Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

(OT) Trump officials caught with their pants down

閲覧: 25 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Pelle Svanslös

未読、
2019/05/31 3:46:082019/05/31
To:
Looks Like the Trump Administration Lied About the Census

A trove of documents brought to the attention of the Supreme Court on
Thursday makes it hard to see the Trump administration’s efforts to
include a citizenship question on the 2020 census as anything but a
partisan power grab.

The court will decide before the end of June whether Wilbur Ross, the
commerce secretary, was justified under federal law in adding the
citizenship question — a move that would nearly certainly lead to a
serious undercounts of Hispanics and in immigrant-rich communities.
During a hearing on the case in April, it appeared that a majority of
the justices was prepared to allow the administration to include the
question.

But the explosive new evidence disclosed by the plaintiffs in the case
ought to give the justices pause about the ruling they’re about to
issue. This is one of the most consequential cases before the court this
term. The decision on it will have far-reaching effects on the
distribution of political power and federal funding across the country
for the next decade and beyond.

According to the plaintiffs who brought the New York challenge to the
citizenship question, Mark Neuman, a key adviser to Mr. Ross on census
issues, and John Gore, a Justice Department official who oversees voting
rights enforcement, gave false or misleading testimony during the course
of the litigation about why the Trump administration was so intent on
including a citizenship query in the decennial count.

As detailed in The Times and in court filings on Thursday, Thomas
Hofeller, a longtime Republican expert on redistricting who died last
year, was a major force behind adding the citizenship question to the
census. The plaintiffs say in the court filings that Trump
administration officials concealed his role in the matter “through
affirmative misrepresentations” that may merit sanctions against
government officials.

Judge Jesse Furman of Federal District Court, the first of three judges
to strike down the citizenship question, has asked the Justice
Department to respond to the charges and has scheduled a hearing for
next week.

Lawyers challenging the citizenship question told Judge Furman on
Thursday that, according to a 2015 study written by Mr. Hofeller, adding
a citizenship question would create “a structural electoral advantage”
that would benefit Republicans and non-Hispanic whites. The documents
were unearthed last year by Mr. Hofeller’s estranged daughter, who found
them among his effects on four external hard drives and 18 thumb drives.

The files show that he wrote to President Trump’s transition team to
tack the question onto the census and helped to write a draft Justice
Department letter claiming that the question was needed to enforce the
1965 Voting Rights Act. That was the pretext the administration later
used to justify its decision to include it — and which Judge Furman
rejected.

Mr. Neuman admitted in a deposition last year that Mr. Hofeller was the
first person to suggest the addition of the citizenship question. The
plaintiffs accuse Mr. Neuman and Mr. Gore of providing false testimony
in their explanations for this whole charade.

“The new evidence demonstrates a direct through-line from Mr. Hofeller’s
conclusion that adding a citizenship question would advantage Republican
and non-Hispanic whites” to the rationale advanced by the Justice
Department, the lawyers wrote.

In a civil rights case, this would be powerful evidence that the Trump
administration took the action for the express purpose of disadvantaging
minorities. This, however, is a case dealing with administrative rules,
which require officials to act in good faith and offer legitimate
reasons for advancing a particular policy goal.

An accurate and fair count of everyone in America isn’t just any policy
goal. There’s much at stake with the 2020 census — from the future of
the next redistricting cycle to how billions of dollars in federal
funding will be allocated. The Supreme Court should see this new
evidence for what it seems to reveal: A blatant attempt to rig a
constitutional mandate.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/30/opinion/census-citizenship-supreme-court.html

Tut tut.

--
“I know how to play it and we will get this done. Buddy our boy can
become President of the USA and we can engineer it. I will get all of

Geeam

未読、
2019/05/31 4:34:012019/05/31
To:
Here's what Pelle Svanslös wrote all by himself:"Tut tut."

And here's what Pelle Svanslös didn't write: Everything else.

I don't mind you posting extremist brainwashed left-wing propaganda at all, but it's the minimal effort you use. You don't even try to have your own opinion.

The Iceberg

未読、
2019/05/31 4:35:502019/05/31
To:
here's your daily reminder that you LOST and your Hillary LOST and Trump WON in the 2016 election! too many time that Hillary, DNC, CBS, CNN etc have been caught with their pants down LOL

The Iceberg

未読、
2019/05/31 4:45:342019/05/31
To:
Pelle's an NPC(non-player character), he has no thought of his own!

Geeam

未読、
2019/05/31 5:12:092019/05/31
To:
On Friday, May 31, 2019 at 10:45:34 AM UTC+2, The Iceberg wrote:
> Pelle's an NPC(non-player character), he has no thought of his own!

Gee, now it suddenly all makes sense.

Pelle Svanslös

未読、
2019/05/31 5:47:492019/05/31
To:
On 31/05/2019 11.33, Geeam wrote:
> Here's what Pelle Svanslös wrote all by himself:"Tut tut."
>
> And here's what Pelle Svanslös didn't write: Everything else.

Excellent analysis so far. Unfortunately it goes downhill from here on.

> I don't mind you posting extremist brainwashed left-wing propaganda
> at all,

Nothing propagandist in the article at all!

Trump admin has justified the census question in terms of "voter
rights". That justification is obviously a lie. The real reason Trump
advances the question is: make the Republican party great again.
Gerrymandering on a gigantic scale.

Everybody of course knew that in advance. But Mr Hofeller's disk drives
confirm that. In the process, the officials in charge are caught with
their pants down: putting the party-line first.

Orban stuff, let's hope the SC will have none of it.

> but it's the minimal effort you use.

I see that as a positive.

> You don't even try to
> have your own opinion.

Happy NPC go lucky NPC!

*skriptis

未読、
2019/05/31 5:54:252019/05/31
To:
Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.los> Wrote in message:
I fail to understand what's your rationale for posting this?

Of course democrats plan to steal the next election, we know that.

Numbers of electors are calculated proportionally to the sizes of
the states.

Democrats plan to commit a theft by artificially and unlawfully
increasing numbers of electors that come from blue states, by
counting all the humans, so they could claim rhose states having
more people, thus should get more electors, nevermind those
people there shouldn't be there, or that they're not voters, not
citizens, as they're illegals. You might as well count foreign
tourists that visit Hollywood or statue of liberty? Why not?
They're humans and a certain similar number of tourists are
always there, so they should be counted.

This is the same trick democrats did during slavery. They wanted
to count slaves in their states as citizens, to get more
electors, despite the fact that slaves weren't citizens, they
didn't vote, they had no legal rights and were property. That was
dishonest from them. You have slaves, fine, but then they don't
count as citizens.

North opposed it but they made a deal with the south with slaves
counting as 3/5. So south was overrepresented in a way.

That back than and democrats try to do exact same thing now, which
is very cynical.

So yes, it's a very clear plan how to steal next election.

Two questions, please give clear answers.

1. Sweden has cca 10 million people. If every year cca 200
thousands Russians were coming in, simply by crossing the border,
and you're doing your census every 10 years, would you not ask
all those Dimitries and Borises, hey chaps, other than your age,
sex, etc, can you tell me if you're citizens of this country? Why
would that be bad?

2. What if EU parliament was even more important and EU was a
fully accomplished evil federated state, i.e. yours and Hitler's
goal achieved.

Anyway, since numbers of MPs per nation in the EU depend on the
size of that nation, just like the numbers of electors in the
U.S., what if e.g. Bulgaria, which is a cca 8-million nation,
imports as much million Russians, that they don't assimilate,
don't give them citizenship, but demand twice more MPs in the EU
parliament?

Woold EU not, before allocating twice as many MPs to Bulgaria,
want to know if those are actually Bulgarian citizens?

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

The Iceberg

未読、
2019/05/31 6:15:452019/05/31
To:
On Friday, 31 May 2019 10:47:49 UTC+1, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> On 31/05/2019 11.33, Geeam wrote:
> > Here's what Pelle Svanslös wrote all by himself:"Tut tut."
> >
> > And here's what Pelle Svanslös didn't write: Everything else.
> >

> Excellent analysis so far. Unfortunately it goes downhill from here on.
>
> > I don't mind you posting extremist brainwashed left-wing propaganda
> > at all,
>
> Nothing propagandist in the article at all!
>
> Trump admin has justified the census question in terms of "voter
> rights". That justification is obviously a lie. The real reason Trump
> advances the question is: make the Republican party great again.
> Gerrymandering on a gigantic scale.
>
> Everybody of course knew that in advance. But Mr Hofeller's disk drives
> confirm that. In the process, the officials in charge are caught with
> their pants down: putting the party-line first.
>
> Orban stuff, let's hope the SC will have none of it.
>
> > but it's the minimal effort you use.
>
> I see that as a positive.
>
> > You don't even try to
> > have your own opinion.
>
> Happy NPC go lucky NPC!

what's the "real" reason for wanting Trump's tax returns, you lying Hillary fan?

Geeam

未読、
2019/05/31 7:41:432019/05/31
To:
On Friday, May 31, 2019 at 11:47:49 AM UTC+2, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> Nothing propagandist in the article at all!

I was clearly not referring to this article specifically. But I don't think I'm wrong that you only post articles from media with an obvious agenda to bring down the president. And that means bringing him down no matter what it takes. The fact that you don't even perceive it as propaganda really speaks for itself.

BTW, it also speaks for itself that you obviously believe anything a convicted felon (Felix Sater) has to say. Every mobster who has some garbage on Trump to sell automatically becomes your trustworthy friend.

Pelle Svanslös

未読、
2019/05/31 9:17:132019/05/31
To:
On 31/05/2019 14.41, Geeam wrote:
> On Friday, May 31, 2019 at 11:47:49 AM UTC+2, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
>> Nothing propagandist in the article at all!
>
> I was clearly not referring to this article specifically.

So what prompted the P-word? Random static?

> But I don't
> think I'm wrong that you only post articles from media with an
> obvious agenda to bring down the president.

What's wrong with that? Mr T gives plenty of cause for these articles.
The present thread, now cleared of P charges, is a perfect example.

> And that means bringing
> him down no matter what it takes. The fact that you don't even
> perceive it as propaganda really speaks for itself.

If the article that prompted the P-word isn't P after all, what should I
perceive as P?

> BTW, it also speaks for itself that you obviously believe anything a
> convicted felon (Felix Sater) has to say.

Modulo swagger, what should I disbelieve about it? Existence? Content?
Intent?

> Every mobster who has some
> garbage on Trump to sell automatically becomes your trustworthy
> friend.

The mobster in question is not a random convict. The mobster is a long
time Trump associate. And ... the words have been said.

The Iceberg

未読、
2019/05/31 9:44:192019/05/31
To:
stop interfering with US elections by posting all this fake news, you're a foreigner.

PeteWasLucky

未読、
2019/05/31 10:38:172019/05/31
To:
> stop interfering with US elections by posting all this fake news, you're a foreigner.

Nice post Pelle, please keep us updated.

bob

未読、
2019/05/31 11:41:102019/05/31
To:
On Fri, 31 May 2019 01:33:58 -0700 (PDT), Geeam <sonny...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Here's what Pelle Svanslös wrote all by himself:"Tut tut."
>And here's what Pelle Svanslös didn't write: Everything else.

>I don't mind you posting extremist brainwashed left-wing propaganda at all, but it's the minimal effort you use. You don't even try to have your own opinion.

he has his own opinion, but every time he gives it i or someone else
debunks him. guess he's just a quitter.

bob

bob

未読、
2019/05/31 11:43:372019/05/31
To:
ice, please never again mention "hillary" and "pants down" in the same
sentence!

bob

bob

未読、
2019/05/31 11:47:552019/05/31
To:
an "undocumented" (as they're called) being allowed to vote in an
american election is pure criminal fraue. no other way to say it.

citizens should vote. legal citizens.

>Two questions, please give clear answers.

>1. Sweden has cca 10 million people. If every year cca 200
> thousands Russians were coming in, simply by crossing the border,
> and you're doing your census every 10 years, would you not ask
> all those Dimitries and Borises, hey chaps, other than your age,
> sex, etc, can you tell me if you're citizens of this country? Why
> would that be bad?
>2. What if EU parliament was even more important and EU was a
> fully accomplished evil federated state, i.e. yours and Hitler's
> goal achieved.
>Anyway, since numbers of MPs per nation in the EU depend on the
> size of that nation, just like the numbers of electors in the
> U.S., what if e.g. Bulgaria, which is a cca 8-million nation,
> imports as much million Russians, that they don't assimilate,
> don't give them citizenship, but demand twice more MPs in the EU
> parliament?
>Woold EU not, before allocating twice as many MPs to Bulgaria,
> want to know if those are actually Bulgarian citizens?

good example, but pelle won't reply. he's more interested in donald
trump than sweden.

bob

*skriptis

未読、
2019/05/31 11:59:062019/05/31
To:
bob <b...@bob.com> Wrote in message:
Sure, but their plan is ominous. If they succeed at it, aliens
don't even have to vote on order for a large scare fraud to be
committed.

Citizens will vote, democrats will win, and they'll get
overrepresented in the electoral college because illegals would
have been counted in population, thus giving California or New
York more electors.

Is this perhaps the biggest conspiracy in history?

>>Two questions, please give clear answers.
>
>>1. Sweden has cca 10 million people. If every year cca 200
>> thousands Russians were coming in, simply by crossing the border,
>> and you're doing your census every 10 years, would you not ask
>> all those Dimitries and Borises, hey chaps, other than your age,
>> sex, etc, can you tell me if you're citizens of this country? Why
>> would that be bad?
>>2. What if EU parliament was even more important and EU was a
>> fully accomplished evil federated state, i.e. yours and Hitler's
>> goal achieved.
>>Anyway, since numbers of MPs per nation in the EU depend on the
>> size of that nation, just like the numbers of electors in the
>> U.S., what if e.g. Bulgaria, which is a cca 8-million nation,
>> imports as much million Russians, that they don't assimilate,
>> don't give them citizenship, but demand twice more MPs in the EU
>> parliament?
>>Woold EU not, before allocating twice as many MPs to Bulgaria,
>> want to know if those are actually Bulgarian citizens?
>
> good example, but pelle won't reply. he's more interested in donald
> trump than sweden.

He won't. But it's so clear. E.g. Bulgaria is potentially
pro-Russian as both are orthodox Slavs.

So Bulgaria doesn't have to import Russians at all. They could
import Malaysians and not give them citizenship but demand to
have more MPs in the EU.

So when pro-Russians win in Bulgaria, they get twice as much MPs
in the EU.

Calimero

未読、
2019/05/31 13:27:332019/05/31
To:
Pants down! Pants down!
Yes, that‘s the image I needed!!
Fits perfectly to the DemocRats and their media handmaidens at those glorious moments when Hillary lost in November 2016 or when the Mueller report came out with no Russia conspiracy or coordination!
Pants down for Clinton, Obama, the bad cops at DOJ/FBI and for CCN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo and other enemies of the people!!

Max

TT

未読、
2019/06/03 1:18:562019/06/03
To:
Pelle Svanslös kirjoitti 31.5.2019 klo 10:46:
> Looks Like the Trump Administration Lied

...about everything & every one of them was a corrupt crook & criminal.
hardly big news.
新着メール 0 件