James Woods

*skriptis

Aug 4, 2017, 10:57:45 AM8/4/17
@RealJamesWoods
I've never witnessed such hatred for a man who is willing to work
for free to make his beloved country a better place. It is
pathological

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

The Iceberg

Aug 4, 2017, 11:12:31 AM8/4/17
Great words from a great actor!

calim...@gmx.de

Aug 4, 2017, 3:15:43 PM8/4/17
On Friday, August 4, 2017 at 4:57:45 PM UTC+2, *skriptis wrote:
> @RealJamesWoods
> I've never witnessed such hatred for a man who is willing to work
> for free to make his beloved country a better place. It is
> pathological

He has a point here. But I don't think McCain works for free.

Max

TT

Aug 4, 2017, 10:57:10 PM8/4/17
The Iceberg kirjoitti 4.8.2017 klo 18:12:
> Great words from a great actor!

I'm not so sure that Trump is working for the American people.
Besides, Trump himself didn't show any respect for Obama did he...

jdeluise

Aug 4, 2017, 11:22:26 PM8/4/17
Of course not, and now he's going on a 17 day golf excursion.

TT

Aug 5, 2017, 6:18:56 AM8/5/17
Nothing like a good holiday after learning that he's most unpopular
president ever and that a Grand Jury is looking into his Russia
connections...

Maybe his popularity will soar when he announces that he hit 18
hole-in-ones on one round?

*skriptis

Aug 5, 2017, 6:20:40 AM8/5/17
TT <as...@dprk.kp> Wrote in message:
Apples/oranges

If yours going to be fair, e.g. has Sanders shown respect towards
Hillary during their primaries? Or Rubio to Trump?

It's a political contest, they all talk nasty shit about each
others, Trump was a competitor vs Obama and that was it.

Woods is saying something else, imo he's referring not only to
politicians, but to those, who aren't even running for the
offices, and never will, like reporters, celebrities etc, who
now, post election, are working to bring him down or make his
agenda fails. Exactly what bob said.

bob

Aug 5, 2017, 2:03:29 PM8/5/17
On Fri, 4 Aug 2017 16:57:45 +0200 (CEST), *skriptis
<skri...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:

>@RealJamesWoods
>I've never witnessed such hatred for a man who is willing to work
> for free to make his beloved country a better place. It is
> pathological

he must know he'll never get another job speaking like that! :-)

bob

bob

Aug 5, 2017, 2:04:48 PM8/5/17
at the correspondents dinner few yrs ago, obama took special fun at
poking at trump (in the audience). "i may be a bad president, but at
least i will go down as A PRESIDENT." to many laughs.

as will donald. :-))

disrespect much?

bob

Patrick Kehoe