A Google Csoportok már nem támogatja az új Usenet-bejegyzéseket és -feliratkozásokat. A korábbi tartalmak továbbra is megtekinthetők.

(OT) Stormy Daniels a no-show on 2 UK TV shows

45 megtekintés
Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

Brian W Lawrence

olvasatlan,
2018. aug. 17. 10:47:522018. 08. 17.

<https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45220914>

"Adult film star Stormy Daniels failed to make two anticipated
appearances on British TV in the space of 24 hours.

She had been widely expected to go into Celebrity Big Brother on
Thursday, but didn't end up in the Channel 5 house.

She was then due to appear on Friday's Loose Women. Host Jane Moore
spoke to her off camera and said both absences were due to a "custody
development"."

"Moore told viewers: "There was a custody development with her daughter
late last night. She suddenly thought, I can't commit because being a
mother comes first."

Daniels' daughter is seven, and going into the Celebrity Big Brother
could have isolated Daniels from the outside world for several weeks.

Moore continued: "She wanted to go on the [Celebrity Big Brother] live
show and explain [what had happened] and that was all agreed, she says,
and then suddenly they said, 'We don't want you to do any of it.'

"It has now become a legal situation and she says she has been told she
can't come and talk. She says she is furious and wants to be sat here.""

Just think, she could have stayed in CBB for 4 weeks.

The Iceberg

olvasatlan,
2018. aug. 17. 11:17:292018. 08. 17.
Who is this total nobody? Obs really nice person, deserting he 7 year old daughter to go to some Z_rates show in a foreign country!

Brian W Lawrence

olvasatlan,
2018. aug. 19. 9:15:092018. 08. 19.
On 17/08/2018 16:17, The Iceberg wrote:

> Who is this total nobody? Obs really nice person, deserting he 7 year old daughter to go to some Z_rates show in a foreign country!

I wouldn't dream of watching CBB, but I hear that the producers
(Endemol, not Channel 5), had planned the series around SD, and
that she would be 'the President of the House', and would live
in a separate 'White House', with her VP, and issue Executive
Orders to the other celebs. There may also be a wall in the
garden.

When she discovered this plan she withdrew completely and has
been 'gagged' by C5.

She was apparently going to be paid $500k or maybe $750k, perhaps
for just a week's stay.

bob

olvasatlan,
2018. aug. 19. 19:10:542018. 08. 19.
On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 14:15:04 +0100, Brian W Lawrence
<brian_w_...@msn.com> wrote:

>On 17/08/2018 16:17, The Iceberg wrote:
>
>> Who is this total nobody? Obs really nice person, deserting he 7 year old daughter to go to some Z_rates show in a foreign country!
>
>I wouldn't dream of watching CBB,

if stormy was there you'd probably camp out for tix, who are you
kidding.

>but I hear that the producers
>(Endemol, not Channel 5), had planned the series around SD, and
>that she would be 'the President of the House', and would live
>in a separate 'White House', with her VP, and issue Executive
>Orders to the other celebs. There may also be a wall in the
>garden.
>When she discovered this plan she withdrew completely and has
>been 'gagged' by C5.
>She was apparently going to be paid $500k or maybe $750k, perhaps
>for just a week's stay.

bob

Calimero

olvasatlan,
2018. aug. 20. 6:57:232018. 08. 20.
Who is she?
This Demmie porn star?

Max

bob

olvasatlan,
2018. aug. 20. 8:01:112018. 08. 20.
well, she aspires to be a porn star.

bob

Brian W Lawrence

olvasatlan,
2018. aug. 21. 6:13:282018. 08. 21.
On 20/08/2018 00:10, bob wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 14:15:04 +0100, Brian W Lawrence
> <brian_w_...@msn.com> wrote:
>
>> On 17/08/2018 16:17, The Iceberg wrote:
>>
>>> Who is this total nobody? Obs really nice person, deserting he 7 year old daughter to go to some Z_rates show in a foreign country!
>>
>> I wouldn't dream of watching CBB,
>
> if stormy was there you'd probably camp out for tix, who are you
> kidding.

Tickets are free, you order them online, but all you do is hang around
waiting for the 'live eviction' and see whoever was kicked out get
booed/cheered and then interviewed. No certainty who you would see -
I've seen a list of names, but the only one I knew was Kirstie Alley,
who has inherited the role of 'President' that SD was supposed to
have filled.

bob

olvasatlan,
2018. aug. 21. 20:03:482018. 08. 21.
On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 11:13:26 +0100, Brian W Lawrence
<brian_w_...@msn.com> wrote:

>On 20/08/2018 00:10, bob wrote:
>> On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 14:15:04 +0100, Brian W Lawrence
>> <brian_w_...@msn.com> wrote:

>>> I wouldn't dream of watching CBB,
>>
>> if stormy was there you'd probably camp out for tix, who are you
>> kidding.
>
>Tickets are free, you order them online, but all you do is hang around
>waiting for the 'live eviction' and see whoever was kicked out get
>booed/cheered and then interviewed. No certainty who you would see -
>I've seen a list of names, but the only one I knew was Kirstie Alley,
>who has inherited the role of 'President' that SD was supposed to
>have filled.

well damn, you saw a real live scientologist!

>>> but I hear that the producers
>>> (Endemol, not Channel 5), had planned the series around SD, and
>>> that she would be 'the President of the House', and would live
>>> in a separate 'White House', with her VP, and issue Executive
>>> Orders to the other celebs. There may also be a wall in the
>>> garden.
>>> When she discovered this plan she withdrew completely and has
>>> been 'gagged' by C5.
>>> She was apparently going to be paid $500k or maybe $750k, perhaps
>>> for just a week's stay.
>>
>> bob

bob

Brian W Lawrence

olvasatlan,
2018. aug. 22. 5:32:172018. 08. 22.
On 22/08/2018 01:03, bob wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 11:13:26 +0100, Brian W Lawrence
> <brian_w_...@msn.com> wrote:
>
>> On 20/08/2018 00:10, bob wrote:

>>> if stormy was there you'd probably camp out for tix, who are you
>>> kidding.
>>
>> Tickets are free, you order them online, but all you do is hang around
>> waiting for the 'live eviction' and see whoever was kicked out get
>> booed/cheered and then interviewed. No certainty who you would see -
>> I've seen a list of names, but the only one I knew was Kirstie Alley,
>> who has inherited the role of 'President' that SD was supposed to
>> have filled.
>
> well damn, you saw a real live scientologist!

Is she? Doesn't surprise me. I've probably seen others though, Cruise,
Travolta, Priscilla Presley, et al. Obviously I've only seen them on
TV not in real life.

bob

olvasatlan,
2018. aug. 22. 22:06:262018. 08. 22.
On Wed, 22 Aug 2018 10:32:13 +0100, Brian W Lawrence
<brian_w_...@msn.com> wrote:

>On 22/08/2018 01:03, bob wrote:
>> On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 11:13:26 +0100, Brian W Lawrence
>> <brian_w_...@msn.com> wrote:

>>> Tickets are free, you order them online, but all you do is hang around
>>> waiting for the 'live eviction' and see whoever was kicked out get
>>> booed/cheered and then interviewed. No certainty who you would see -
>>> I've seen a list of names, but the only one I knew was Kirstie Alley,
>>> who has inherited the role of 'President' that SD was supposed to
>>> have filled.
>>
>> well damn, you saw a real live scientologist!
>
>Is she? Doesn't surprise me. I've probably seen others though, Cruise,
>Travolta, Priscilla Presley, et al. Obviously I've only seen them on
>TV not in real life.

she's one of the biggest, after cruise that is.

>> bob

bob
0 új üzenet