Vote: Do you want me to stop starting all off-topic threads?

Raja, The Great

Mar 12, 2010, 8:45:26 PM3/12/10
I am counting the votes... some one said majority want me to stop the
off topic threads.

Quincy

Mar 12, 2010, 8:50:30 PM3/12/10
On 13 Mrz., 02:45, "Raja, The Great" <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am counting the votes... some one said majority want me to stop the
> off topic threads.

Why don't you look for appropiate groups?

In RST belongs:

GOAT discussions
KNIFE retrospectives
SWEARING words
GAYS bashing

but not your stuff!

SliceAndDice

Mar 12, 2010, 9:02:28 PM3/12/10
On Mar 12, 8:45 pm, "Raja, The Great" <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am counting the votes... some one said majority want me to stop the
> off topic threads.

No offense, Raja. But, YES.

Gracchus

Mar 12, 2010, 9:21:07 PM3/12/10
On Mar 12, 8:45 pm, "Raja, The Great" <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am counting the votes... some one said majority want me to stop the
> off topic threads.

You don't need to stop *all* off-topic threads--just the stupid ones.

Examples:

"Best Duduk Solo in the History of the Universe"
"Hey Quincy, Do You Think 'Hudson Hawk' was the Best Movie Ever Made?"
"Who Here Thinks I Look Like M. Night Shyamalan?"
"List of Greatest Tennis Champions Prior to 1850"

Ok, come to think of it, my vote is YES! Stop the off-topic threads!

bubba

Mar 12, 2010, 10:18:57 PM3/12/10
On Mar 12, 8:45 pm, "Raja, The Great" <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am counting the votes... some one said majority want me to stop the
> off topic threads.

we want you to KILL YORSELF

felangey

Mar 12, 2010, 10:39:30 PM3/12/10
Yes.

Superdave

Mar 12, 2010, 10:54:36 PM3/12/10

Yes, please stop. They are quite annoying.

arnab.z@gmail

Mar 13, 2010, 12:40:56 AM3/13/10

Do you really think he is going to stop?

SliceAndDice

Mar 13, 2010, 12:42:59 AM3/13/10

Giving him the benefit of doubt.

Pelle Svanslös

Mar 13, 2010, 3:11:08 AM3/13/10
Raja, The Great wrote:
> I am counting the votes... some one said majority want me to stop the
> off topic threads.

How are you going to figure out the number of rst readers?

As for the vote, just keep on piling the shit. It's looney but more
intereresting than the on-topic discussions.

Administrator

Mar 13, 2010, 3:39:33 AM3/13/10
On 13/03/10 01:45, Raja, The Great wrote:
> I am counting the votes... some one said majority want me to stop the
> off topic threads.

Yes. Better still fuck off completely.

Marky Mark

Mar 13, 2010, 4:11:53 AM3/13/10
Raja, The Great wrote:
> I am counting the votes... some one said majority want me to stop the
> off topic threads.

Don't stop.

ahonkan

Mar 13, 2010, 4:29:47 AM3/13/10
On Mar 13, 6:45 am, "Raja, The Great" <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am counting the votes... some one said majority want me to stop the
> off topic threads.

Please! I have been requesting you to do that
all the time but you don't listen.
I have zero confidence in your words. So you
will promise to stop OT posts and resume
the next day ... like your retirements.

Whisper

Mar 13, 2010, 6:54:13 AM3/13/10
Raja, The Great wrote:
> I am counting the votes... some one said majority want me to stop the
> off topic threads.

Yes dumb cunt.

* Just how thick would you have to be to think a poll is required for
this...?

Whisper

Mar 13, 2010, 6:55:25 AM3/13/10

No, we just don't want to ever see any of his posts again.

Gracchus

Mar 13, 2010, 8:43:38 AM3/13/10
On Mar 13, 6:55 pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> bubba wrote:

> > we want you to KILL YORSELF
>
> No, we just don't want to ever see any of his posts again.

Ah Whisps, you 'ol softie.

Pedro Dias

Mar 13, 2010, 9:08:19 AM3/13/10
On Mar 12, 8:45 pm, "Raja, The Great" <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am counting the votes... some one said majority want me to stop the
> off topic threads.

Yes.

TT

Mar 13, 2010, 12:42:12 PM3/13/10
Pelle Svanslös wrote:

> As for the vote, just keep on piling the shit. It's looney but more
> intereresting than the on-topic discussions.

I agree.

Raja, The Great

Mar 13, 2010, 12:45:26 PM3/13/10

lol... so it is three votes already in favor. I am still counting...

Sue Ellen

Mar 13, 2010, 12:51:36 PM3/13/10

Do sockpuppets count?

If so, make it four. Hic.

--
Cheers,
Miss Texas 1967

Raja, The Great

Mar 13, 2010, 1:03:15 PM3/13/10

Yes they count. You are counted. So 4 votes now and counting...seems
like I have to reverse my decision!

arnab.z@gmail

Mar 13, 2010, 1:04:53 PM3/13/10

What next? Bend over? This is Raja we are dealing with here.

Sock Puppet

Mar 13, 2010, 2:56:51 PM3/13/10
Raja, The Great wrote:
> I am counting the votes... some one said majority want me to stop the
> off topic threads.

No.

Ma Baker

Mar 13, 2010, 2:58:14 PM3/13/10
Raja, The Great wrote:
> I am counting the votes... some one said majority want me to stop the
> off topic threads.

No.

Daddy Cool

Mar 13, 2010, 2:59:25 PM3/13/10
Raja, The Great wrote:
> I am counting the votes... some one said majority want me to stop the
> off topic threads.

No No.

Herschel Krustofsky

Mar 13, 2010, 3:00:34 PM3/13/10
Raja, The Great wrote:
> I am counting the votes... some one said majority want me to stop the
> off topic threads.

No.

williemeikle

Mar 13, 2010, 3:17:31 PM3/13/10
On 12 Mar, 22:45, "Raja, The Great" <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am counting the votes... some one said majority want me to stop the
> off topic threads.

Yes, please stop

Whisper

Mar 13, 2010, 3:38:17 PM3/13/10

Your socks don't count moron.

Brother Louie

Mar 13, 2010, 3:50:56 PM3/13/10
Raja, The Great wrote:
> I am counting the votes... some one said majority want me to stop the
> off topic threads.
Nope.

Geronimo

Mar 13, 2010, 3:55:38 PM3/13/10
Raja, The Great wrote:
> I am counting the votes... some one said majority want me to stop the
> off topic threads.

No. Heck no.

Milli Vanilli

Mar 13, 2010, 4:01:42 PM3/13/10
Raja, The Great wrote:
> I am counting the votes... some one said majority want me to stop the
> off topic threads.
Noooo.

Vanilla Ice

Mar 13, 2010, 4:45:05 PM3/13/10
Raja, The Great wrote:
> I am counting the votes... some one said majority want me to stop the
> off topic threads.

Yo. No.

Yes

Mar 13, 2010, 7:48:12 PM3/13/10
On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 17:45:26 -0800 (PST), "Raja, The Great"
<zepf...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I am counting the votes... some one said majority want me to stop the
>off topic threads.

Yes

Raja, The Great

Mar 13, 2010, 7:52:40 PM3/13/10

I don't indulge in sock puppetry.

Raja, The Great

Mar 13, 2010, 7:54:04 PM3/13/10
By the way, if anyone is interested... i just finished this webpage
50 best albums of all time...
http://rajarocker.com/holymasterpieces.html

yolanda

Mar 13, 2010, 8:02:01 PM3/13/10
Yes

Whisper

Mar 14, 2010, 12:55:11 AM3/14/10
Raja, The Great wrote:
> On Mar 13, 2:38 pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>> Raja, The Great wrote:
>>> lol... so it is three votes already in favor. I am still counting...
>> Your socks don't count moron.
>
> I don't indulge in sock puppetry.

Piss off.