(OT) The NYT interview

Brian W Lawrence

Jul 23, 2017, 3:04:36 AM7/23/17

The Iceberg

Jul 23, 2017, 5:06:42 AM7/23/17
On Sunday, 23 July 2017 08:04:36 UTC+1, Brian W Lawrence wrote:
> If you can bear to read it!
>

> <http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/donald-trumps-new-york-times-interview_uk_5970803be4b0aa14ea779c40?utm_hp_ref=uk-donald-trump>

Huffingtonpost LOL

Hey Brian, can you tell us why you hate Trump? are you as dumb and childish as this total nobody Akie Abe that pretended not to speak English for hours? these Hillary fans sure still are bitter LOL

Brian W Lawrence

Jul 23, 2017, 5:59:57 AM7/23/17
On 23/07/2017 10:06, The Iceberg wrote:
> On Sunday, 23 July 2017 08:04:36 UTC+1, Brian W Lawrence wrote:
>> If you can bear to read it!
>>

>> <http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/donald-trumps-new-york-times-interview_uk_5970803be4b0aa14ea779c40?utm_hp_ref=uk-donald-trump>
>
> Huffingtonpost LOL

It's a transcript of the interview he gave to 3 NYT journalists.
Verbatim, in his own, garbled, incomprehensible, ramblings. Even
includes an intervention from a granddaughter and her mother.

> Hey Brian, can you tell us why you hate Trump?

What makes you think I 'hate' him. I don't think I've ever hated anyone.

> are you as dumb and childish as this total nobody Akie Abe that pretended
> not to speak English for hours?

Clearly not.

> these Hillary fans sure still are bitter LOL

You know, it's possible to criticise Trump without being a 'Hillary
fan', not that I profess to know what one of those might be.

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 23, 2017, 6:12:35 AM7/23/17
Iceybaby, most GOP senators are decent people. That's why they detest the orange clown. Until now they didn't dare to attack him openly for fear of losing a big part of their base (dumb and frustrated losers like you). But when the time or Robert Mueller comes they will stab the clown in the back. Because that's what any decent person would do, GOP or no GOP.

Max

The Iceberg

Jul 23, 2017, 6:22:21 AM7/23/17
On Sunday, 23 July 2017 10:59:57 UTC+1, Brian W Lawrence wrote:
> On 23/07/2017 10:06, The Iceberg wrote:
> > On Sunday, 23 July 2017 08:04:36 UTC+1, Brian W Lawrence wrote:
> >> If you can bear to read it!
> >>

> >> <http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/donald-trumps-new-york-times-interview_uk_5970803be4b0aa14ea779c40?utm_hp_ref=uk-donald-trump>
> >
> > Huffingtonpost LOL
>
> It's a transcript of the interview he gave to 3 NYT journalists.
> Verbatim, in his own, garbled, incomprehensible, ramblings. Even
> includes an intervention from a granddaughter and her mother.
>
> > Hey Brian, can you tell us why you hate Trump?
>
> What makes you think I 'hate' him. I don't think I've ever hated anyone.
>
> > are you as dumb and childish as this total nobody Akie Abe that pretended
> > not to speak English for hours?
>
> Clearly not.
>
> > these Hillary fans sure still are bitter LOL
>
> You know, it's possible to criticise Trump without being a 'Hillary
> fan', not that I profess to know what one of those might be.

99% of people that criticise Trump ARE just bitter Hillary fans. CNN had features on Trump being afraid of stairs and that Trump gets 2 scoops of icecream! says everything of these idiots.

The Iceberg

Jul 23, 2017, 6:26:11 AM7/23/17
how are they decent people? they're not clever or decent enough to come up with an alternative to Obamacare, yet want to destroy it and supported the corrupt healthcare monopoly pre-Obamacare. They also invaded Iraq cos they thought they'd get something out of it and didn't even have an exit plan. These guys all supported Bush 100%. Trump is a far more decent person than they are.

*skriptis

Jul 23, 2017, 6:30:31 AM7/23/17
The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
Well said.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 23, 2017, 6:39:25 AM7/23/17
The professional Putin troll and the useful British idiot - you should marry ...

Max

The Iceberg

Jul 23, 2017, 7:38:15 AM7/23/17
no defence then!Trump is so tewible and 'not decent' cos he goes against the status quo and calls journos out on fake news, whereas Iraqi/Syria/Libya murderers are 'decent' LOL

The Iceberg

Jul 23, 2017, 7:39:37 AM7/23/17
it lucky didn't mention how Obama/Hillary and all the 'decent' types Brian and co look up to just let the inhuman Yemen war happen.

*skriptis

Jul 23, 2017, 8:06:55 AM7/23/17
19th century imperialists were far better than these quasi liberal
boomers and younger morons that run the west in the past few
decades.

At least imperialists provided peace and stability, enabling some
form of development. These nutcases are spreading wars and death
across the globe and ruining their own countries in the process.

Oh yes, but they care about global warming.

bob

Jul 23, 2017, 8:20:56 AM7/23/17
On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 03:12:33 -0700 (PDT), calim...@gmx.de wrote:

>On Sunday, July 23, 2017 at 11:06:42 AM UTC+2, The Iceberg wrote:
>> On Sunday, 23 July 2017 08:04:36 UTC+1, Brian W Lawrence wrote:
>> > If you can bear to read it!
>> >

>> > <http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/donald-trumps-new-york-times-interview_uk_5970803be4b0aa14ea779c40?utm_hp_ref=uk-donald-trump>
>>
>> Huffingtonpost LOL
>>
>> Hey Brian, can you tell us why you hate Trump? are you as dumb and childish as this total nobody Akie Abe that pretended not to speak English for hours? these Hillary fans sure still are bitter LOL
>

>Iceybaby, most GOP senators are decent people. That's why they detest the orange clown.

they detest the orange clown because he critizized washington as a
means to win. and rightly so. washington needs much more criticism,
btw, gop and democrats alike.

> Until now they didn't dare to attack him openly for fear of losing a big part of their base (dumb and frustrated losers like you). But when the time or Robert Mueller comes they will stab the clown in the back. Because that's what any decent person would do, GOP or no GOP.

bob

bob

Jul 23, 2017, 8:21:40 AM7/23/17
good post

bob

Brian W Lawrence

Jul 23, 2017, 8:49:31 AM7/23/17
Boy she must have a lot of fans then!

> CNN had features on Trump being afraid of stairs and that Trump gets 2
> scoops of ice cream! says everything of these idiots.

links?

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 23, 2017, 8:59:54 AM7/23/17
The Germany/Japan/Korea murders FDR/Truman were worse.
Trump is the quintessential American asshole. He is a pathological liar, lies just for fun. He loves to insult other people, even little people. Plus he is extremely dumb, knows nothing about history, foreign countries, the economy, health care.

Hopefully the American people will get rid of him before something terrible happens. Even if you and your Russian comrades will be furious then.

Max

TT

Jul 23, 2017, 9:23:13 AM7/23/17
bob kirjoitti 23.7.2017 klo 15:20:
> they detest the orange clown because he critizized washington as a
> means to win. and rightly so.

He really showed them crooked politicians and Wall Street didn't he...

PeteWasLucky

Jul 23, 2017, 9:30:36 AM7/23/17
> Hey Brian, can you tell us why you hate Trump?

For you Brian hates Trump because he posts information about Trump?!!

lol, Brian please stop posting and keep your eyes and ears closed to show your love and appreciation for Trump :)

Brian W Lawrence

Jul 23, 2017, 9:57:01 AM7/23/17
CNN did cover both items, as did many other media organisations. The ice
cream story was revealed by reporters from Time magazine who interviewed
the president in the White House.

The fear of stairs (and slopes), aka bathmophobia, was first reported in
the UK, quoting US government sources in Washington. This was also
backed up by UK government sources and by a spokeswoman for Theresa May.

Both are hardly critical of Trump, they merely indicate a sweet tooth,
and a minor phobia.

On a par with UK media commenting on Mrs May's diabetes, or her leather
trousers.

Brian W Lawrence

Jul 23, 2017, 11:13:01 AM7/23/17
Just reading about Scaramouche's first [CNN] interview today.

"The president is thinking about pardoning nobody," OK, he is an
American, but as a communications guy you'd think he would express
himself better - the president isn't thinking about pardoning anyone.

And, "During the interview, Scaramucci also cited an anonymous expert as
suggesting that if the Russian hackers were messing with the 2016
election, Americans would never have found out about it because they
were so good at it.

When pressed by Tapper as to the who expert was, Scaramucci said it was
Trump."

There you are, Trump is an expert in Russian hacking abilities. :-)

*skriptis

Jul 23, 2017, 11:17:56 AM7/23/17
Brian W Lawrence <brian_w_...@msn.com> Wrote in message:
And the lying media are experts in lying?
From this interview, Trump's words.

"Do you know what happened with Merkel? So I am sitting in the
chair. We?d been sitting there for two hours. So it?s not like,
?Nice to see ya.? So the press comes in. So I guess someone
screamed out, ?Shake her hand, shake her hand!? I didn?t even
hear. So I didn?t shake her hand, because I?d been with her for
so long. I?d been with her for a long period of time. So I didn?t
shake her ? the next day, ?Trump refused to shake??"

Brian W Lawrence

Jul 23, 2017, 11:49:36 AM7/23/17
I guess from that we can deduce that he's either deaf - he couldn't hear
them 'screaming', or he doesn't listen to unimportant people at all. He
appeared not to hear Frau Merkel either, who also asked if he wanted
to shake hands, and she was only a few feet away. "Do you want to
have a handshake?" she said, we could all hear her.

Perhaps he was unaware that the media like handshake pictures for
their news reports - but then he's a media savvy guy, obsessed with
ratings, so that can't be right.

Maybe he needs a hearing aid. I'm sure he must need spectacles to read,
but we never seem to see any, not a good image for the Pres.

*skriptis

Jul 23, 2017, 12:14:25 PM7/23/17
Not his fault though. Public is very superficial thanks to modern
brainwashing media. I doubt he'd be elected if he were bald. Or
wore glasses.

He just does what needs to be done.

bob

Jul 23, 2017, 12:16:48 PM7/23/17
wow, you seem really worried that the USA/russia might strike a little
business together. wonder why?

bob

bob

Jul 23, 2017, 12:17:57 PM7/23/17
whether he's just as crooked or not, doesn't matter - he exposed them
quite badly. for that you should be thankful.

bob

bob

Jul 23, 2017, 12:20:20 PM7/23/17
On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 16:12:58 +0100, Brian W Lawrence
<brian_w_...@msn.com> wrote:

>On 23/07/2017 14:30, PeteWasLucky wrote:
>>> Hey Brian, can you tell us why you hate Trump?
>>
>> For you Brian hates Trump because he posts information about Trump?!!
>>
>> lol, Brian please stop posting and keep your eyes and ears closed to show your love and appreciation for Trump :)
>
>Just reading about Scaramouche's first [CNN] interview today.
>
>"The president is thinking about pardoning nobody," OK, he is an
>American, but as a communications guy you'd think he would express
>himself better - the president isn't thinking about pardoning anyone.
>
>And, "During the interview, Scaramucci also cited an anonymous expert as
>suggesting that if the Russian hackers were messing with the 2016
>election, Americans would never have found out about it because they
>were so good at it.
>
>When pressed by Tapper as to the who expert was, Scaramucci said it was
>Trump."
>
>There you are, Trump is an expert in Russian hacking abilities. :-)

brian you seem to be honestly looking for answers here (i.e. the whole
trump thing). first thing you should do is quit quoting CNN, or at
least if you're going to quote them, quote breitbart with equal time.

in other words, be fair and balanced. CNN is in a war with trump, this
war will last til the next election, and neither side will lay off. so
quoting CNN isn't quoting a "news source" it's quoting an admitted
enemy of the administration.

bob

bob

Jul 23, 2017, 12:22:57 PM7/23/17
or perhaps he cares about important things, not who shakes whose hand,
who gets up when someone enters a room, etc.

maybe the political protocol is all BS to him and he wants to get to
the meat of situations.

but i'm sure that doesn't fit your agenda.

bob

joh

Jul 23, 2017, 12:36:19 PM7/23/17
Op zondag 23 juli 2017 18:22:57 UTC+2 schreef bob:
lol
Shaking hands is very important to Trump, it's him screaming 'I don't have a small dick!'. Merkel reminded him he has a small dick.

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 23, 2017, 12:40:54 PM7/23/17
I think Trump has already struck a little business together with Russia.
You wonder why that worries me?

Ask Mueller, buddy ...

Max

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 23, 2017, 12:43:04 PM7/23/17
By being even more crooked?
"See, Jeb, Ted, Mario, Hillary - you are not crooked enough to win the Presidency!"

Lol ...

Max

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 23, 2017, 12:43:59 PM7/23/17
You really think Trump will make it to the next election?
I mean, really ... ?

Lol

Max

jdeluise

Jul 23, 2017, 1:16:22 PM7/23/17
On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 12:22:53 -0400, bob wrote:

> maybe the political protocol is all BS to him and he wants to get to the
> meat of situations.

Yup, he's wondering where his hotdog is.

TT

Jul 23, 2017, 1:20:28 PM7/23/17
Brian W Lawrence kirjoitti 23.7.2017 klo 18:12:
> On 23/07/2017 14:30, PeteWasLucky wrote:
>>> Hey Brian, can you tell us why you hate Trump?
>>
>> For you Brian hates Trump because he posts information about Trump?!!
>>
>> lol, Brian please stop posting and keep your eyes and ears closed to
>> show your love and appreciation for Trump :)
>
> Just reading about Scaramouche's first [CNN] interview today.
>
> "The president is thinking about pardoning nobody," OK, he is an
> American, but as a communications guy you'd think he would express
> himself better - the president isn't thinking about pardoning anyone.
>
> And, "During the interview, Scaramucci also cited an anonymous expert as
> suggesting that if the Russian hackers were messing with the 2016
> election, Americans would never have found out about it because they
> were so good at it.
>
> When pressed by Tapper as to the who expert was, Scaramucci said it was
> Trump."
>
> There you are, Trump is an expert in Russian hacking abilities. :-)

He's totally full of crap...

Just watch beginning of this video:

Meet Trump's Newest Scumbag Anthony Scaramucci:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJWnlwWTRDI

Brian W Lawrence

Jul 23, 2017, 1:30:32 PM7/23/17
When's he going to start?

185 days in office, is it 42 days on his golf courses now? More than 20%
of his days includes some golf time, yet he manages to be the hardest
working POTUS since, like, forever. That's tremendous.

> but i'm sure that doesn't fit your agenda.

Even if I had an agenda, which I don't, I have zero influence on
anything, so it would be irrelevant trying to push it.

He has the lowest approval rating after 6 months of any president since
1945, when ratings began (70+ years). The last six presidents (Obama,
Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan & Carter) all saw their approval ratings
decline after their first 6 months. Can he buck the trend?

> bob

Brian W Lawrence

Jul 23, 2017, 1:31:35 PM7/23/17
What's that, as little as possible?

jdeluise

Jul 23, 2017, 1:36:44 PM7/23/17
On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 18:30:28 +0100, Brian W Lawrence wrote:

> When's he going to start?

I'd expect bob is angry that Trump didn't wrangle the senate into
repealing and replacing Obamacare given bob's own claims it has made him
much poorer (lol). Haven't heard a peep out of him about it though.

Brian W Lawrence

Jul 23, 2017, 1:41:19 PM7/23/17
On 23/07/2017 17:20, bob wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 16:12:58 +0100, Brian W Lawrence
> <brian_w_...@msn.com> wrote:

>>> For you Brian hates Trump because he posts information about Trump?!!
>>>
>>> lol, Brian please stop posting and keep your eyes and ears closed to show your love and appreciation for Trump :)
>>
>> Just reading about Scaramouche's first [CNN] interview today.
>>
>> "The president is thinking about pardoning nobody," OK, he is an
>> American, but as a communications guy you'd think he would express
>> himself better - the president isn't thinking about pardoning anyone.
>>
>> And, "During the interview, Scaramucci also cited an anonymous expert as
>> suggesting that if the Russian hackers were messing with the 2016
>> election, Americans would never have found out about it because they
>> were so good at it.
>>
>> When pressed by Tapper as to the who expert was, Scaramucci said it was
>> Trump."
>>
>> There you are, Trump is an expert in Russian hacking abilities. :-)
>
> brian you seem to be honestly looking for answers here (i.e. the whole
> trump thing). first thing you should do is quit quoting CNN, or at
> least if you're going to quote them, quote breitbart with equal time.

No I'm not. I'm just posting stuff I see which amuses me. There's
nothing funny on Breitbart.

> in other words, be fair and balanced. CNN is in a war with trump, this
> war will last til the next election, and neither side will lay off. so
> quoting CNN isn't quoting a "news source" it's quoting an admitted
> enemy of the administration.

It's not my task to be fair and balanced, although as far as I can see
the balance of opinion is against Trump's administration. Of course most
of what I see is UK reporting and most of us think he's doing very
badly (not Iceberg, obviously, but ...).

> bob

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 23, 2017, 1:59:46 PM7/23/17
Trump is quite popular in Russia, though.

Max

TT

Jul 23, 2017, 2:30:05 PM7/23/17
How the heck mouthing them and then being worse yourself is exposing
anything?

bob

Jul 23, 2017, 3:09:26 PM7/23/17
perhaps. so?

>Ask Mueller, buddy ...

i'm thinking future, new school; not past, old school.

bob

bob

Jul 23, 2017, 3:11:38 PM7/23/17
how are you comparing a businessman to career politicians? it's
apples/oranges.

bob

bob

Jul 23, 2017, 3:16:48 PM7/23/17
On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 18:30:28 +0100, Brian W Lawrence
don't weigh too much on "approval ratings" they're like "polls." and
how could anyone possibly have a positive rating when media's lone job
is to criticize him and further their war, and all people do is see
negativity on the MSM?

use your head my friend. in fact try to devote equal energy into the
other side, see how open minded you can force yourself to be.

bob

jdeluise

Jul 23, 2017, 3:17:59 PM7/23/17
On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 15:16:42 -0400, bob wrote:

> use your head my friend. in fact try to devote equal energy into the
> other side, see how open minded you can force yourself to be.

When have you done that? I can't think of a single example.

bob

Jul 23, 2017, 3:18:45 PM7/23/17
On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 18:41:15 +0100, Brian W Lawrence
<brian_w_...@msn.com> wrote:

>On 23/07/2017 17:20, bob wrote:
>> On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 16:12:58 +0100, Brian W Lawrence
>> <brian_w_...@msn.com> wrote:

>>> Just reading about Scaramouche's first [CNN] interview today.
>>>
>>> "The president is thinking about pardoning nobody," OK, he is an
>>> American, but as a communications guy you'd think he would express
>>> himself better - the president isn't thinking about pardoning anyone.
>>>
>>> And, "During the interview, Scaramucci also cited an anonymous expert as
>>> suggesting that if the Russian hackers were messing with the 2016
>>> election, Americans would never have found out about it because they
>>> were so good at it.
>>>
>>> When pressed by Tapper as to the who expert was, Scaramucci said it was
>>> Trump."
>>>
>>> There you are, Trump is an expert in Russian hacking abilities. :-)
>>
>> brian you seem to be honestly looking for answers here (i.e. the whole
>> trump thing). first thing you should do is quit quoting CNN, or at
>> least if you're going to quote them, quote breitbart with equal time.
>
>No I'm not. I'm just posting stuff I see which amuses me. There's
>nothing funny on Breitbart.

you kiddin?

>> in other words, be fair and balanced. CNN is in a war with trump, this
>> war will last til the next election, and neither side will lay off. so
>> quoting CNN isn't quoting a "news source" it's quoting an admitted
>> enemy of the administration.
>
>It's not my task to be fair and balanced,

oh, well then why listen to your biased gibberish. i can do that on
CNN.

TT

Jul 23, 2017, 3:32:38 PM7/23/17
The only difference seems to be that he's more corrupt and crooked,
cares for average Bob even less.

bob

Jul 23, 2017, 3:44:56 PM7/23/17
? i wasn't open about bernie sanders? then trump? also rubio? even
jill stein? biden????

WTF are you smoking?

you're normally a nice guy, don't lie.

bob

Brian W Lawrence

Jul 23, 2017, 4:06:41 PM7/23/17
Why would I do that? The dark side is to be avoided.

Brian W Lawrence

Jul 23, 2017, 4:12:36 PM7/23/17
Of course not. Why doncha post funnies from Breitbart then?

>>> in other words, be fair and balanced. CNN is in a war with trump, this
>>> war will last til the next election, and neither side will lay off. so
>>> quoting CNN isn't quoting a "news source" it's quoting an admitted
>>> enemy of the administration.
>>
>> It's not my task to be fair and balanced,
>
> oh, well then why listen to your biased gibberish. i can do that on
> CNN.

And as you read the 'biased gibberish' here and keep responding one
imagines you do watch/read CNN too. How can you be fair and balanced
if you don't.

>> although as far as I can see
>> the balance of opinion is against Trump's administration. Of course most
>> of what I see is UK reporting and most of us think he's doing very
>> badly (not Iceberg, obviously, but ...).
>
> bob

bob

Jul 23, 2017, 4:22:57 PM7/23/17
On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 21:06:39 +0100, Brian W Lawrence
i know you're being sarcastic, but in reality you're very close minded
and you shouldn't be so proud of that.

bob

bob

Jul 23, 2017, 4:25:10 PM7/23/17
On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 21:12:34 +0100, Brian W Lawrence
well, i can do that, but TT got really mad last time.

>>> It's not my task to be fair and balanced,
>>
>> oh, well then why listen to your biased gibberish. i can do that on
>> CNN.
>
>And as you read the 'biased gibberish' here and keep responding one
>imagines you do watch/read CNN too. How can you be fair and balanced
>if you don't.

i watch CNN only when i'm in a place where it's on (say lunch, i work
sometimes 3 blocks from CNN HQ) and i can't change the channel.

other than that, i saw what they did last year and they've kep on
course. shameful for a news organization.

>>> although as far as I can see
>>> the balance of opinion is against Trump's administration. Of course most
>>> of what I see is UK reporting and most of us think he's doing very
>>> badly (not Iceberg, obviously, but ...).
>>
>> bob

bob

TT

Jul 23, 2017, 6:12:30 PM7/23/17
bob kirjoitti 23.7.2017 klo 23:25:
> i watch CNN only when i'm in a place where it's on (say lunch, i work
> sometimes 3 blocks from CNN HQ) and i can't change the channel.

Maybe you should try tinfoil hat for blocking the signal?

The Iceberg

Jul 23, 2017, 7:01:16 PM7/23/17
On Sunday, 23 July 2017 14:57:01 UTC+1, Brian W Lawrence wrote:
> On 23/07/2017 13:49, Brian W Lawrence wrote:
> > On 23/07/2017 11:22, The Iceberg wrote:
>
> >> CNN had features on Trump being afraid of stairs and that Trump gets 2
> >> scoops of ice cream! says everything of these idiots.
> >
> > links?
>
> CNN did cover both items, as did many other media organisations. The ice
> cream story was revealed by reporters from Time magazine who interviewed
> the president in the White House.
>
> The fear of stairs (and slopes), aka bathmophobia, was first reported in
> the UK, quoting US government sources in Washington. This was also
> backed up by UK government sources and by a spokeswoman for Theresa May.
>
> Both are hardly critical of Trump, they merely indicate a sweet tooth,
> and a minor phobia.
>
> On a par with UK media commenting on Mrs May's diabetes, or her leather
> trousers.

I'd say they have to be some of the dumbest, poor journalism ever, but that's pretty much CNN day-to-day.

The Iceberg

Jul 23, 2017, 7:02:21 PM7/23/17
On Sunday, 23 July 2017 14:30:36 UTC+1, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> > Hey Brian, can you tell us why you hate Trump?
>
> For you Brian hates Trump because he posts information about Trump?!!
>
> lol, Brian please stop posting and keep your eyes and ears closed to show your love and appreciation for Trump :)

he never EVER posted anything about Hillary or Obama cos he was a big fan of theirs, he's quite upset that Trump won, much like you.

The Iceberg

Jul 23, 2017, 7:03:03 PM7/23/17
you actually voted for Hillary LOL

The Iceberg

Jul 23, 2017, 7:05:25 PM7/23/17
it's like Pelle, he's very very scared of what could happen if the status quo changes, he's happy with the disasters of 2008, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen etc as long as the people that tell him they're 'clever' are running things, no matter what happens.

The Iceberg

Jul 23, 2017, 7:07:52 PM7/23/17
except you can't name anything he's done badly cos you always contradict yourself stupidly by saying he hasn't done anything. Most people don't believe the CNN/BBC lies anymore, cos they're so obvious, lots are just afraid to admit it, that's what I've found anyway.

The Iceberg

Jul 23, 2017, 7:09:15 PM7/23/17
but then he'd miss staggering stuff like how Trump is scared of stairs or gets 2 ice cream scoops!!!

The Iceberg

Jul 23, 2017, 7:10:08 PM7/23/17
Trump always hires the best people! lol

*skriptis

Jul 23, 2017, 7:19:30 PM7/23/17
The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
How about new york times writing about racist white women who
don't step aside when bumping onto black men in the street,
instead they just keep their straight course and expect that
black guys will move aside?

Seriously, they had that article.

I thought Trump could save western civilization, but I'm not so
sure anymore.

We could be past the point of no return.

It all has a feel of Kirk vs Kruge fighting on a soon-to-explode
planet Genesis.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

bob

Jul 23, 2017, 8:48:19 PM7/23/17
LOL.

bob

bob

Jul 23, 2017, 8:49:05 PM7/23/17
dark glasses would work, but then the sound?

bob

Brian W Lawrence

Jul 24, 2017, 3:07:14 AM7/24/17
That makes no sense. If I contradicted myself as you suggest I must have
'named something he did badly' so I apparently did that even though you
say I can't. TBH I can't recall saying he's done something badly per se,
perhaps you can remind me?

Clearly he has done many things since he took office, he's signed a lot
of EOs, he's signed a few Bills, he's held meetings, he's campaigned,
he's played golf, he's made a couple of foreign visits, he's pulled the
US out of various trade deals, he's trying to pull out of the Paris
Accord. The overall perception though, is that most of these things have
had little effect, and overall his administration have not actually
achieved much so far.

> Most people don't believe the CNN/BBC lies anymore, cos they're so obvious, lots
> are just afraid to admit it, that's what I've found anyway.

How many is 'most people'? Is it like 99% who were 'Hillary fans'?

What are these 'obvious lies'? How do you know they are lies, what makes
you believe they are lies? What about all the President's 'lies'?

Brian W Lawrence

Jul 24, 2017, 3:34:23 AM7/24/17
What you mean is I never EVER posted anything critical of them. But why
would I? I don't think I posted anything about US politics before last
October, so Obama had 3 months left in office, whatever his past
failings they were all in the past. Clinton was the Democratic
candidate, for about a month after I started posting, she was a poor
candidate but overall a better choice than Trump. After the election she
was also history, her past was no longer relevant.

It's a thing that Trump supporters do, it's never as bad as Hillary,
Obama, the Dems, etc. Deflect the story away from Trump, but he does
that all the time, so we can't expect anything else.

The Iceberg

Jul 24, 2017, 3:42:22 AM7/24/17
On Sunday, 23 July 2017 13:59:54 UTC+1, calim...@gmx.de wrote:
> On Sunday, July 23, 2017 at 1:38:15 PM UTC+2, The Iceberg wrote:

> > > The professional Putin troll and the useful British idiot - you should marry ...
> >
> > no defence then!Trump is so tewible and 'not decent' cos he goes against the status quo and calls journos out on fake news, whereas Iraqi/Syria/Libya murderers are 'decent' LOL
>

> The Germany/Japan/Korea murders FDR/Truman were worse.
> Trump is the quintessential American asshole. He is a pathological liar, lies just for fun. He loves to insult other people, even little people. Plus he is extremely dumb, knows nothing about history, foreign countries, the economy, health care.
>
> Hopefully the American people will get rid of him before something terrible happens. Even if you and your Russian comrades will be furious then.

would something terrible be worse than 2008(which you caused), Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen??? HOW?? go on, tell us!

The Iceberg

Jul 24, 2017, 3:56:42 AM7/24/17
why on earth was Hillary a better overall choice than Trump???!! oh was it cos despite destroying Iraq,Libya,Syria,Yemen etc she cared about global warming?? LOL

The Iceberg

Jul 24, 2017, 3:57:26 AM7/24/17
On Sunday, 23 July 2017 13:06:55 UTC+1, *skriptis wrote:
> The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

> >> Well said.
> >
> > it lucky didn't mention how Obama/Hillary and all the 'decent' types Brian and co look up to just let the inhuman Yemen war happen.
> >

> 19th century imperialists were far better than these quasi liberal
> boomers and younger morons that run the west in the past few
> decades.
>
> At least imperialists provided peace and stability, enabling some
> form of development. These nutcases are spreading wars and death
> across the globe and ruining their own countries in the process.
>

> Oh yes, but they care about global warming.

exactly it! what is nice is max, Pelle, Brian, PWL agree too!

Brian W Lawrence

Jul 24, 2017, 4:10:15 AM7/24/17
On 24/07/2017 00:19, *skriptis wrote:

> How about new york times writing about racist white women who
> don't step aside when bumping onto black men in the street,
> instead they just keep their straight course and expect that
> black guys will move aside?

That was written as an essay for the Sunday Metropolitan section,
it wasn't a news article. It was a personal opinion piece.

> Seriously, they had that article.

Freedom of speech.

> I thought Trump could save western civilization, but I'm not so
> sure anymore.

Yes, but you are so naive.

> We could be past the point of no return.
>

> It all has a feel of Kirk vs Kruge fighting on a soon-to-explode
> planet Genesis.

Are you saying that Trump is a Klingon?

nuqDaq ‘oH puchpa”e’

Brian W Lawrence

Jul 24, 2017, 4:21:58 AM7/24/17
Because Trump was worse. More people voted for her.

She didn't 'destroy' any countries. No idea what she feels about
climate change, but I expect she would have maintained the US in
the Paris Accord, after all, whatever you feel about our ability
to mitigate the effects of climate change, most countries are on
board to a greater or lesser extent - as is much of the US, despite
DJT.

The Iceberg

Jul 24, 2017, 7:43:58 AM7/24/17
On Monday, 24 July 2017 09:10:15 UTC+1, Brian W Lawrence wrote:
> On 24/07/2017 00:19, *skriptis wrote:
>
> > How about new york times writing about racist white women who
> > don't step aside when bumping onto black men in the street,
> > instead they just keep their straight course and expect that
> > black guys will move aside?
>
> That was written as an essay for the Sunday Metropolitan section,
> it wasn't a news article. It was a personal opinion piece.
>
> > Seriously, they had that article.
>
> Freedom of speech.
>
> > I thought Trump could save western civilization, but I'm not so
> > sure anymore.
>
> Yes, but you are so naive.

LOL this from the guy that reckons Saudi Hillary was a better choice!

> > We could be past the point of no return.
> >

> > It all has a feel of Kirk vs Kruge fighting on a soon-to-explode
> > planet Genesis.
>
> Are you saying that Trump is a Klingon?
>
> nuqDaq ‘oH puchpa”e’

LOL

The Iceberg

Jul 24, 2017, 8:36:14 AM7/24/17
in other words, as skriptis said, nooo she didn't destroy countries, she just wrecked/killed millions in Syria,Libya,Iraq,Yemen etc but she cares about global warming so you're a big Hillary fan!

Brian W Lawrence

Jul 24, 2017, 9:38:17 AM7/24/17
Idiot.

Brian W Lawrence

Jul 24, 2017, 9:46:34 AM7/24/17
On 24/07/2017 12:43, The Iceberg wrote:

>>> I thought Trump could save western civilization, but I'm not so
>>> sure anymore.
>>
>> Yes, but you are so naive.
>
> LOL this from the guy that reckons Saudi Hillary was a better choice!

65 million American voters thought she was, so I wasn't alone in that
opinion. Probably all of them knew more about her than I do. Not
everyone forms the same opinions.

But I'm an idiot. Trying to have a conversation with other idiots.

Federer Fanatic

Jul 24, 2017, 11:40:54 AM7/24/17
On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 14:46:31 +0100, Brian W Lawrence <brian_w_...@msn.com> wrote:

|>> Yes, but you are so naive.
|>
|> LOL this from the guy that reckons Saudi Hillary was a better choice!
|
| 65 million American voters thought she was, so I wasn't alone in that
| opinion. Probably all of them knew more about her than I do. Not
| everyone forms the same opinions.
|
| But I'm an idiot. Trying to have a conversation with other idiots.

Yes you are. Why on earth are you posting this to the likes of Icey and...
do yourself a favour and just stop...wasting your energies :-)

FF

| ---

The measure of a man is what he does with power.
- Plato

Brian W Lawrence

Jul 25, 2017, 12:03:28 AM7/25/17
On 23/07/2017 16:12, Brian W Lawrence wrote:

> And, "During the interview, Scaramucci also cited an anonymous expert as
> suggesting that if the Russian hackers were messing with the 2016
> election, Americans would never have found out about it because they
> were so good at it.
>
> When pressed by Tapper as to the who expert was, Scaramucci said it was
> Trump."
>
> There you are, Trump is an expert in Russian hacking abilities. :-)

Just an update. Trump is not an expert on Russian hacking, but he was
told this during a meeting at the G20 summit. Some guy named Vlad
apparently. :-)

The Iceberg

Jul 25, 2017, 6:29:44 AM7/25/17
On Monday, 24 July 2017 16:40:54 UTC+1, Federer Fanatic wrote:

> |> LOL this from the guy that reckons Saudi Hillary was a better choice!
> |
> | 65 million American voters thought she was, so I wasn't alone in that
> | opinion. Probably all of them knew more about her than I do. Not
> | everyone forms the same opinions.
> |
> | But I'm an idiot. Trying to have a conversation with other idiots.
> |

> Yes you are. Why on earth are you posting this to the likes of Icey and...
> do yourself a favour and just stop...wasting your energies :-)

no, he's a sheep(like you I guess), he reckons Hillary was a better candidate than Trump just cos the media told him that was the case.

The Iceberg

Jul 25, 2017, 6:30:42 AM7/25/17
On Monday, 24 July 2017 14:38:17 UTC+1, Brian W Lawrence wrote:

> > in Syria,Libya,Iraq,Yemen etc but she cares about global warming so you're a big Hillary fan!
>
> Idiot.

idiot sheep, you supported Hillary just cos the MMS told you to, glad you've now admitted it at least.