Hey Whisper

PeteWasLucky

Jul 17, 2017, 9:39:53 AM7/17/17
Let's talk some tennis for real.

Have you thought about Federer serve in Wimbledon, how it's not the fastest, but it's a dependable trusted weapon for him? How efficient it's specially on grass.

I know you love Sampy serve, great serve as well, and Sampy loved and trusted his serve as well.

Whisper

Jul 17, 2017, 10:04:51 AM7/17/17
Fed has a great serve. Not so much in crushing power like a Krajicek,
but in variety. He can put it anywhere with a wide variety of subtle
spins & angles, with varying pace. That's what makes it brilliant &
incredibly difficult to read. He can hit it anywhere with the same toss
& set-up - incredibly tough for the returner to get comfortable as he
has no idea what's coming.

I like it because that's the way I play my service games. Of course
nothing close to his level : ), but mix my serves up really well &
usually hold quickly. Fed doesn't need to hit aces/serve winners as his
back up game is sublime with a lot of options. Yes he'll throw in big
ones, but his bread & butter is getting a return he can really attack &
control the point. Guys like Karlovic have pitiful back up game so have
to try & win most points on the serve or they are toast if the ball is
in play.

---
http://www.avg.com

PeteWasLucky

Jul 17, 2017, 11:28:14 AM7/17/17
Very true.

dn.u...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2017, 11:49:18 AM7/17/17
On Monday, July 17, 2017 at 8:28:14 AM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> Very true.

It was quite smart on Federer's part to model his service games on Whisper's pattern rather than Pete's.

seld...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2017, 12:09:10 PM7/17/17
Gold.

The Iceberg

Jul 17, 2017, 1:30:12 PM7/17/17
Fed has always relied on his serve to win matches, without his serve, he'd prob be quite average record. Hasn't he hit now 10,000 aces in his career - that says it all really. That not disparaging his serve, since I really like the way he serves.

PeteWasLucky

Jul 17, 2017, 1:37:58 PM7/17/17
> Fed has always relied on his serve to win matches, without his serve, he'd prob be quite average record. Hasn't he hit now 10,000 aces in his career - that says it all really. That not disparaging his serve, since I really like the way he serves.

Fed is 6,1 shorter than djokovic same height like Nadal.

The Iceberg

Jul 17, 2017, 1:54:10 PM7/17/17
On Monday, 17 July 2017 18:37:58 UTC+1, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> > Fed has always relied on his serve to win matches, without his serve, he'd prob be quite average record. Hasn't he hit now 10,000 aces in his career - that says it all really. That not disparaging his serve, since I really like the way he serves.
>
> Fed is 6,1 shorter than djokovic same height like Nadal.

so what, it's technique, Sampras was the same height, it a cracking serve.

PeteWasLucky

Jul 17, 2017, 2:41:36 PM7/17/17
> so what, it's technique, Sampras was the same height, it a cracking serve.

You are saying Federer without serve will be average player, so I was saying he isn't an Isner or Karlovic.

Plus take the backhand away from djokovic and nadal, or take nadal fh and they are average players.

Your posts are very low IQ, stop breathing grease.

The Iceberg

Jul 17, 2017, 4:50:40 PM7/17/17
On Monday, 17 July 2017 19:41:36 UTC+1, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> > so what, it's technique, Sampras was the same height, it a cracking serve.
>
> You are saying Federer without serve will be average player, so I was saying he isn't an Isner or Karlovic.
>
> Plus take the backhand away from djokovic and nadal, or take nadal fh and they are average players.

his height is irrelevant to the effectiveness of his serve and how he relies on it to win matches. Also it's unrelated and quite different to Djoker or Nadal's bh, they don't suddenly get into trouble and run around their bh to hit repeated winners, sheesh.

> Your posts are very low IQ, stop breathing grease.

your posts are incredibly dumb sometimes, why don't you tell us some more lies about why you voted for Hillary.

AZ

Jul 17, 2017, 5:14:40 PM7/17/17
On Monday, July 17, 2017 at 8:04:51 PM UTC+6, Whisper wrote:
> On 17/07/2017 11:39 PM, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> > Let's talk some tennis for real.
> >
> > Have you thought about Federer serve in Wimbledon, how it's not the fastest, but it's a dependable trusted weapon for him? How efficient it's specially on grass.
> >
> > I know you love Sampy serve, great serve as well, and Sampy loved and trusted his serve as well.
> >

> Fed has a great serve. Not so much in crushing power like a Krajicek,
> but in variety. He can put it anywhere with a wide variety of subtle
> spins & angles, with varying pace. That's what makes it brilliant &
> incredibly difficult to read. He can hit it anywhere with the same toss
> & set-up - incredibly tough for the returner to get comfortable as he
> has no idea what's coming.

LMAO! Whimpy suddenly waxing lyrical about Fed after the 8th? "Fedfucker" bandwagon jump nearly complete? Hahaha!

stephenJ

Jul 17, 2017, 5:31:44 PM7/17/17
On 7/17/2017 9:04 AM, Whisper wrote:
> On 17/07/2017 11:39 PM, PeteWasLucky wrote:
>> Let's talk some tennis for real.
>>
>> Have you thought about Federer serve in Wimbledon, how it's not the
>> fastest, but it's a dependable trusted weapon for him? How efficient
>> it's specially on grass.
>>
>> I know you love Sampy serve, great serve as well, and Sampy loved and
>> trusted his serve as well.
>>

> Fed has a great serve. Not so much in crushing power like a Krajicek,
> but in variety. He can put it anywhere with a wide variety of subtle
> spins & angles, with varying pace. That's what makes it brilliant &
> incredibly difficult to read. He can hit it anywhere with the same toss
> & set-up - incredibly tough for the returner to get comfortable as he
> has no idea what's coming.

That's an advantage of developing the 'trophy' service motion, you can
hit anywhere without tipping off where you're going with it.

---

PeteWasLucky

Jul 17, 2017, 5:33:08 PM7/17/17
The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> On Monday, 17 July 2017 19:41:36 UTC+1, PeteWasLucky wrote:
>> > so what, it's technique, Sampras was the same height, it a cracking serve.
>>
>> You are saying Federer without serve will be average player, so I was saying he isn't an Isner or Karlovic.
>>
>> Plus take the backhand away from djokovic and nadal, or take nadal fh and they are average players.
>
> his height is irrelevant to the effectiveness of his serve and how he relies on it to win matches. Also it's unrelated and quite different to Djoker or Nadal's bh, they don't suddenly get into trouble and run around their bh to hit repeated winners, sheesh.

What are you smoking?!!

Did you not say "without his serve, he'd prob be quite average
record."?

What is the purpose of this statement?

Also what shit do you smoke when you say "they don't suddenly get
into trouble and run around their bh to hit repeated
winners"?

They have better backhands that made them who they are, don't you
want to take this away and see what their ranking will
be?!!

>> Your posts are very low IQ, stop breathing grease.
>
> your posts are incredibly dumb sometimes, why don't you tell us some more lies about why you voted for Hillary.

You want to take Hillary serve as well? Focus and stay on topic or
quit spamming the group.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Pelle Svanslos

Jul 18, 2017, 3:37:58 PM7/18/17
On 18/07/2017 0.31, stephenJ wrote:
> On 7/17/2017 9:04 AM, Whisper wrote:
>> On 17/07/2017 11:39 PM, PeteWasLucky wrote:
>>> Let's talk some tennis for real.
>>>
>>> Have you thought about Federer serve in Wimbledon, how it's not the
>>> fastest, but it's a dependable trusted weapon for him? How efficient
>>> it's specially on grass.
>>>
>>> I know you love Sampy serve, great serve as well, and Sampy loved and
>>> trusted his serve as well.
>>>

>> Fed has a great serve. Not so much in crushing power like a Krajicek,
>> but in variety. He can put it anywhere with a wide variety of subtle
>> spins & angles, with varying pace. That's what makes it brilliant &
>> incredibly difficult to read. He can hit it anywhere with the same
>> toss & set-up - incredibly tough for the returner to get comfortable
>> as he has no idea what's coming.
>
> That's an advantage of developing the 'trophy' service motion, you can
> hit anywhere without tipping off where you're going with it.

*Cringe*

You should stick to movie reviews. Your true forte.

Manuel aka Xax

Jul 18, 2017, 5:27:41 PM7/18/17
+1

Manuel aka Xax