Sorry to see Muguruza out

Patrick Kehoe

Jun 4, 2017, 9:24:25 PM6/4/17
She started the tournament so well... I watched her first 2 matches... she seemed to be hitting his form... too bad...

Court_1

Jun 4, 2017, 11:39:34 PM6/4/17
You know what though? She has a big attitude problem and obviously hasn't acclimated well to the pressure that comes with winning a slam. Her behavior at most tournaments since winning the FO 2016 has been appalling, i.e. throwing tantrums telling her coach she didn't want to be there, tanking matches, retiring in SFs, you name it with her. Then today after the match vs Mladenovic was over she finger-wagged the crowd not to applaud her upon her exit. Why? Because the drama queen couldn't take their overwhelming support of Mladenovic during the match. She was crying and complaining about it in her press conference. Bitch, what did you expect the French crowd to do? Get a grip.

IMO her behavior has been far from impressive since winning the FO. It puts into perspective how rare a real champion is, one who can handle the ups and downs which come with a higher profile and who can still win tournaments week after week, year after year like the Evert/Navratilova/Graf/Serena type players of the world.

PeteWasLucky

Jun 4, 2017, 11:47:50 PM6/4/17
She is a young proud girl not a bitch.
She isn't the first player that had issues with the crowds, there are many others that had the same issue specially on the same court with the French crowdz.

Court_1

Jun 5, 2017, 12:39:07 AM6/5/17
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 11:47:50 PM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:

> She is a young proud girl not a bitch.
> She isn't the first player that had issues with the crowds, there are many others that had the same issue specially on the same court with the French crowdz.

You don't even watch WTA matches so you wouldn't have seen or known about Muguruza's antics over the past year at many tournaments.

She's a basket case and no, you don't finger-wag the crowd to stop applauding for you when you exit an arena because you couldn't handle the support the crowd was giving the home player. This is a sport.

I like Muguruza's tennis when she plays well and can find the court instead of making error after error but I don't like her attitude. I've seen or read about her meltdowns too often since she won her FO.

Mladenovic made something like 17 double faults today and Muguruza couldn't deal with that? She may end up as a one-slam wonder. She's weak mentally.

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 16, 2017, 3:44:34 AM7/16/17
Oops, the mentally weak basket case won a match yesterday ...

Max

soccerfan777

Jul 16, 2017, 5:53:12 AM7/16/17
Lol... nice find. Court1 the so called feminist is constantly cruel to members of her own gender