I want a great match...

Fan

Jun 4, 2011, 11:51:50 PM6/4/11
I would like Nadal to win but I would not be too disappointed if they
both played well and Federer won by playing better than Nadal.
I would hate to see Nadal hitting sharp, short angles to Federer
backhand. That would be stupid and give the match to Federer. Nadal
needs to hit deep to Federer backhand and forehand.

Ali Asoag

Jun 5, 2011, 12:23:17 AM6/5/11

And here is my proposal for Fef:

- BH cross court (hit long), finish DTL. Don't fear Nadal's FH!
- Use dropshots more often
- Use BH slice more often, but *vary* the direction. Don't do this twice
or thrice in a row to Nadal's FH, do it more often DTL to Nadal's BH.
And sometimes spray some short slices!
- Don't need to come to the net like a S&V player! Just do it when the
situations allows.
- Use more angle when hitting FH cross court balls, Nadal will most
probably answer this with a BH DTL, but Fed then should finish the point
with a BH cross court ball.
- If Nadal consistently hits the ball to Fed's BH by running around the
BH side, slice the BH short cross court!
- And yeah, try to serve well. :-)