So Did the Djoker Fake Yet Another Injury, to Save Face When Losing against Birdy?

Garvin Yee

Jul 12, 2017, 10:08:43 PM7/12/17

Court_1

Jul 12, 2017, 11:42:00 PM7/12/17
Who knows with him. He's such a phony in every way IMO. A leopard doesn't change his spots. The best is him playing this attentive family man and yet he's most likely the Tiger Woods of tennis if rumors are to be listened to.

Garvin Yee

Jul 13, 2017, 2:24:37 AM7/13/17
On 7/12/2017 8:41 PM, Court_1 wrote:
> Who knows with him. He's such a phony in every way IMO. A leopard doesn't change his spots. The best is him playing this attentive family man and yet he's most likely the Tiger Woods of tennis if rumors are to be listened to.

Do you mean the rumors are that the Djoker cheats on his wife?

She's too hot to cheat on!

:)

kaennorsing

Jul 13, 2017, 5:17:20 AM7/13/17
Op donderdag 13 juli 2017 04:08:43 UTC+2 schreef Garvin Yee:
> I unfortunately missed the match, but he has a
> long history of faking injuries....

I was wondering the same. Nobody probably watched the Berdy match, so who knows really?

In his defense though: A prime Djoker would have bet on his fitness outlasting his opponent in a 5 set match like this. Simply get the extra ball back a million times and the opponent will start tiring eventually. I think playing the week before Wimbledon was a mistake and he must have aggrevated his old injury.

SliceAndDice

Jul 13, 2017, 10:03:30 AM7/13/17
Its been a while since Djoker has retired from injury. I would give him the benefit of doubt.

RaspingDrive

Jul 13, 2017, 12:51:49 PM7/13/17
On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 11:42:00 PM UTC-4, Court_1 wrote:
> Who knows with him. He's such a phony in every way IMO. A leopard doesn't change his spots. The best is him playing this attentive family man and yet he's most likely the Tiger Woods of tennis if rumors are to be listened to.

Where is Pelle? Drowned when his BOAT capsized?

Patrick Kehoe

Jul 13, 2017, 1:46:35 PM7/13/17
On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 8:42:00 PM UTC-7, Court_1 wrote:
> Who knows with him. He's such a phony in every way IMO. A leopard doesn't change his spots. The best is him playing this attentive family man and yet he's most likely the Tiger Woods of tennis if rumors are to be listened to.

Nole off to the US to get a definitive MRI and consult on the elbow to finally know what he's dealing with long term.

His summer hardcourt season looking doubtful, for now.

SliceAndDice

Jul 13, 2017, 2:53:12 PM7/13/17
On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 11:42:00 PM UTC-4, Court_1 wrote:
> Who knows with him. He's such a phony in every way IMO. A leopard doesn't change his spots. The best is him playing this attentive family man and yet he's most likely the Tiger Woods of tennis if rumors are to be listened to.

Is he gay Courtie? Like here:
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1He3IOpXXXXcNXFXXq6xXFXXXx/Rainbow-Sponge-Baby-font-b-Water-b-font-font-b-Bottle-b-font-Mug-Glass-Cup.jpg

What does your rumor mill say? :)

Court_1

Jul 13, 2017, 9:31:52 PM7/13/17
It's not my rumor mill, it's what's been speculated for the past year and a half about Djokovic in the press. The fact that John McEnroe compared Djokovic to Tiger Woods of all the pro athletes in the world who have had problems with a career lull speaks volumes. McEnroe isn't shy nor is he stupid(he's obnoxious but that's another thing entirely.) He specifically chose a comparison to Tiger. "Tiger" Djokovic has now been coined!

Court_1

Jul 13, 2017, 9:54:33 PM7/13/17
He's been hinting about this elbow injury for a year and a half. Every time he loses he mentions an elbow, an arm, a shoulder, a personal crisis, etc. He's beginning to sound like a constant excuse machine. Why hasn't he looked after this problem with his elbow if it's been an ongoing concern for a year and a half, i.e. by treating it and taking time off? Instead he played DC for example. Would an athlete with a true and serious injury play DC? Or why would he play Eastbourne if this injury was really present and possibly ominous?

I'll believe he won't show up at the USO if and when I see it happen.

Patrick Kehoe

Jul 13, 2017, 9:55:56 PM7/13/17
Except here on RST... Here Novak will always be either Nole or Pipecleaner. :)

Court_1

Jul 13, 2017, 9:58:45 PM7/13/17
Don't forget Porcupine! :)

Shakes

Jul 14, 2017, 4:21:56 PM7/14/17
It's been a while since Djok retired from a slam. I would give him the benefit of doubt after what he's accomplished the past few years. If it was the Djok of 7-8 yrs back, I would've agreed with you.

grif

Jul 14, 2017, 4:54:14 PM7/14/17

PeteWasLucky

Jul 14, 2017, 5:07:20 PM7/14/17

Court_1

Jul 14, 2017, 11:39:07 PM7/14/17
Fine. But that doesn't answer the perplexing question as to why a guy with a chronic elbow injury played Eastbourne before Wimbledon and why he played DC a couple of months ago? Wasn't he also playing doubles in IW?

I don't like this bastard. He's just so underhanded to me, i.e. bringing up 10 different reasons for losses in the past year and half from elbow to shoulder injuries to personal conflict, etc. and then when you ask him about his specific elbow injury he becomes secretive and doesn't want to discuss it? Weird.

Jason White

Jul 16, 2017, 11:50:05 AM7/16/17
It's been a rough 12-months for Djokovic. His head and motivation have left the building.