Steve Jobs releases a new model - iCancer

Osama Bin Ladetorest

Aug 26, 2011, 8:26:27 PM8/26/11
Short for iGotCancer. Unfortunately no one is interested in buying.
This is in sharp contrast to his previous model - iPod, iPhone and
iPad which were bestsellers.

Are the days of Steve Jobs numbered?

reilloc

Aug 26, 2011, 8:49:26 PM8/26/11

This may be why you failed to understand some of the responses in your
wedding thread. You seem to have poor judgment.

LNC

Superdave

Aug 26, 2011, 9:28:41 PM8/26/11

We know what you're number is Paki.

0

Osama Bin Ladetorest

Aug 27, 2011, 11:02:49 AM8/27/11

Lack of humor in rst, I guess

TennisGuy

Aug 27, 2011, 3:52:05 PM8/27/11

No you guessed wrong, AGAIN.
Lack of developed brain cells in your head.

This has got to be one of the most insensitive, disrespectful posts I
have ever seen. Completely disgusting.

Osama Bin Ladetorest

Aug 27, 2011, 6:26:06 PM8/27/11
On Aug 27, 2:52 pm, TennisGuy <Jeffery21...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 27, 11:02 am, Osama Bin Ladetorest <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > This may be why you failed to understand some of the responses in your
> > > wedding thread. You seem to have poor judgment.
>
> > > LNC
>
> > Lack of humor in rst, I guess
>
>  No you guessed wrong, AGAIN.
> Lack of developed brain cells in your head.

Lack of "understanding life and death"

> This has got to be one of the most insensitive, disrespectful posts I
> have ever seen. Completely disgusting.

LOL... you disgust me with your idiocy.

Calimero

Aug 27, 2011, 6:54:23 PM8/27/11

What an asshole you are.

Max

reilloc

Aug 27, 2011, 7:13:41 PM8/27/11

So, joking about a guy's dying's a laugh riot but fat wife humor's
clearly offensive? No wonder you do lists. You have no ability to sort
through proprieties short of compiling others opinions and then asking
others opinions.

Would you like to get together and play some poker for money?

LNC

Osama Bin Ladetorest

Aug 27, 2011, 9:53:59 PM8/27/11

Take life nor death seriously

Superdave

Aug 27, 2011, 10:52:08 PM8/27/11

how about your wife's fidelity? that doesn't matter either?

what's her hp number? I'll give her a buzz.

JG

Aug 28, 2011, 10:10:36 AM8/28/11

Me, I'm no stranger to cancer or any other form of black humor, but
you've got to be *funny* if you want to pull off tasteless and not get
lambasted for it.

Osama Bin Ladetorest

Aug 28, 2011, 1:33:09 PM8/28/11

the sad part is it was funny and no one got the joke. typical
humorless rst.

Superdave

Aug 28, 2011, 7:32:42 PM8/28/11

why are you ignoring your wife and spending all your life in rst?

marriage on the rocks izzit?

bob

Aug 28, 2011, 8:47:40 PM8/28/11

i don't like steve jobs nor his company much, but "lack of humor" over
his pancreatic cancer? sick puppy you are raj.

bob

bob

Aug 28, 2011, 8:49:21 PM8/28/11

thought she was too fat for you dave?

bob

bob

Aug 28, 2011, 8:50:14 PM8/28/11

you're assuming he's ignoring her and not other way around?

bob

Superdave

Aug 28, 2011, 10:26:58 PM8/28/11
On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 12:52:05 -0700 (PDT), TennisGuy <Jeffer...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Yeah. And he complains about me calling his wife fat and ugly (who he is never
paying attention to anyway since he is always here posting rubbish).

Superdave

Aug 28, 2011, 10:52:10 PM8/28/11

hey, i'll do her a "mercy hump" poor thing being married to raja n all.

bob

Aug 28, 2011, 10:57:14 PM8/28/11
On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 10:52:10 +0800, Superdave
<DaveHa...@remail-it.net> wrote:

lol.

bob

Javier González

Aug 28, 2011, 11:13:23 PM8/28/11

That's the point - it wasn't. Sticking an "i" in front of something to
make fun of Apple/SJobs was funny... for about a month after the
launch of the first iMac.

bob

Aug 28, 2011, 11:17:06 PM8/28/11

it wasn't funny at all, on many levels. yet raja's still busting a gut
reading it over and over.

bob

Superdave

Aug 28, 2011, 11:23:06 PM8/28/11

He's a cunt. His wife is the one fucking him. In the arse.

PeteWasLucky

Aug 28, 2011, 11:27:15 PM8/28/11

Not nice!

Osama Bin Ladetorest

Aug 29, 2011, 9:38:30 AM8/29/11

well it hasnt been done yet here.

Javier González

Aug 29, 2011, 11:02:05 AM8/29/11

Yes, because each of us reads only RST and has no knowledge of the
internet outside this small niche of usenet... *facepalm*.

TT

Aug 29, 2011, 12:23:25 PM8/29/11

Maybe it was an iJoke?

TT

Aug 29, 2011, 12:25:37 PM8/29/11

That was the best I could come up with...

Fruitful ground if you like lame jokes, the ones that make you laugh
because they are soooo iLame...

Ha ha ha - I did it again!

Osama Bin Ladetorest

Aug 29, 2011, 1:12:37 PM8/29/11
> Ha ha ha - I did it again!- Hide quoted text -

funny

Javier González

Aug 29, 2011, 12:49:18 PM8/29/11

That's the problem with Raja's joke. It was just plain bad. It doesn't
do the whole "it's so bad it's good" like in really bad jokes or
movies :)

Raja, The Great

Aug 29, 2011, 1:19:32 PM8/29/11
> movies :)- Hide quoted text -

Well if very few people liked it, it is most likely a very good joke.
Some of the best jokes have very few admirers. I told that joke to
some of my intelligent friends and also my wife and they liked it.

I think the problem here is many of you are Apple fanatics. If it was
Bill Gates you would have laughing at the joke. Apptards have no sense
of humor.

jdeluise

Aug 29, 2011, 2:07:54 PM8/29/11

On 29-Aug-2011, "Raja, The Great" <zepf...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I think the problem here is many of you are Apple fanatics. If it was
> Bill Gates you would have laughing at the joke. Apptards have no sense
> of humor.

No.... I'm not a fan of Apple at all and I thought your "joke" was in pretty
bad taste (lets leave aside for a moment that it was completely unoriginal
and well worn). Then again, you've probably never had to deal with a
loved one facing that particularly nasty form of cancer. You're in for a
rude awakening when you finally grow up emotionally.

Pelle Svanslös

Aug 29, 2011, 2:11:48 PM8/29/11
On 29.8.2011 19:19, Raja, The Great wrote:

> Well if very few people liked it, it is most likely a very good joke.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

--
http://memedepot.com/uploads/2000/2098_steamboat.gif

Osama Bin Ladetorest

Aug 29, 2011, 2:16:48 PM8/29/11
On Aug 29, 1:07 pm, "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 29-Aug-2011, "Raja, The Great" <zepflo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I think the problem here is many of you are Apple fanatics. If it was
> > Bill Gates you would have laughing at the joke. Apptards have no sense
> > of humor.
>
> No.... I'm not a fan of Apple at all and I thought your "joke" was in pretty
> bad taste (lets leave aside for a moment that it was completely unoriginal
> and well worn).    Then again, you've probably never had to deal with a
> loved one facing that particularly nasty form of cancer.

If I had cancer, I would appreciate some jokes to cheer me up, even if
it is about my own cancer. I am sure Steve Jobs currently would people
like me to cheer him up, not the moral police.

>You're in for a
> rude awakening when you finally grow up emotionally.

You are a pessimist then.

jdeluise

Aug 29, 2011, 2:33:00 PM8/29/11

On 29-Aug-2011, Osama Bin Ladetorest <zepf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If I had cancer, I would appreciate some jokes to cheer me up, even if
> it is about my own cancer. I am sure Steve Jobs currently would people
> like me to cheer him up, not the moral police.

You have no idea what it's like, especially if you don't have the
mega-dollars that Jobs has...

At any rate, as others have said it would have to be funny, but your joke
was sub junior high level at best. Not your fault, that's just the level of
emotional maturity you've achieved up until now.

> You are a pessimist then.

Yes, generally I am.

Osama Bin Ladetorest

Aug 29, 2011, 2:38:27 PM8/29/11
On Aug 29, 1:33 pm, "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 29-Aug-2011, Osama Bin Ladetorest <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > If I had cancer, I would appreciate some jokes to cheer me up, even if
> > it is about my own cancer. I am sure Steve Jobs currently would people
> > like me to cheer him up, not the moral police.
>
> You have no idea what it's like, especially if you don't have the
> mega-dollars that Jobs has...
>
> At any rate, as others have said it would have to be funny, but your joke
> was sub junior high level at best.  Not your fault, that's just the level of
> emotional maturity you've achieved up until now.

Oh wait.. I forgot. I have to ignore you. You are only here to insult
people.

jdeluise

Aug 29, 2011, 2:41:29 PM8/29/11

On 29-Aug-2011, Osama Bin Ladetorest <zepf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh wait.. I forgot. I have to ignore you. You are only here to insult
> people.

And you are only here to be insulted... sounds like a fair trade.

Wile E.

Aug 29, 2011, 2:46:18 PM8/29/11
On Aug 29, 11:41 am, "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 29-Aug-2011, Osama Bin Ladetorest <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Oh wait.. I forgot. I have to ignore you. You are only here to insult
> > people.
>
> And you are only here to be insulted... sounds like a fair trade.

Yup, looks like Raja is craving for punishment.

Javier González

Aug 29, 2011, 3:10:29 PM8/29/11

Apple fanatic? Oh boy, you couldn't be farther from the truth with me.
Here, this is one of my favorite comics:

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/apple

Pelle Svanslös

Aug 29, 2011, 3:12:54 PM8/29/11

Superdave

Aug 29, 2011, 8:32:59 PM8/29/11
On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 21:12:54 +0200, Pelle Svansl�s <pe...@svans.los> wrote:

>On 29.8.2011 20:46, Wile E. wrote:

>>> And you are only here to be insulted... sounds like a fair trade.
>>
>> Yup, looks like Raja is craving for punishment.
>
>Yeah, it's fucking creepy.

He's a true sicko.

Whisper

Aug 30, 2011, 6:30:36 AM8/30/11

'icancer' went down like a lead balloon because it's in text - if an off
the cuff remark in real life it might be amusing. That's your problem I
think. Sometimes things that sound funny are not when you write them down.

Whisper

Aug 30, 2011, 6:51:34 AM8/30/11
On 30/08/2011 4:16 AM, Osama Bin Ladetorest wrote:
> On Aug 29, 1:07 pm, "jdeluise"<jdelu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 29-Aug-2011, "Raja, The Great"<zepflo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I think the problem here is many of you are Apple fanatics. If it was
>>> Bill Gates you would have laughing at the joke. Apptards have no sense
>>> of humor.
>>
>> No.... I'm not a fan of Apple at all and I thought your "joke" was in pretty
>> bad taste (lets leave aside for a moment that it was completely unoriginal
>> and well worn). Then again, you've probably never had to deal with a
>> loved one facing that particularly nasty form of cancer.
>
> If I had cancer, I would appreciate some jokes to cheer me up, even if
> it is about my own cancer. I am sure Steve Jobs currently would people
> like me to cheer him up, not the moral police.

If your wife or kids had cancer, would you appreciate us cracking jokes
about it?

Superdave

Aug 30, 2011, 9:01:55 AM8/30/11
On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 17:26:27 -0700 (PDT), Osama Bin Ladetorest
<zepf...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Short for iGotCancer. Unfortunately no one is interested in buying.
>This is in sharp contrast to his previous model - iPod, iPhone and
>iPad which were bestsellers.
>
>Are the days of Steve Jobs numbered?

I hope Nisha gets one and dies !!!

How do you like that one?

I suppose YOU think it is funny right ?

Sicko Paki Pinko.

reilloc

Aug 30, 2011, 11:00:12 AM8/30/11
On 8/27/2011 8:53 PM, Osama Bin Ladetorest wrote:

> Take life nor death seriously

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to convince you of anything here, but
you do not seem to have even the slightest notion of what's funny and
what's not. It's not that Jobs' croaking can't be the subject of jokes;
it's that you couldn't make a joke out of the simplest, slam-dunk
material that landed on your head. Trying to explain that to you is like
trying to describe "blue" to a person blind from birth.

LNC