Zverev article

Carey

Aug 11, 2017, 10:26:48 PM8/11/17

SliceAndDice

Aug 11, 2017, 11:09:44 PM8/11/17
If Zverev and Nadal meet each other in current form, I think Nadal is toast.

I am very tempted to make Sascha the second favorite in New York (at this time), but his relatively poor record at the Slams so far gives me pause.

Manco

Aug 12, 2017, 12:14:08 AM8/12/17
At this point I think having Sascha as second favorite in New York is very sane.

Whisper

Aug 12, 2017, 11:12:37 AM8/12/17
Remember Federer was completely useless in slams at even older age - eg
he lost 1st rd in 6 slams before finally winning 1. Even in 2002, the
yr after he beat Sampras, he lost 1st rd at Wimbledon & FO. Useless as
tits on a bull.

---
http://www.avg.com

Manco

Aug 12, 2017, 11:58:21 AM8/12/17
You mean useless as tits on a boar! Feddy lost his first 16 slams in a row! What a choker!

Tim

Aug 12, 2017, 12:58:26 PM8/12/17
But eventually a far superior player than Sampras.

--
Please support mental health research and world community grid
http://www.mentalhealthresearchuk.org.uk/