What does ...

Pelle Svanslös

Aug 19, 2017, 3:28:11 AM8/19/17
... peak Djok v. peak Rafa look like on clay? It looks like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA0Z2vFCHog

*Pummel*

--
“Donald Trump is the weak man’s vision of a strong man.”
-- Charles Cooke

Pelle Svanslös

Aug 19, 2017, 3:31:36 AM8/19/17
On 19.8.2017 10:28, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> ... peak Djok v. peak Rafa look like on clay? It looks like
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA0Z2vFCHog
>
> *Pummel*

Oh yeah. I was wron with the rubber Reagan mask quip. You *can* tell
which of them is better.

John Liang

Aug 19, 2017, 4:03:46 AM8/19/17
In many way Djoker was the one that broke Nadal down psychologically, prior to 2011 season there was definitely a sense of invincibility about Nadal's game and his mental toughness, Djoker was somehow able to turn around his own game and destroyed the aura that Nadal had since 2010 FO.

Manuel aka Xax

Aug 19, 2017, 4:21:04 AM8/19/17
+1

*skriptis

Aug 19, 2017, 5:54:17 AM8/19/17
Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.com> Wrote in message:
> ... peak Djok v. peak Rafa look like on clay? It looks like
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA0Z2vFCHog
>
> *Pummel*

That is Nalbandian 2007 Shanghai/Paris stuff. So it's irrelevant.

This is where you are wrong.

But Djokovic haters are wrong too. Stuff like that didn't happen
once, but he was beating Nadal repeatedly on clay, through many
years and at many venues.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

PeteWasLucky

Aug 19, 2017, 7:27:14 AM8/19/17
No thanks..

Court_1

Aug 19, 2017, 7:28:02 AM8/19/17
Djokovic? Who's that? Didn't he retire yet? 😈

For his sake, maybe he should retire for good. These power players like Kyrgios and Zverev will surely destroy him when he comes back. He won't be a spring chicken any more.

John Liang

Aug 19, 2017, 8:22:26 AM8/19/17
On Saturday, August 19, 2017 at 9:28:02 PM UTC+10, Court_1 wrote:
> Djokovic? Who's that? Didn't he retire yet? 😈

Pipe cleaner