Victory for the orange clown - Supreme Court Restores Vast Majority of Travel Ban!

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 26, 2017, 12:44:19 PM6/26/17
https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/16pdf/16-1436_l6hc.pdf

Georgia loss, Pelosi clinging at her job, and now this!
A bad week for the "Resistance".

Max

PeteWasLucky

Jun 26, 2017, 2:08:02 PM6/26/17
Majority? lol

I like your reading skills

The Iceberg

Jun 26, 2017, 3:03:22 PM6/26/17
On Monday, 26 June 2017 19:08:02 UTC+1, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> Majority? lol
>
> I like your reading skills

Trump WON!

TT

Jun 26, 2017, 3:11:36 PM6/26/17
And the prize is holiday at Alcatraz. Congrats.

The Iceberg

Jun 26, 2017, 3:18:11 PM6/26/17
hahaha ;)

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 26, 2017, 3:43:19 PM6/26/17
On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 8:08:02 PM UTC+2, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> Majority? lol
>
> I like your reading skills

Of course I'm German and you are US American.
But I'm a lawyer whereas you are a conspiracy nutter which means not a lot of formal education.

And yes, the SCOTUS upheld the essence of Trump's travel ban, made only some acceptable escape clauses (family ties etc.).

Max

PeteWasLucky

Jun 26, 2017, 4:08:07 PM6/26/17
You are a lawyer today?

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 26, 2017, 4:18:51 PM6/26/17
On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 10:08:07 PM UTC+2, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> You are a lawyer today?

Never said anything else.

But you know, the CIA can fake a lot of identities ...

Max

bob

Jun 27, 2017, 8:49:15 PM6/27/17
the "orange clown" is getting tired of winning! :-)

bob

bob

Jun 27, 2017, 8:51:00 PM6/27/17
sarcasm, eh?