Where's that Vlado guy?

reilloc

Jun 3, 2011, 3:51:28 PM6/3/11
Oh, yeah...

They hauled him off to the Hague to stand trial.

LNC

Katya

Jun 3, 2011, 5:34:54 PM6/3/11

The 'historic streak' is history.

Vlado

Jun 3, 2011, 6:52:23 PM6/3/11
On Jun 3, 3:51 pm, reilloc <reil...@gmail.com> wrote:

hey jew lover, why am I on your mind?
I sure as hell don't care about you

Vlado

Jun 3, 2011, 7:17:29 PM6/3/11

and I didn't want to call you a jew lover as I don't have basis to
think you are on that level.
You are just taunting , based on someone else's achievements.

reilloc

Jun 3, 2011, 9:10:00 PM6/3/11

It would appear that you're probably as correct about the Jews being
your persecutors as you were about Djokovic being your savior. I would
guess that there's a good likelihood that Djkovic will eventually
prevail in prestigious events in spite of your and your peoples'
backwards ways and modes of thinking. In the meantime, do him a favor
and consider disassociating your name with his.

LNC

Vlado

Jun 3, 2011, 9:24:10 PM6/3/11

well I guess you are a frigging jew lover what with your reference to
jew puppet court in hague
and ignorant and supremacist taunting. Shouldn't you be bombing
gaza,lebanon afghanistan or libya
right about now as a "good western advanced idiot" in order to please
your jewish masters ?

I don't see why would I disassociate myself from someone whom I was
never associated with?
I guess in that case you are one of those federer fans who think that
this gives you some sort
of achievement and you want to be associated with it? Guess what ,
other than some temporary
hormonal surges I don't get anything out of Nole or tennis and I will
live tomorrow another day.
You on the other hand follow it just like a drug taking it high and
then eventually low where you
will either jump to a new winner or be stuck in the past forever.
Just ask yourself , why you are thinking about me because I don't care
about you nor
do I care who you are or where you are from?

Superdave

Jun 3, 2011, 11:41:01 PM6/3/11

what streak?

Vlado

Jun 4, 2011, 8:26:07 AM6/4/11
On Jun 3, 11:41 pm, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Jun 2011 14:34:54 -0700 (PDT), Katya <katya.fr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Jun 3, 3:51 pm, reilloc <reil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Oh, yeah...
>
> >> They hauled him off to the Hague to stand trial.
>
> >> LNC
>
> >The 'historic streak' is history.
>
> what streak?

watch the new one the rest of the year

Fan

Jun 4, 2011, 8:34:51 AM6/4/11

You two should nicer to each other. Jews and Serbs are equally savage
and equally guilty of genocide. The only difference is that the Jews
own the media and manage to play the victim card while committing acts
very similar to Serbs

Calimero

Jun 4, 2011, 8:39:11 AM6/4/11
On 4 Jun., 03:24, Vlado <vlado2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 3, 9:10 pm, reilloc <reil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > and I didn't want to call you a jew lover as I don't have basis to
> > > think you are on that level.
> > > You are just taunting , based on someone else's achievements.
>
> > It would appear that you're probably as correct about the Jews being
> > your persecutors as you were about Djokovic being your savior. I would
> > guess that there's a good likelihood that Djkovic will eventually
> > prevail in prestigious events in spite of your and your peoples'
> > backwards ways and modes of thinking. In the meantime, do him a favor
> > and consider disassociating your name with his.
>
> > LNC
>
> well I guess you are a frigging jew lover what with your reference to
> jew puppet court in hague ...

Court is too soft on Karadzic and Mladic types.
Why not the Saddam solution?

Max

Vlado

Jun 4, 2011, 8:42:02 AM6/4/11
> very similar to Serbs- Hide quoted text -

jews are only nice to their perceived equals

Vlado

Jun 4, 2011, 8:44:07 AM6/4/11
> Max- Hide quoted text -

Hey jew lover why aren't you bombing libya, gaza , afghanistan,
iraq,iran lebanon and other places to please your jewish masters?

Fan

Jun 4, 2011, 9:09:10 AM6/4/11
All mass murderers should be treated the same. Leaders of israel and
idf should also get the saddam treatment
Murder is murder and Palestinian lives should be valued the same as
Bosnian lives

Vlado

Jun 4, 2011, 9:25:03 AM6/4/11
> Bosnian lives- Hide quoted text -

Don't forget the american zionazi regime then as welll then for their
millions of murderrs
in serbia, iraq, libya just in the last few years , not to mentions
sanctions, . Amazing how you let slip off all those
jewish "neocons" and "neoliberals" who are basically the instigators
of these wars of occupation and
still are pushing it.

Calimero

Jun 4, 2011, 9:55:04 AM6/4/11

To compare the IDF with Mladic's murder & rape gang is pure
antisemitism.

Max

Calimero

Jun 4, 2011, 9:56:40 AM6/4/11

The Serbs had it coming.
I have never been prouder of NATO as when they started to bomb
Belgrade.

Max

Fan

Jun 4, 2011, 11:36:39 AM6/4/11
> still are pushing it.-

Do not worry. I do not excuse anyone. I condemn all mass murderers and
do not care if zionazis whine about antisemitism. I do not excuse
Israeli, Serb, American or any other mass murderers. Did I leave out
anyone?
You also have to separate the people from the mass murderers. It is
crazy to blame Djokovic for Mladic or a decent Jew for IDF murderers.
The average American condemns what the US government is doing but
helpless. Zionazis such as Max who hide behind antisemitism to
support the IDF mass murderers share the blame for the murder of
Palestinian children.
It is that simple.

Vlado

Jun 4, 2011, 12:30:48 PM6/4/11
> Max- Hide quoted text -

No wonder you are a brutal jew lover as you only like to attack the
people
that can't defend themselves just like nazis and zionists. Problem for
you
and other jew lovers eventually becomes as you amass more and more
animosity
due to your genocidal , terroristic ideology and action, you will make
so many enemies
that will no longer stand down to appease the judeofascist ideology
and self styled
rulers.

the jews and their sponsors particularly in nazi germany and zionazi
america
will have it coming when the balance of power turns around. They say
Iraq was a
disaster for them but it's nothing compared to what they are getting
into in the future.
Then no amount of "holocaust, anti semitism" and other non sense will
spare them for the terrorism
and murder that they have caused in Europe and middle east but also
around the
world.

Vlado

Jun 4, 2011, 11:10:20 PM6/4/11
> It is that simple.- Hide quoted text -

You left out that you are equating everyone without really making any
distinction of their motivation.
I am not eager to listen to an american berating me or others who the
"killers" are when he is defending and
ignoring the zionazi regime that rules america.that seems bent on
conquering much of the world and treating everyone else as
slaves for the benefit of the jews.. American army is not just
occupying afghanistan , they are also occupying europe and for a long
time.now.
This is a silent occupation that goes unreported in the mass media but
maybe it will require an iraqi style treatement to do so.
In other words american army must leave europe and middle east as well
and that's all we should be concerned with..
I don't want to hear about your thoughts on "war criminals" and
"kiliings" because you seem influenced by the media influence
there that is more based on distortion and sensation than logic.
Emotions are simple while thinking is not , I guess that's where
we differ.

Fan

Jun 4, 2011, 11:36:43 PM6/4/11
> we differ.-

You, the Serb apologist for Serb mass murderers are no different from
Max, the Jewish apologist for Jewish mass murderers. I go out on the
limb and say that most Serbs and Jews are better than you and Max. I
hope that I am right...
Most people, most decent people of all nationalities, races and
religions condemn all murderers but unfortunately, they are helpless
against those who run things.
Every one has a right to condemn the murderers and it does not matter
if you are Serb, Jewish, American or Chinese. In my last post, I
should have also mentioned the Chinese mass murderers because they
never stopped murdering people who oppose the Communist dictators of
Red China.

Vlado

Jun 5, 2011, 6:49:47 AM6/5/11
> Red China.- Hide quoted text -

whatever, you are no different from the jews who express outrage at
others
mostly for phony reasons while always absolving themselves. Your phony
moral
outrage will not do anything to quiet the conflict anywhere as it
doesn't deal with the main
cause American zionazi crimes pale in comparison to anyone else's
crimes
so your moral prancing is completelly delusional. I asked you only if
you think
american army should continue with their occupation of europe and
middle east
and you can't even answer that. No american army equals no war.
I don't care whether you think murders are bad because obviously
israeli
and american murderers get off scot free and they are the
only ones dedicated to attacking other peoples and occupying them.

Calimero

Jun 5, 2011, 6:57:51 AM6/5/11

According to polls about 40 & of Serbs think that Mladic is a hero.
Enough said.
The Serbs have still a long way ahead if the want to be accepted among
the civilised countries of modern Europe ...

Max

Fan

Jun 5, 2011, 8:10:43 AM6/5/11
Max is full of it when he tries to defend israeli mass murderers but
he is right on about Serbs who defend their mass murderers.
I would not consider giving them EU privileges until they prove that
they can behave civilized. They make heroes of their mass murderers
and even want to name a village for Mladic, that monster who is
responsible for the brutal murder of many thousands, the sexual
mutilation of Bosnian men and the gang rape of Bosnian and Croat
women.
NATO action was nesessary but it did not come soon enough. Thousands
of lives could have been saved with timely action.
The truth needs to be said even if some do not like it...

Vlado

Jun 5, 2011, 10:07:54 AM6/5/11
> The truth needs to be said even if some do not like it...- Hide quoted text -

screw you , american zionazi scum . Get out of europe and then come
talk to me.
But like iraq, it's not going to be easy

RzR

Jun 5, 2011, 10:13:51 AM6/5/11
On 4.6.2011. 18:30, Vlado wrote:
> as you only like to attack the
> people
> that can't defend themselves

are you talking about Vukovar?

Vlado

Jun 5, 2011, 10:14:48 AM6/5/11
> Max- Hide quoted text -

so what , jews should erect the statue of adolf hitler in israel and
in their holohoax museums
I just learned that hitler's sister was running a jewish school in
vienna and she was the only
one he was talking to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Hitler
According to an OSS profile of the Hitler family, Angela moved to
Vienna and after World War I became manager of Mensa Academia Judaica,
a boarding house for Jewish students, where she once defended her
charges against anti-Semitic rioters.

zionazi connections fully explained here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydIXcRihj4Y

Fan

Jun 5, 2011, 1:35:14 PM6/5/11
> But like iraq, it's not going to be easy-

LOL, I must be doing something right if you call me zionazi and Max
calls me antisemite

Vlado

Jun 6, 2011, 1:55:22 AM6/6/11
> calls me antisemite- Hide quoted text -

not at all and you may be both , zionazis and germans are old allies
going back to the
"transfer agreement" in 1933. German "anti semitism" was nothing
but a front to justify the zionazi invasion of palestine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KKgNToLrYk&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydIXcRihj4Y