Venus the only slam winner left

soccerfan777

Jun 4, 2017, 11:25:48 AM6/4/17
Muguruza, Stosur and Kuznetsovs dumped in the same day

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 4, 2017, 11:31:47 AM6/4/17
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 5:25:48 PM UTC+2, soccerfan777 wrote:
> Muguruza, Stosur and Kuznetsovs dumped in the same day

She might even win it.

Dumb Steffi - that she didn't sacrifice a few months of practicing in the spring and enter the FO women's competition. Would have been an easy 23th slam for her ...

Max

Gracchus

Jun 4, 2017, 11:33:51 AM6/4/17
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 8:25:48 AM UTC-7, soccerfan777 wrote:

> Muguruza, Stosur and Kuznetsovs dumped in the same day

If Bouchard had only stuck around, this thing would be hers now. ;)

soccerfan777

Jun 4, 2017, 11:56:34 AM6/4/17
Bootard is not good enough for week 2, being a journey woman and all

Hal Womack 3-dan

Jun 4, 2017, 11:57:02 AM6/4/17
At this moment the Slav leads 4/1 with service in the 3rd set.

===================

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 4, 2017, 12:04:41 PM6/4/17
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 5:57:02 PM UTC+2, Hal Womack 3-dan wrote:
> At this moment the Slav leads 4/1 with service in the 3rd set.

Kudos to the Romanian girl - so no slam winner in the competition anymore!

Max

Gracchus

Jun 4, 2017, 12:04:47 PM6/4/17
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 8:56:34 AM UTC-7, soccerfan777 wrote:

> Bootard is not good enough for week 2, being a journey woman and all

Imagine how that post will haunt you if she wins Wimbledon '17.

soccerfan777

Jun 4, 2017, 1:46:44 PM6/4/17
Bwhahahahaha...Gracchus you have been funny since your comeback. Haven't you got the memo...Bootard is the new Melanie Oudin

bob

Jun 4, 2017, 2:22:25 PM6/4/17
On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 10:46:42 -0700 (PDT), soccerfan777
<zepf...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Bwhahahahaha...Gracchus you have been funny since your comeback. Haven't you got the memo...Bootard is the new Melanie Oudin

i don't like bouchard, but i do think she's pretty hot. kind of girl
i'd like to see, but see lose.

bob

Gracchus

Jun 4, 2017, 2:33:32 PM6/4/17
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 11:22:25 AM UTC-7, bob wrote:

> i don't like bouchard, but i do think she's pretty hot. kind of girl
> i'd like to see, but see lose.

Why? Hot girl without cold eyes. She's the whole package. :)

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 4, 2017, 2:36:23 PM6/4/17
Bouchard hot?
What??

Well, to each their own ...

Max

Gracchus

Jun 4, 2017, 2:38:35 PM6/4/17
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 10:46:44 AM UTC-7, soccerfan777 wrote:

> Bwhahahahaha...Gracchus you have been funny since your comeback. Haven't you got the memo...Bootard is the new Melanie Oudin

Bouchard has been a Wimbledon finalist though. Oudin never got that far.

Gracchus

Jun 4, 2017, 2:44:39 PM6/4/17
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 11:36:23 AM UTC-7, calim...@gmx.de wrote:
> On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 8:22:25 PM UTC+2, bob wrote:

> > i don't like bouchard, but i do think she's pretty hot. kind of girl
> > i'd like to see, but see lose.

> Bouchard hot?
> What??

> Well, to each their own ...

What, her nose isn't big enough for you? Let me guess--you are German?

bob

Jun 4, 2017, 2:50:16 PM6/4/17
not crazy about her personality. but if she's on, i'll watch.

bob

Court_1

Jun 4, 2017, 3:31:53 PM6/4/17
Bouchard's meltdown after that loss to Kvitova at Wimbledon has been quite astonishing. Obviously there are issues behind the scenes going on, i.e. her not being able to deal with the pressure, rumors of dealing with anorexia at one point, who knows what else.

Court_1

Jun 4, 2017, 3:33:34 PM6/4/17
Bouchard's ass pimples are better looking than Graf's face. No comparison between the two in the looks dept. Bouchard wins that contest.

Gracchus

Jun 4, 2017, 3:37:26 PM6/4/17
Quite true. Well, if Novotna came back and won Wimbledon after that horrific epic choke against Graf, anything's possible. But I don't know that Bouchard has Novotna's abilities.

*skriptis

Jun 4, 2017, 4:01:03 PM6/4/17
Court_1 <olymp...@yahoo.com> Wrote in message:
Bouchard
is younger, more toned and sluttier, therefore hotter.

Nothing else really matters.

I actually find Graf better looking face wise, which doesn't go in
her favour.

Bouchard has somewhat dumb face which is a turn on for every guy.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

TT

Jun 4, 2017, 4:02:29 PM6/4/17
Ass pimples? :-D

Gracchus

Jun 4, 2017, 4:20:06 PM6/4/17
That's cruder than usual for C1.

Shakes

Jun 4, 2017, 4:24:44 PM6/4/17
Nobody riles up Court_1 more than Pipe Cleaner and Graf. :)

Pelle Svanslös

Jun 4, 2017, 4:36:09 PM6/4/17
"For a good time call 349-238470".

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 4, 2017, 5:53:45 PM6/4/17
Hehe, still bitter after all those years ... ?

Max

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 4, 2017, 5:59:40 PM6/4/17
Actually Graf had and still has a very beautiful face - her big nose doesn't change that. Most heterosexual men agree to that. Envious women and their gay male friends don't. You think Graf cares?

Max

Court_1

Jun 4, 2017, 7:00:00 PM6/4/17
I'm not saying Bouchard can't ever come back. I don't know. Nobody knows.

Court_1

Jun 4, 2017, 7:04:13 PM6/4/17
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 5:59:40 PM UTC-4, calim...@gmx.de wrote:

> Actually Graf had and still has a very beautiful face - her big nose doesn't change that. Most heterosexual men agree to that. Envious women and their gay male friends don't. You think Graf cares?

One thing I know for sure is that she doesn't care about a schlub like you. She would find your obsession over her revolting.

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 4, 2017, 7:22:39 PM6/4/17
YOU are the one who is obsessed with her nose!
I rather think she finds people like you revolting, who call her face uglier than this homely Canuck chick's ass pimples. Who hate certain tennis players only because they did or still do beat up their faves!

Max

Court_1

Jun 4, 2017, 7:39:46 PM6/4/17
She'd take knowing me over knowing you, believe me. At least I respect her game and accomplishments. These players must cringe and laugh at fans like you. I bet she's happy she didn't have to deal with social media when she was an active player with all of these obsessive loons who live vicariously through the players.

Whisper

Jun 5, 2017, 5:14:37 AM6/5/17
......especially if she dumps Sharapova in the final.

: )

---
http://www.avg.com

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 5, 2017, 7:07:22 AM6/5/17
On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 1:39:46 AM UTC+2, Court_1 wrote:
> On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 7:22:39 PM UTC-4, calim...@gmx.de wrote:

> > > One thing I know for sure is that she doesn't care about a schlub like you. She would find your obsession over her revolting.
> >
> > YOU are the one who is obsessed with her nose!
> > I rather think she finds people like you revolting, who call her face uglier than this homely Canuck chick's ass pimples. Who hate certain tennis players only because they did or still do beat up their faves!
> >
> > Max
>
> She'd take knowing me over knowing you, believe me.

I never believe you. Especially not regarding Steffi Graf.

> At least I respect her game and accomplishments.

I respect her game, her accomplishments, her character and her beauty. Like many, many people in the world.

> These players must cringe and laugh at fans like you. I bet she's happy she didn't have to deal with social media when she was an active player with all of these obsessive loons who live vicariously through the players.

Steffi Graf always respected her fans. I don't think she respects haters like you. Actually she fears them somewhat. With all those guns in North America ...

Max