Hopefully the orange clown fires Rosenstein und Mueller, pardons his whole family

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 21, 2017, 5:36:36 PM7/21/17
Wouldn't that be nice .... ?

Come on, Donny, just do it! Don't be a coward!! The fake media think you wouldn't be man enough to pull that off!!!

Max

soccerfan777

Jul 21, 2017, 6:10:32 PM7/21/17
Here I can Robert Mugabe here I come

Guypers

Jul 21, 2017, 6:13:28 PM7/21/17
He cannot, obstruction of justice!

TT

Jul 21, 2017, 6:30:25 PM7/21/17
calim...@gmx.de kirjoitti 22.7.2017 klo 0:36:
> Wouldn't that be nice .... ?

The day may come... what other options does he have...

May also lock Hillary up and nuke North Korea in the process.

-

While waiting for that, he can entertain us with his stupidity...

Trump Thinks Healthcare Costs ONE DOLLAR Per Month:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAN_p3i84lA

TT

Jul 21, 2017, 6:34:14 PM7/21/17
soccerfan777 kirjoitti 22.7.2017 klo 1:10:
> Here I can Robert Mugabe here I come

Mugabe has set new standards for nepotism and corruption, tough rival in
that respect but at least Trump's trying...

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 21, 2017, 6:53:44 PM7/21/17
He can, dummy.
And as I said, hopefully he does.
I would buy a yuuge bucket of popcorn then ...

Max

Guypers

Jul 21, 2017, 7:36:49 PM7/21/17
No, dope, not nazi law here deutchman!

PeteWasLucky

Jul 21, 2017, 9:50:33 PM7/21/17
> He cannot, obstruction of justice!

No he can, Mueller is a private investigator not an independent investigator.

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 22, 2017, 2:20:01 AM7/22/17
What is a "deutchman"?
Something like a "fraceman" or an "espayaman"?

Max

Guypers

Jul 22, 2017, 7:26:31 AM7/22/17
Like an asshole!

Guypers

Jul 22, 2017, 7:28:28 AM7/22/17

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 22, 2017, 9:53:20 AM7/22/17
NYT?
Opinion page??
"Could be a crime"???

Guppy, you are losing it.

On top on that - why do you think I'm for Trump firing Mueller/Rosenstein and pardoning his cronies? Well, dummy ..?

Max

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 22, 2017, 9:55:52 AM7/22/17
I'm not dutch, you dimwit. Never was and never will be.

Max

Guypers

Jul 22, 2017, 11:35:34 AM7/22/17
Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/LUZgPfdkWis

You know more about USA law than he does dumbo????

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 22, 2017, 11:50:51 AM7/22/17
Yes, I know more about US constitutional and criminal law than you, Guppy.

Max

Guypers

Jul 22, 2017, 12:45:15 PM7/22/17
English comprehension, nazi???
Byebye stffi!

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 22, 2017, 6:10:11 PM7/22/17
Is "stffi" a "deutchwiman" or a "natzi".
Or maybe both?

Guppy is confused ...

Max

Guypers

Jul 22, 2017, 6:16:04 PM7/22/17
Lol, byebye steffi, stiffi, shitti, wtf! You are a dumb fukker, expert in constitutional law!!! Jaysus
LOL

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 22, 2017, 7:05:48 PM7/22/17
"Expert in constitutional law"?
Who, me?
I never said that.
I said I know more about it than you.
So does my grandma and my hairdresser.
So what, Guppy boy?

Max

The Iceberg

Jul 23, 2017, 5:08:15 AM7/23/17
you soon will be, the EUSSR is moving to make you lot all one nation, the German identity hasn't got long before being merged into nothing, thanks goodness for Brexit.

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 23, 2017, 5:44:12 AM7/23/17
Who tells you that nonsense, kid?

> the German identity hasn't got long before being merged into nothing, thanks goodness for Brexit.

Lol

Max

Guypers

Jul 23, 2017, 7:28:17 AM7/23/17
No motherfukker, you said you know more than the prof who wrote in the NYT, ok, scumbag.
You know fukk anout tennis, politics or anything, go suck steffis asshole and fukk offf
Bye bye steffi!

The Iceberg

Jul 23, 2017, 7:35:36 AM7/23/17
he prob does know more than the 'professor' that wrote in the NYT - that guy is prob nothing but a bitter Hillary fan, professor of liberal arts or some nonsense.

Guypers

Jul 23, 2017, 7:46:30 AM7/23/17
Dont burn the burgers okay?

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 23, 2017, 9:06:26 AM7/23/17
No babyfucker, I never said I know more about constitutional law than the prof in the NYT. Provide the quote or shut your shitty mouth, Guppy!

Max

Guypers

Jul 23, 2017, 9:28:05 AM7/23/17
Bye bye steffi