 19, 2010, 7:49:13 AM3/19/10

This. Young Madonna was hot. Lady Gaga is ugly. Nice to listen to but
when watching her videos I fall asleep, girl is not pretty at all.....

Superdave

Mar 19, 2010, 7:50:17 AM3/19/10

Didn't you have any stones on you ? I always carry my "stones" when I go to
shows like that. Easy to "bean" them and get away ya know. If you are really
brave you can even "stick" them.

Whisper

Mar 19, 2010, 7:54:11 AM3/19/10

I think I woulda been outnumbered 10 to 1 - they woulda slapped me to death.

Superdave

Mar 19, 2010, 7:54:58 AM3/19/10
On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 04:49:13 -0700 (PDT), oceanaught <ocean...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

You are correct but whisper has to "save face" as he paid real money to see
the ugly bitch.

Then again, Rafa is ugly too and he loves him as well so ?????

Maybe he just loves ugly?

I mean it happens. Raja loves a few ugly ones too.

Whisper

Mar 19, 2010, 7:58:35 AM3/19/10

The 2 days cost me 1k all up. Over-priced a little, but I did enjoy the
performance & pre-show cocktail party - also plenty of eye-candy. No
regrets.

Superdave

Mar 19, 2010, 8:07:04 AM3/19/10

What a horrible way to die ! But, if you would have flashed a "crucifix" they
would have given up or maybe even have "burned" up.

No need to fear homosexuals for they are anethma.

Superdave

Mar 19, 2010, 8:13:37 AM3/19/10

lotta bucks to lick an ugly cunt.

i sense regret. but, it's ok, you don't have to admit it here.

just back off that rafa loving shit alright?

Administrator

Mar 19, 2010, 8:23:41 AM3/19/10
On 19/03/10 11:49, oceanaught wrote:
> On 19 mar, 05:30, Administrator<administra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 19/03/10 09:27, Whisper wrote:
>>

>>> Just got back - great performer. Arena was full& she had everyone

>>> eating out of her hand.
>>
>>> Much better voice/singer than Madonna,& looks to have the talent to be

>>> around for a long time.
>>
>>> Lots of gay boys& very, very hot chicks in attendance.

>> She's ugly though. Young Madonna was hot.
>
> This. Young Madonna was hot. Lady Gaga is ugly. Nice to listen to but
> when watching her videos I fall asleep, girl is not pretty at all.....

Yes Lady Gaga is fugly. Only gay men or young girls like her. Whisper
was at the concert? Draw your own conclusions...

Superdave

Mar 19, 2010, 8:29:50 AM3/19/10
On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 12:23:41 +0000, Administrator <admini...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Whisper likes "ugly"?

Remember, he also likes "Rafa".

Maybe he likes BOTH "ugly" AND "gay".

Seems to fit the equation nicely no ?

Javier González Nicolini

Mar 19, 2010, 8:53:11 AM3/19/10

She is very talented - she used to write songs for other people. Then
she took a long look at the pop start market, designed the perfect
product for such a market, and hit the bullseye. Even though I don't
like her songs and hate the autotune vocals with a passion, I can
recognize her merits. She's a product, but she knows it, acknowledges
it (unlike many a teen pop star), and embraces it with absolutely no
shame.

TT

Mar 19, 2010, 9:08:51 AM3/19/10

I guess anything can be successful with powerful marketing...which her
strange clothes etc are a part of. Too bad the product itself is not
very good.

Whisper

Mar 19, 2010, 9:17:31 AM3/19/10

Agreed. She denies it though - thinks she's a real artist (aren't we
all?). Says she's not contrived, but all about 'truth & honor'. Didn't
impress me when she 1st came out, but can't deny she has something & is
pushing all the right buttons, time after time. I went back & listened
to her 1st 2 albums & there isn't a bad song amongst them (I like
'teeth') - that takes real talent I think. Clearly the hottest pop star
on the planet right now.

Whisper

Mar 19, 2010, 9:21:40 AM3/19/10

It's more than marketing - look at Pussycat dolls. All the marketing in
the world wasn't going to give them longevity. Gaga is obviously very
talented & smart. I admire people like that - talented, ambitious & has
a clear plan - remarkable at such a young age.

She has a gift for writing catchy pop tunes, & has a good strong voice
for that genre.

Pelle Svanslös

Mar 19, 2010, 9:33:19 AM3/19/10

Rafa is exactly like that. He plays like that and his game has developed
with a clear sense of purpose in it.

Fed just goes where the LOAT winds take him. That's fine too.

Sakari Lund

Mar 19, 2010, 10:27:23 AM3/19/10
On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 20:27:47 +1100, Whisper <beav...@ozemail.com.au>
wrote:

What's happened to RST? Couple of day away, over 600 new posts, but
all Whisper has posted about is Lady Gaga? Lady Gaga?

Sakari Lund

Mar 19, 2010, 10:42:36 AM3/19/10
On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 05:53:11 -0700 (PDT), Javier González Nicolini
<jago...@gmail.com> wrote:

>She is very talented - she used to write songs for other people. Then
>she took a long look at the pop start market, designed the perfect
>product for such a market, and hit the bullseye. Even though I don't
>like her songs and hate the autotune vocals with a passion, I can
>recognize her merits. She's a product, but she knows it, acknowledges
>it (unlike many a teen pop star), and embraces it with absolutely no
>shame.

I am not much of an expert of music, and certainly not about music
after 90's or something. But what little I have seen and heard of Lady
Gaga, I thought it is the worst kind of garbage. But this sounds like
she is a genious, who could do great music, but decided to make the
worst kind of garbage because that sells the most?

Whisper

Mar 19, 2010, 10:54:42 AM3/19/10

Check this out;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM51qOpwcIM

She was 15 & wrote this.

Sakari Lund

Mar 19, 2010, 11:05:37 AM3/19/10
On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 01:54:42 +1100, Whisper <beav...@ozemail.com.au>
wrote:

Pretty good. Would have been much better if she stayed that way. Damn
pop market...

Jack Newhouse

Mar 19, 2010, 1:59:28 PM3/19/10
On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 22:41:25 +1100, Whisper <beav...@ozemail.com.au>
wrote:

>On 3/19/2010 8:44 PM, Superdave wrote:

America has sunk a long way when it comes to moral and ethics!

It's sad when a sexual behavior that has been punishable by death in
most countries of the world, for thousands of years, is now considered
just fine by MOST Caucasians. That is not a postive change for the
Human family. :-( Thirty years ago those queers would have been made
an offer they couldn't refuse.
Now they have hijacked the word "Gay" which for centuries meant

gay
/ge?/ Show Spelled [gey] Show IPA adjective,-er, -est, noun, adverb
–adjective
1.
having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.
2.
bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments.
3.
given to or abounding in social or other pleasures: a gay social
season.
4.
licentious; dissipated; wanton: The baron is a gay old rogue with an
eye for the ladies.

And they now call themselves that. If any straight person has spent
any time around homosexuals you would see that they are actually some
of the most mentally ill, depressed, angry, violent people that one
can imagine. There's is nothing decent that can be taken away from
living that sort of horrific lifestyle.

Need I say more?

Don't wait for the ecomony to turn around.

Don't avoid this because you don't agree with me.

Get aboard immediately and start living the good life!

http://heartland.buildlastingsuccess.com

Raja, The Great

Mar 19, 2010, 2:34:59 PM3/19/10
On Mar 19, 4:27 am, Whisper <beave...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> Just got back - great performer.  Arena was full & she had everyone

> eating out of her hand.
>
> Much better voice/singer than Madonna, & looks to have the talent to be

> around for a long time.
>
> Lots of gay boys & very, very hot chicks in attendance.

Anyone who goes to a lady ga ga concert has a pussy or is a pussy.

TT

Mar 19, 2010, 5:06:59 PM3/19/10

Agreed!

Pelle Svanslös

Mar 19, 2010, 5:09:01 PM3/19/10

Please, don't use the pussy word. It's offensive to cats.

TT

Mar 19, 2010, 5:23:17 PM3/19/10

Don't be a dick. Ooops, sorry Richard...

TT

Mar 19, 2010, 5:26:15 PM3/19/10

Where does "Gaga" come from anyway...From a Queen classic?

Queen classic...gays...hmmmm...

Pelle Svanslös

Mar 19, 2010, 5:32:56 PM3/19/10

Pussies can well be dicks. No problem with that.

stephenJ

Mar 19, 2010, 5:57:27 PM3/19/10
Whisper wrote:
> On 3/19/2010 9:30 PM, Administrator wrote:

>> On 19/03/10 09:27, Whisper wrote:
>>>

>>> Just got back - great performer. Arena was full & she had everyone
>>> eating out of her hand.
>>>
>>> Much better voice/singer than Madonna, & looks to have the talent to be
>>> around for a long time.
>>>
>>> Lots of gay boys & very, very hot chicks in attendance.
>>
>> She's ugly though. Young Madonna was hot.
>>

> Big nose but nice arse.

nice body, but needs to put a bag over the mug. kind of like graf, lol.

--

What is sacred has changed in this culture. The Prophet Mohammed and
Jesus Christ

- Ayman al-Zawahri

ca1houn

Mar 19, 2010, 6:12:53 PM3/19/10
On Mar 19, 2:27 am, Whisper <beave...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> Just got back - great performer.  Arena was full & she had everyone
> eating out of her hand.
>
> Much better voice/singer than Madonna, & looks to have the talent to be
> around for a long time.
>
> Lots of gay boys & very, very hot chicks in attendance.

I bet my cousin is gay and Lady Gaga and Beyonce is goddess
I do think she’s a better singer then Madonna but she still really
just the 2010 version.
1. Huge gay following check
2. Wired and raunchy check
3. Pushing the sex limit check

Telephone video was cool at some part then it become a WTF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ95z6ywcBY&feature=player_embedded

ca1houn

Mar 19, 2010, 6:15:01 PM3/19/10
On Mar 19, 4:10 am, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 19:03:50 +0800, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 10:41:44 +0000, Administrator <administra...@gmail.com>
> >wrote:

> >>Any of the hot chicks into tubby middle age guys?
>
> >They dun care as long as you got what it takes!
>
> >$$$$$
>
> You ever notice how fucking ugly and fat some of those guys are in porno movies
> and how HOT most of the babes they are fucking are?
>
> A hot chick will fuck ANY guy for the right price. Just keep adding zeros.
> Eventually she will say yes.
>
> Now, if you are ugly, fat "and poor" ..... you're fucked. Or, more precisely
> not.- Hide quoted text -

No Dave were looking at the hoes in porno movies, see that why the
club shit happen with the tranny, focus man.

ca1houn

Mar 19, 2010, 6:15:52 PM3/19/10
On Mar 19, 4:33 am, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 19:10:41 +0800, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>

> >On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 19:03:50 +0800, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com>
> >wrote:

> >>They dun care as long as you got what it takes!
>
> >>$$$$$
>
> >You ever notice how fucking ugly and fat some of those guys are in porno movies
> >and how HOT most of the babes they are fucking are?
>
> >A hot chick will fuck ANY guy for the right price. Just keep adding zeros.
> >Eventually she will say yes.
>
> >Now, if you are ugly, fat "and poor" ..... you're fucked. Or, more precisely
> >not.
>
> This got me thinking. I don't think I have been turned down by a hot chick since
> I was 16 or 17.
>
> I do recall turning down one myself though when I was living in the UK. I used
> to fuck her outside an old church at Warblington during lunch hour (in the car)
> but she started to get on my case about the girl I was living with at the time
> so I refused to do her anymore because she was starting to get "freaky" on me
> and i had had enough of those crazy bitch types already. The one I was living
> with later turned out to be a crazy bitch herself ! I think however, that was
> after she found out I was fucking her sister too so perhaps that was
> understandable? I was also doing another girl who was living with us as a guest
> at the time and we did a threesome with a couple of times. She is the one that I
> really would have wanted to marry. Alas, she is the one who got away.
>
> Oh, those were the days man, those were the days.- Hide quoted text -

LOL damn get some standred

ca1houn

Mar 19, 2010, 6:17:38 PM3/19/10
On Mar 19, 4:58 am, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> Superdave wrote:
> > On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 04:49:13 -0700 (PDT), oceanaught <oceanau...@yahoo.com>
> regrets.- Hide quoted text -

as in 1,000

ca1houn

Mar 19, 2010, 6:32:16 PM3/19/10
> very good.- Hide quoted text -

You said it, I mean look at rafa they put him in female pants/capris
and he took off like a rorket

ca1houn

Mar 19, 2010, 6:34:04 PM3/19/10
On Mar 19, 7:42 am, Sakari Lund <sakari.l...@welho.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 05:53:11 -0700 (PDT), Javier González Nicolini

she got her grammy

ca1houn

Mar 19, 2010, 6:36:45 PM3/19/10

Lendl took he's girls there

Pelle Svanslös

Mar 19, 2010, 6:43:35 PM3/19/10

LOL. The best post of the decade.

Joubert

Mar 19, 2010, 7:31:24 PM3/19/10
3/19/2010 3:42 PM, Sakari Lund:

> I am not much of an expert of music, and certainly not about music
> after 90's or something. But what little I have seen and heard of Lady
> Gaga, I thought it is the worst kind of garbage.

Very agreeable claim.

Joubert

Mar 19, 2010, 7:34:42 PM3/19/10
3/19/2010 7:34 PM, Raja, The Great:

> Anyone who goes to a lady ga ga concert has a pussy or is a pussy.

This is a given.

ca1houn

Mar 19, 2010, 9:01:21 PM3/19/10

Nadal was with Lendl

StephenJ

Mar 20, 2010, 12:24:54 AM3/20/10
> On Mar 19, 4:27 am, Whisper <beave...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> Just got back - great performer.  Arena was full & she had everyone
> eating out of her hand.
>
> Much better voice/singer than Madonna, & looks to have the talent to be
> around for a long time.

good voice and nice body, but i've tried to listen to her hits and
they all fall flat for me. Only 'poker face' would land on a list with
madonna's top 20 songs.

but i don't doubt that she puts on a spectacular show.

ca1houn

Mar 20, 2010, 12:59:48 AM3/20/10

agree i just can't get with it but that not saying much for me because
i really only like R&B/Rap with a small amount of rock thrown in

john

Mar 20, 2010, 3:10:10 AM3/20/10

"Whisper" <beav...@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message

> TT wrote:
>> Javier González Nicolini wrote:

>>> She is very talented - she used to write songs for other people. Then
>>> she took a long look at the pop start market, designed the perfect
>>> product for such a market, and hit the bullseye. Even though I don't
>>> like her songs and hate the autotune vocals with a passion, I can
>>> recognize her merits. She's a product, but she knows it, acknowledges
>>> it (unlike many a teen pop star), and embraces it with absolutely no
>>> shame.
>>

>> I guess anything can be successful with powerful marketing...which her
>> strange clothes etc are a part of. Too bad the product itself is not very
>> good.
>

> It's more than marketing - look at Pussycat dolls. All the marketing in
> the world wasn't going to give them longevity. Gaga is obviously very
> talented & smart. I admire people like that - talented, ambitious & has a
> clear plan - remarkable at such a young age.
>
> She has a gift for writing catchy pop tunes, & has a good strong voice for
> that genre.

Her songs are still rubbish regardless how it is packaged.

Raja, The Great

Mar 20, 2010, 3:36:09 AM3/20/10

????

Whisper

Mar 20, 2010, 4:33:12 AM3/20/10
On 3/20/2010 5:34 AM, Raja, The Great wrote:
> On Mar 19, 4:27 am, Whisper<beave...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>> Just got back - great performer. Arena was full& she had everyone

>> eating out of her hand.
>>
>> Much better voice/singer than Madonna,& looks to have the talent to be

>> around for a long time.
>>
>> Lots of gay boys& very, very hot chicks in attendance.

> Anyone who goes to a lady ga ga concert has a pussy or is a pussy.

Average number of hot chicks at a Gaga concert = 8,000

Average number of hot chicks at a Floyd/Zep concert = 6 or 7...?

I'll cop the pussy tag.

ca1houn

Mar 20, 2010, 6:52:14 PM3/20/10

Nadal and Lendl are pussy, they were both at the lady gaga show

John P

Mar 20, 2010, 10:38:45 PM3/20/10
being sued for $30 million by an ex-boyfriend (don't ask me why).

Superdave

Mar 20, 2010, 11:25:16 PM3/20/10
On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 22:38:45 -0400, JT...@webtv.net (John P) wrote:

>being sued for $30 million by an ex-boyfriend (don't ask me why).

whisper was jilted ?

bob

Mar 21, 2010, 11:28:51 PM3/21/10
On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 21:24:54 -0700 (PDT), StephenJ <sja...@cox.net>
wrote:

>> On Mar 19, 4:27 am, Whisper <beave...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>> Just got back - great performer.  Arena was full & she had everyone
>> eating out of her hand.
>>
>> Much better voice/singer than Madonna, & looks to have the talent to be
>> around for a long time.
>
>good voice and nice body, but i've tried to listen to her hits and
>they all fall flat for me. Only 'poker face' would land on a list with
>madonna's top 20 songs.

never liked madonna. grew up about 10 miles from her and never liked
her voice. especially got a good laugh about trying to "educate" her
kids with the british accent - that coming from dropout who crept her
way to the top via a good BJ. lol.

bob

TT

Mar 22, 2010, 2:29:36 AM3/22/10

You gave your boss a blowjob?

Quincy

Mar 22, 2010, 8:09:25 AM3/22/10
On 19 Mrz., 10:27, Whisper <beave...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> Just got back - great performer.  Arena was full & she had everyone
> eating out of her hand.
>
> Much better voice/singer than Madonna, & looks to have the talent to be
> around for a long time.
>
> Lots of gay boys & very, very hot chicks in attendance.

Actually her songs are great even though they are very similar all.
Bad Romance and Paparazzi kick ass.
But she isn't the best singer, if you have look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjps-_hfvBs

She IS a great singer, better than Gaga, but of course she only
covered Lady Gaga's song and she isn't a performer, only a singer.

bob

Mar 22, 2010, 8:42:12 AM3/22/10

huh?

bob

stephenJ

Mar 22, 2010, 10:03:41 AM3/22/10

yes, madonna has become a foolish laughingstock the last 10-15 years.
hasn't handled growing old well at all. And she hasn't made a song i've
bothered to buy in over 20 years. BUT .. her first 3 albums are pop
masterpieces and should be in everyone's collection.

--
It is easier to win over people to pacifism than socialism.
We should work first for pacifism, and only later for socialism.

- Albert Einstein

bob

Mar 22, 2010, 1:56:28 PM3/22/10
On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:03:41 -0500, stephenJ <sja...@pop.com> wrote:

>bob wrote:

>>> good voice and nice body, but i've tried to listen to her hits and
>>> they all fall flat for me. Only 'poker face' would land on a list with
>>> madonna's top 20 songs.
>>
>> never liked madonna. grew up about 10 miles from her and never liked
>> her voice. especially got a good laugh about trying to "educate" her
>> kids with the british accent - that coming from dropout who crept her
>> way to the top via a good BJ. lol.
>
>yes, madonna has become a foolish laughingstock the last 10-15 years.
>hasn't handled growing old well at all. And she hasn't made a song i've
>bothered to buy in over 20 years. BUT .. her first 3 albums are pop
>masterpieces and should be in everyone's collection.

"pop masterpiece". interesting phrase. hmmm.

bob

CloudsRest

Apr 13, 2010, 7:23:24 AM4/13/10
Taylor Swift is 1000x better.