Will the graceful Irene wipe Jew York Shity out of a map and spare us from USO ?

Vlado

Aug 26, 2011, 9:18:18 AM8/26/11
knowing the jewish obsession with collosal disasters, it's not far off
and how will this corelate to USO?
Can't say that these people are that smart to hold this tournament in
such an unpredictable and vulnerable
place without even building one roof. Their schedule making is much
worse though, they always cram semis and finals together with less
than 24 hours apart and even one quarters is played on thursday night.
Last 3 USO finals have been played on monday which is an utter
embarrasment for profesional sports in general.

bob

Aug 26, 2011, 9:34:47 AM8/26/11
On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 06:18:18 -0700 (PDT), Vlado <vlad...@gmail.com>
wrote:

pretty long article in US press covering why USO has no roof a few
months ago. AA stadium was a mistake more or less.

bob

drew

Aug 26, 2011, 9:42:41 AM8/26/11
On Aug 26, 9:34 am, bob <stein...@comcast.net> wrote:

AA stadium was a mistake more or less.

Arthur Ashe stadium is a monstrosity. Nobody in his right mind would
prefer the nose bleeds at AA to watching the match outside of the
stadium
on the big screen.

A mega-mistake. No doubt the result of thinking that bigger is always
better.

Vlado

Aug 26, 2011, 10:31:50 AM8/26/11

SliceAndDice

Aug 26, 2011, 10:36:11 AM8/26/11
On Aug 26, 9:42 am, drew <d...@technologist.com> wrote:

Agreed.

bob

Aug 26, 2011, 12:48:52 PM8/26/11
On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 07:31:50 -0700 (PDT), Vlado <vlad...@gmail.com>
wrote:

agree. i've been in those seats before, and will again, and they're
too high for tennis. AA stadium, like drew said, was done way wrong.

that said, the stadium can get rowdy and create a lot of excitement,
oh well.

bob

Calimero

Aug 26, 2011, 1:11:47 PM8/26/11
On 26 Aug., 15:18, Vlado <vlado2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> knowing the jewish obsession ...

I hope a graceful tornado, very limited but powerful, will wipe Vlado
off the earth and spare us from having to read anything from this
bigot again ...

Max

Jason Catlin

Aug 26, 2011, 2:11:17 PM8/26/11
On Aug 26, 8:34 am, bob <stein...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 06:18:18 -0700 (PDT), Vlado <vlado2...@gmail.com>

And the lack of a roof is compounded by horrid scheduling. I've said
this many times before but it's ridiculous to
have a major tennis event in which a player could be forced to play
three best of 5 matches back to back to back to win. Essentially
playing about half of a two-week tournament in three days.

That's precisely what can happen every single year if it rains on
Thursday night of the second week.

TennisGuy

Aug 26, 2011, 5:51:05 PM8/26/11
> On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 06:18:18 -0700 (PDT), Vlado <vlado2...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >knowing the jewish obsession with collosal disasters, it's not far off
> >and how will this corelate to USO?
> >Can't say that these people are that smart to hold this tournament in
> >such an unpredictable and vulnerable
> >place without even building one roof. Their schedule making is much
> >worse though, they always cram semis and finals together with less
> >than 24 hours apart and even one quarters is played on thursday night.
> >Last 3 USO finals have been played on monday which is an utter
> >embarrasment for profesional sports in general.

"Will the graceful Irene wipe Jew York Shity out of a map..."

We all have our shortcomings, but is anyone else here,
ahem...disappointed by Vlado's blatant anti-semitism?

Or am I the only one?

reilloc

Aug 26, 2011, 5:59:41 PM8/26/11

No, hoping for his death is being a Vlado. I am, though, pretty
disappointed that a couple of regulars replied to his hate speech as
though it were just another thread in RST.

LNC

reilloc

Aug 26, 2011, 6:03:40 PM8/26/11

Copied to the Helsinki Committe for Human Rights in Serbia.

Superdave

Aug 26, 2011, 9:34:03 PM8/26/11

sig heil !

bob

Aug 27, 2011, 8:08:56 AM8/27/11

ignoring the subject of the post, the content was about the roof and
the stadium, and since i agree with that part, it was worthy of
comment. (not that vlado political opinions are worthy of comment).

bob

Vlado

Aug 27, 2011, 9:32:53 AM8/27/11
Hate speach is part of freedom and jewish sympathizers like you hate
freedom
, not hate speach.
It's not like

Vlado

Aug 27, 2011, 9:31:50 AM8/27/11

no , you are just too sensitive to the jewish issue which is by far
the prevailing issue
in the world today but dares not be talked about openly. With that
said, move the 4th
slam to China or something , that will teach them.

Vlado

Aug 27, 2011, 9:44:01 AM8/27/11

it's funny how these jewish sympathizers don't have any problems with
wiping
out entire cities but they get all wacked out if you speak truth to
the power about
their god chosen tribe.

Vlado

Aug 27, 2011, 9:41:54 AM8/27/11
> Thursday night of the second week.- Hide quoted text -

USO is a disgrace to the sport, they completelly don't care about
finals and it
always ends in a sour taste where players don't look comfortable at
all.
This is obviously because of the too power of television and because
of it
no one dares to even speak up about it , least of all journalists.

bob

Aug 28, 2011, 7:41:49 AM8/28/11
On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 06:41:54 -0700 (PDT), Vlado <vlad...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Aug 26, 2:11 pm, Jason Catlin <jasoncatlin1...@gmail.com> wrote:

and yet when djok wins it this yr you'll do a 180 flip flop.

>This is obviously because of the too power of television and because
>of it no one dares to even speak up about it , least of all journalists.

you just spoke about it. guess you weren't enough.

bob