(OT) Trump's military parade to cost $80M more than initial estimate

Pelle Svanslös

Aug 16, 2018, 2:43:37 PM8/16/18
"President Trump's planned military parade in Washington, D.C., is
reportedly estimated to cost $92 million, $80 million more than was
initially thought".

Ha ha ha ha ha. That's a mindblowing eight times the initial costs. For
a PARADE !!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha.

--
"We're trying to help you, Sir"
-- Paramedic in "Little Fockers"

TennisGuy

Aug 16, 2018, 3:57:30 PM8/16/18
On 8/16/2018 2:43 PM, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> "President Trump's planned military parade in Washington, D.C., is
> reportedly estimated to cost $92 million, $80 million more than was
> initially thought".
>
> Ha ha ha ha ha. That's a mindblowing eight times the initial costs. For
> a PARADE !!!!
>
> Ha ha ha ha ha.

Meh!
That's just pocket change they steal from the American taxpayers.

Check out the $21 *TRILLION* DOLLARS that the military (Pentagon)
can NOT account for since 2001!

Not what they spent, but what they lost/can't account for!

The Iceberg

Aug 16, 2018, 4:51:51 PM8/16/18
yes, is peanuts to the European Union too who love stealing and wasting tax payer money too, did you know they even actually have a SECOND massive Parliament built in Strasbourg, for no reason whatsoever?! weren't happy with just Brussels one! LOL every single document duplicated and sent there!

Calimero

Aug 16, 2018, 6:45:22 PM8/16/18
On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 8:43:37 PM UTC+2, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> "President Trump's planned military parade in Washington, D.C., is
> reportedly estimated to cost $92 million, $80 million more than was
> initially thought".
>
> Ha ha ha ha ha. That's a mindblowing eight times the initial costs. For
> a PARADE !!!!
>
> Ha ha ha ha ha.

30 cent per American. How awful, Marxist boy ...

Max

--
"Nothing says that I would have continued to win."
(Monica Seles, on the years 1993/95)

Calimero

Aug 16, 2018, 6:46:18 PM8/16/18
Come on, tell us more about how Dubya/Cheney blew up the Twin Towers.

Calimero

Aug 16, 2018, 6:48:29 PM8/16/18
What parliament is in Brussels, dimwit?
I mean except the Belgian one?

TennisGuy

Aug 16, 2018, 6:52:23 PM8/16/18
On 8/16/2018 6:46 PM, Calimero wrote:
> On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 9:57:30 PM UTC+2, TennisGuy wrote:
>> On 8/16/2018 2:43 PM, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
>>> "President Trump's planned military parade in Washington, D.C., is
>>> reportedly estimated to cost $92 million, $80 million more than was
>>> initially thought".
>>>
>>> Ha ha ha ha ha. That's a mindblowing eight times the initial costs. For
>>> a PARADE !!!!
>>>
>>> Ha ha ha ha ha.
>>>

>> Meh!
>> That's just pocket change they steal from the American taxpayers.
>>
>> Check out the $21 *TRILLION* DOLLARS that the military (Pentagon)
>> can NOT account for since 2001!
>>
>> Not what they spent, but what they lost/can't account for!
>

> Come on, tell us more about how Dubya/Cheney blew up the Twin Towers.
>

> Max

Max what has that got to do with the $21 *TRILLION* DOLLARS that the
military (Pentagon) has ADMITTED they can NOT account for since 2001 ?

*skriptis

Aug 16, 2018, 8:49:54 PM8/16/18
Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.los> Wrote in message:
> "President Trump's planned military parade in Washington, D.C., is
> reportedly estimated to cost $92 million, $80 million more than was
> initially thought".
>
> Ha ha ha ha ha. That's a mindblowing eight times the initial costs. For
> a PARADE !!!!

You need to have a parade.

If gays can parade, so can military men.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

bob

Aug 16, 2018, 9:20:27 PM8/16/18
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 02:49:53 +0200 (CEST), *skriptis
<skri...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:

>Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.los> Wrote in message:
>> "President Trump's planned military parade in Washington, D.C., is
>> reportedly estimated to cost $92 million, $80 million more than was
>> initially thought".
>>
>> Ha ha ha ha ha. That's a mindblowing eight times the initial costs. For
>> a PARADE !!!!
>

>You need to have a parade.
>

>If gays can parade, so can military men.

gays actually have numerous parades every year, dozens. raja can
inform us of more detail.

bob

Pelle Svanslös

Aug 17, 2018, 6:10:56 AM8/17/18
You guys seem to bring the gay angle into everything.

Pentagon doesn't seeem to be too keen on this parade thing. They have to
pay most of it and they now have delayed it to 2019 or further.

Maybe they are betting on Mr T not being re-elected?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

joh

Aug 17, 2018, 10:32:25 AM8/17/18
On Friday, August 17, 2018 at 12:10:56 PM UTC+2, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> On 17/08/2018 4.20, bob wrote:
> > On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 02:49:53 +0200 (CEST), *skriptis
> > <skri...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:

> >> You need to have a parade.
> >>

> >> If gays can parade, so can military men.
> >
> > gays actually have numerous parades every year, dozens.
>
> You guys seem to bring the gay angle into everything.

*skriptis really wants to join the gay parade, but he's afraid to leave the closet. Guns are a substitute.

Custos Custodum

Aug 17, 2018, 6:00:38 PM8/17/18
<skri...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:

>Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.los> Wrote in message:
>> "President Trump's planned military parade in Washington, D.C., is
>> reportedly estimated to cost $92 million, $80 million more than was
>> initially thought".
>>
>> Ha ha ha ha ha. That's a mindblowing eight times the initial costs. For
>> a PARADE !!!!
>

>You need to have a parade.
>

>If gays can parade, so can military men.

Why not combine them?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmSZX2kvfYc

TT

Aug 18, 2018, 5:35:11 PM8/18/18
Goddamn those gays are wealthy!

bob

Aug 19, 2018, 7:11:32 PM8/19/18
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 13:10:53 +0300, Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.los>
wrote:
they canceled the parade.

bob

bob

Aug 19, 2018, 7:12:53 PM8/19/18
i've often wondered if they top jews. it's a close call.

bob