For Serena fans

PeteWasLucky

Jul 3, 2017, 9:28:39 AM7/3/17
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/a
rts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/06/27/let-serena-williams-naked-preg
nancy-photo-shoot-be-the-last-of-its-kind/
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Carey

Jul 3, 2017, 9:55:35 AM7/3/17
SW naked at any time is not something I've wanted to imagine.

PeteWasLucky

Jul 3, 2017, 9:58:28 AM7/3/17
> SW naked at any time is not something I've wanted to imagine

You don't need to imagine when you are about to see :)

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 3, 2017, 1:42:39 PM7/3/17
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 3:28:39 PM UTC+2, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/a
> rts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/06/27/let-serena-williams-naked-preg
> nancy-photo-shoot-be-the-last-of-its-kind/
> --

You get Serena out of the ghetto but not the ghetto out of Serena.

Max

Guypers

Jul 3, 2017, 1:50:20 PM7/3/17
No, you can get a German out of Germany, but not the nazi out of the German!

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 3, 2017, 2:27:45 PM7/3/17
Hehe, pushed the right button again ...

Max