Big Four Grand Slam Distribution

ahonkan

Jul 7, 2017, 1:14:14 PM7/7/17
Djoker @ AO = Fed @ AO + Rafa @ AO + Andy @ AO
Rafa @ FO = (Fed @ FO + Djoker @ FO + Andy @ FO) * 5
Fed @ W = Djoker @ W + Rafa @ W + Andy @ W
Fed @ USO = Rafa @ USO + Djoker @ USO + Andy @ USO

TT

Jul 7, 2017, 1:19:47 PM7/7/17
ahonkan kirjoitti 7.7.2017 klo 20:14:
> Djoker @ AO = Fed @ AO + Rafa @ AO + Andy @ AO
> Rafa @ FO = (Fed @ FO + Djoker @ FO + Andy @ FO) * 5

Incredible record

ahonkan

Jul 7, 2017, 1:24:07 PM7/7/17
Indeed. Also goes to show how Andy is the littlest one among the Big 4.
It should really be the Big 3.

Court_1

Jul 7, 2017, 1:25:53 PM7/7/17
Right. Just completely ignore Federer's slam distribution at the USO and W! You have some kind of psychological problem when it comes to admitting Fed's greatness. The Big Three players are all awesome in their own ways.

ahonkan

Jul 7, 2017, 1:31:00 PM7/7/17
I think TT was only remarking how awesome Rafa's 5 * (RF + ND + AM)
FO count is among all those stats and I agree that it's phenomenal.

How about this: (Slam counts)
Fed = Rafa + Andy
Rafa = Djoker + Stan (or Andy)

TT

Jul 7, 2017, 2:06:46 PM7/7/17
Court_1 kirjoitti 7.7.2017 klo 20:25:
> On Friday, July 7, 2017 at 1:19:47 PM UTC-4, TT wrote:
>> ahonkan kirjoitti 7.7.2017 klo 20:14:
>>> Djoker @ AO = Fed @ AO + Rafa @ AO + Andy @ AO
>>> Rafa @ FO = (Fed @ FO + Djoker @ FO + Andy @ FO) * 5
>>
>> Incredible record
>>
>>> Fed @ W = Djoker @ W + Rafa @ W + Andy @ W
>>> Fed @ USO = Rafa @ USO + Djoker @ USO + Andy @ USO
>>>

> Right. Just completely ignore Federer's slam distribution at the USO and W! You have some kind of psychological problem when it comes to admitting Fed's greatness.

lol

The thing that jumps out from the stats above is "x5"...

arahim

Jul 7, 2017, 7:35:50 PM7/7/17

arahim

Jul 7, 2017, 7:50:07 PM7/7/17
On Friday, July 7, 2017 at 11:06:46 AM UTC-7, TT wrote:
Not really. It is one of those things that is very sensitive to a small change. Take the inverse for example

Rafa@AO= (Fed@AO+Djokovic@AO)/11
Fed@FO= (Djokovic@AO+Nadal@AO)/11
Djokovic@FO=(Nadal@FO+Fed@AO)/11

Rafa@Wimbledon= (Murray@W+Fed@W+Djok@W)/6