OT: Credit Unions

Carey

Jun 24, 2017, 12:59:32 PM6/24/17
I joined one (Golden1 here in CA) a while back. It was easy and the banksters' nauseating attitudes are never in evidence there. Lower interest rates too if you tend to borrow money Here's some info:

http://neweconomy.net/credit-unions-community-development-financial-institutions-and-community-banks

solidarity

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 24, 2017, 1:02:29 PM6/24/17
That's a CIA scam for sure.

Max

Carey

Jun 24, 2017, 2:00:40 PM6/24/17
... and I forgot the best part of joining a CU- NO FEES! Free checking including free checks, as well as
most other accounts. No parasitic rent-seeking by the bankster-boys. Sucks to be them. :)

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 24, 2017, 4:09:18 PM6/24/17
On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 8:00:40 PM UTC+2, Carey wrote:
> ... and I forgot the best part of joining a CU- NO FEES! Free checking including free checks, as well as
> most other accounts. No parasitic rent-seeking by the bankster-boys. Sucks to be them. :)

And how do the people who manage those CUs earn their money?
Right, they sell your data to the FBI and CIA! So when you continue to reveal their 9/11 conspiracy they are able to get you at your balls!!!

Max

bob

Jun 27, 2017, 9:10:13 PM6/27/17
On Sat, 24 Jun 2017 09:59:31 -0700 (PDT), Carey <carey...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I joined one (Golden1 here in CA) a while back. It was easy and the banksters' nauseating attitudes are never in evidence there. Lower interest rates too if you tend to borrow money Here's some info:
>
>http://neweconomy.net/credit-unions-community-development-financial-institutions-and-community-banks

i joined the lockheed martin credit union in california yrs ago, and
they had better loan rates plus paid higher interest (back when banks
actually paid interest) and pretty much 0 fees.

anyone able to join a credit union likely should, wish i would've kept
mine.

bob