Trump misses his old job...

Federer Fanatic

May 22, 2017, 4:12:15 PM5/22/17

See
https://youtu.be/FVFdsl29s_Q?t=21m11s

My response: You mother fucker, quit whinging and and wakeup and
start doing your job.

FF

<back to your regularly scheduled program>

bob

May 22, 2017, 10:08:43 PM5/22/17
he's actually gotten a LOT of things accomplished. you may think
they're all bad things, depending on your politics, but can't say he's
idle.

bob

Federer Fanatic

May 23, 2017, 2:54:44 AM5/23/17
Well...as a non American the show down your way is amusing. At least he's finally realized
that the presidency is a real job???? Duh? Perhaps it's understandable since he clearly
did NOT expect to win on election night. My suspicion is that he wanted to expand his
brand as a result of his exposure as a presidential candidate.

Are you gleeful that he's thrown a monkey wrench into the twisted machinery of DC? ;-) I think
he's wimped out a bit on this.

I found the link: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/

which of these do you personally think are yet to be attacked. Frankly I think
getting rid of lobbyists would be the key---but this strikes me as a pipe dream.
At least he's enacted a partial ban on people who worked in the whitehouse to lobby
albeit only for foreign governments.... Frankly expanding mental health support
strikes be as a base goal that could have huge benefits...no progress apparently
for now.

FF

TT

May 23, 2017, 4:58:45 PM5/23/17
Federer Fanatic kirjoitti 22.5.2017 klo 23:12:
> See
> https://youtu.be/FVFdsl29s_Q?t=21m11s
>
> My response: You mother fucker, quit whinging and and wakeup and
> start doing your job.
>
> FF

Too late. First impeachment then impalement.

soccerfan777

May 23, 2017, 6:23:38 PM5/23/17
Where is Vlad The Impaler when one needs him? We need him to take care of all Trumpers and Trump

TT

May 23, 2017, 6:24:31 PM5/23/17
soccerfan777 kirjoitti 24.5.2017 klo 1:23:
> Where is Vlad The Impaler when one needs him? We need him to take care of all Trumpers and Trump

He's airline stewardess these days I guess.

bob

May 23, 2017, 7:40:40 PM5/23/17
On Tue, 23 May 2017 01:54:37 -0500, Federer Fanatic
<TheRelen...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

>On Mon, 22 May 2017 22:08:40 -0400, bob <b...@nospam.net> wrote:
>| On Mon, 22 May 2017 15:12:10 -0500, Federer Fanatic
>|<TheRelen...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
>|

>|>See
>|>https://youtu.be/FVFdsl29s_Q?t=21m11s
>|>
>|>My response: You mother fucker, quit whinging and and wakeup and
>|>start doing your job.
>|>
>|>FF
>|>
>|><back to your regularly scheduled program>
>|
>| he's actually gotten a LOT of things accomplished. you may think
>| they're all bad things, depending on your politics, but can't say he's
>| idle.
>|

>Well...as a non American the show down your way is amusing. At least he's finally realized
>that the presidency is a real job???? Duh? Perhaps it's understandable since he clearly
>did NOT expect to win on election night. My suspicion is that he wanted to expand his
>brand as a result of his exposure as a presidential candidate.
>
>Are you gleeful that he's thrown a monkey wrench into the twisted machinery of DC? ;-) I think
>he's wimped out a bit on this.

he's been in office for 3 months.

>I found the link: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/

>which of these do you personally think are yet to be attacked. Frankly I think
>getting rid of lobbyists would be the key---but this strikes me as a pipe dream.
>At least he's enacted a partial ban on people who worked in the whitehouse to lobby
>albeit only for foreign governments.... Frankly expanding mental health support
>strikes be as a base goal that could have huge benefits...no progress apparently
>for now.

many of his campaign promises are beyond his control. everybody gave
obama slack for that btw.

personally, if we can go 4 years and not be in a war, i'd consider it
a success.

bob

Federer Fanatic

May 24, 2017, 2:38:22 AM5/24/17
Sounds like you've soured on Trump? Or you prefer a government that has
tied itself up in knots to an extent that they won't mess with your status in life? ;-)

FF

Whisper

May 24, 2017, 9:33:09 AM5/24/17
Followed by chemical castration so he stops slapping women on the pussy?

---
http://www.avg.com

bob

May 28, 2017, 6:20:09 PM5/28/17
i never expected trump to be perfect, and i'm not unhappy at all that
he won the election. my status in life won't change regardless of
who's in office.

bob

Federer Fanatic

May 28, 2017, 7:39:39 PM5/28/17
Which is certainly an ideal situation as you can torture the liberals? ;-)

FF

bob

May 28, 2017, 9:30:45 PM5/28/17
On Sun, 28 May 2017 18:39:33 -0500, Federer Fanatic
i don't want to torture liberals, in many ways i am liberal. but i'm
not liberal enough to vote for self serving power hungry fake
liberals. before that, i vote for trump. and many people who claim to
be liberal have exhibited incredibly close minded apalling behavior
since the election. like those having a hunger strike at yale last
month - with the caveat that once you got hiungry you got to opt out
and have someone else take your place in the "hunger strike." no, i
have no use for those "liberals."

bob

Federer Fanatic

May 29, 2017, 2:08:28 AM5/29/17
Wow. I hadn't heard about the Yale thing, that is pretty pathetic.

FF

bob

May 29, 2017, 8:58:43 PM5/29/17
On Mon, 29 May 2017 01:08:22 -0500, Federer Fanatic
the young republicans of yale also hosted a BBQ next to the hunger
strike. some of the liberals participating asked if they could opt out
to join the BBQ, but still "maintain their presence" emotionally at
the strike.

can't make this stuff up. :-)

bob